Sentry & Captain Marvel VS Goku & Vegeta

Topic started by SMXLR8 on April 6, 2013. Last post by salbing 1 year ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: Nope, is it out?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/dbzs-limit/97-338575/#4

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@eddz99: in japan is , in subs no

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

not sure if the Sentry with the Void can hold his own.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,115 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

I thought "Journey to the West" inspired DBZ

That was Dragon Ball.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,743 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku's origin is inspired by Superman.

Anyway, I think Sentry is an overhyped Superman clone, but that being said I've heard (keyword: heard) of him doing some cool things like flying from earth to the sun in a few seconds or something

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

bump

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@eddz99 said:

@SMXLR8: Goku is a sailormoon copy.

Dragonball came almost 10 years before sailor moon....

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8: Dragon ball was damn near a decade old by the time Sailor moon was was created...

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Goku is a monkey king copy. Journey to the west. Hence the different forms, the tail, the flying cloud, the mystic staff, the many gods, ridiculous feats. Etc. although the 7 dragon balls where Toriyamas.
Post by salbing (72 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@bhagwang: So first let go off by saying, yes im a fan of sentry but in topics like these i wont let my favoritism weigh who i think will win, instead ill go with some facts.

1.Sentry can Regenerate his body from almost nothing.:

" Molecule Man enters and explains how he has never experienced molecules like Sentry's, before ripping Reynolds to pieces. The Sentry appears to disintegrate, but later reforms once again and confronts Molecule Man. He is able to stop Reece, force the villain to restore everything to the way it was, and then banish Molecule Man. Afterwards, he explains he realized the source of his power was the ability control molecules

"Sentry possesses exceedingly high-level super-speed. This allows him to perform such feats as catching a bullet in his hand and flying from the Earth to the Sun and back in a matter of minutes." And so you know light takes 8min and 30 sec to reach the earth.

3. The strongest there is: "Sentry's superhuman strength has enabled him to overpower beings such as Ares, the Olympian God of War, with ease, destroy Asgard by flying through the foundation, easily defeat Terrax, a creation and former Herald of Galactus, and broke his axe, and engage and fight to a draw an immensely enraged Hulk whose power levels had increased beyond anything seen before.

4. The Void. "As the Void, Robert has an even more diverse set of powers. It is thought by many that Robert is even more powerful as the Void than he is in his Sentry incarnation."

Now when it comes to Dbz every one of its fans always go back to, "well he'll just blow up the planet". Marvel has many characters that can destroy planets as well. Hulk isnt call the world breaker for nothing. If sentry wanted im sure he can dive into the earth itself and blow it up from the inside out. but this is a fight. so instead of just blatantly saying "nope game over so and so stomps", spit some facts.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

probably Team 2

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sentry solos. Ms. Marvel is a non-factor.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,344 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Not a hard battle. His heat alone would kill these guys. A good large blast would kill both of them.

Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SpeedForceSpider said:

Sentry solos. Ms. Marvel is a non-factor.

This^^
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

you guys believe the exploding suns thing from the sentry?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Marvel team wins

Post by Dream (7,472 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Sentry sun dumps the Saiyans and solos. :P

All kidding aside, Vegeta's likely to get dispatched quickly as he's greatly surpassed in stats by Sentry. From what I've heard about about Goku's new Super Saiyan God form, he's likely to drag the battle out since he'll have the power to compete with Sentry for a time. But between the man's high durability and ridiculous regenerative rates (able to regenerate from nothing), Goku's not gonna have a means to permanently dispatch Sentry and will be a matter of time before the Saiyan also falls. The battle will be a flat-out slaughter if the Void takes control of Sentry's body and unleashes his tendrils.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

They could fuse....but won't help much lol

Post by salbing (72 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ROBOT6661:

I'm sure when he stated that he might've been exaggerating a bit. If he truly did (not that he even needs that much power) he would of killed the hulk in moments. oh and just to add to what i said earlier , had sentry been teamed up with anyone more useful he actually has the ability to revive them as well from the dead.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel