Sensui vs Toriko

Topic started by solesamurai on May 19, 2013. Last post by Grinpatch 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I personally don't think Toriko can beat him as he currently is, But Seems to think for some reason Toriko would obliterate him so badly that Sensui would get the same treatment Goku gave Nappa. So here it is, Who'll win and why?? Most recent Versions of both characters, both are bloodlusted and looking to kill. 3 Hours prep for both sides. GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!

You guys wanna get in on this thread? >_>

Post by DBZ_universe (15,676 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@solesamurai: Is this Sensui Kyoraku?

Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@solesamurai said:

I personally don't think Toriko can beat him as he currently is, But Seems to think for some reason Toriko would obliterate him so badly that Sensui would get the same treatment Goku gave Nappa. So here it is, Who'll win and why?? Most recent Versions of both characters, both are bloodlusted and looking to kill. 3 Hours prep for both sides. GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!

hahahaha i dont think this is spite by any means. however i do believe toriko would beat sensui.

let me call in some more people

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@solesamurai: Do you mean Shinobu Sensui from YYH?

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@solesamurai: Do you mean Shinobu Sensui from YYH?

Yes

@DBZ_universe said:

@solesamurai: Is this Sensui Kyoraku?

No Shinobu Sensui from YYH. Kyouraku's first name is Shinsui not Sensui.

@solesamurai: LOL I am sorry for that mistake!

Ok its YYH Sensui..

Tho to be honest I am not familiar with Toriko that muchsorry. Ill let SpeedForceSpider, UltimateHero0406,and Othus12 decide this

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Probably Toriko albeit high difficulty. He should manage Sensui's sacred armor I believe.

food honor is a pain in the ass to deal with specially if you dont have it

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai said:

hahahaha i dont think this is spite by any means. however i do believe toriko would beat sensui.

let me call in some more people

I believe your exact words were, Toriko verse high above YYh already, which isn't true by any means. Someone already refuted your claim that Toriko would deimate Sensui by saying Toriko would be hard pressed to beat him. You're already wrong.

@othus12: How fast is Toriko again? I forgot the speed calc, I remember Zebra's is insane.

@solesamurai: zebura a country buster is a mere child to ichiryuu. i think the upper tiers in toriko can destroy the upper tiers in YYH. but lets get back to topic shall we? btw toriko is just mid tier. sensui is high tier on his verse.

@SpeedForceSpider: with food honor he crossed a field that took several weeks to cross in a minute or so, he lost 100 kilograms of weight when he first went there just by walking. near lightspeed reaction time and precog like reflexes too.

he is at least massively hypersonic+ more on fighting rather than on travel speed.travel speed i would say hypersonic++ but young chief knows more about this

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: zebura a country buster is a mere child to ichiryuu. i think the upper tiers in toriko can destroy the upper tiers in YYH. but lets get back to topic shall we? btw toriko is just mid tier. sensui is high tier on his verse.

@SpeedForceSpider: with food honor he crossed a field that took several weeks to cross in a minute or so, he lost 100 kilograms of weight when he first went there just by walking. near lightspeed reaction time and precog like reflexes too.

he is at least massively hypersonic+ more on fighting rather than on travel speed.travel speed i would say hypersonic++ but young chief knows more about this

Since when is Zebra a country buster? and YYH top tiers aren't merely country busting in power, they can take the likes of mid tiers in DB who are usually around moon busting in ability. Toriko is vastly weaker. Sensui is Mid-tier compared to raizen, and EOS Yusuke, not Top tier. get a clue.

And Toriko crossing that field in a few weeks was of his own accord it was explained by shin-shin that the field was so long because of toriko not having high enough food honor for the bubble fruit to appear, that entire field was basically an illusion that would disappear the minute his food honor peaked, he basically never really went anywhere stop making shit up. he is nowhere near light speed in reactions, once again you're making shit up and his reflexes do not resemble precog. You basically either read that wrong, or you're purposely misleading SFS.

@solesamurai: how about you support YYH claims with scans while i suppor toriko ones with scans too?

it is never said that the road was an illusion you are making that up, what is made clear was that there were bubble fruits all along the way and nothing more.

guess i need to repeat that again because you dont get it. zebura bested an atttack that destroyed 10 million square kilometers (which is about the size of the USA) and he did so with a punch.

they attacked the mounturtle but the monster didnt even flinched

-

against a punch of zebra

next topic: torikos precog-like reflexes

here he foresees the result of an attack made by chiyo there is no need for further explanation one image is worth more than a thousand words.

now that i proved you wrong its your turn to back your claims.

first show me any feat that puts a character of YYH in moon level.

Show me a feat of legit country level destruction like the one i posted on toriko.

good luck with that

Othus Smash!

@othus12: Okay the ability to foresee the result of an attack and react to it is something I forgot and is impressive I must say. Not sure about lightspeed reacts tho.

I change my mind about the high difficulty since Toriko's power is comparable to Zebra's, despite the latter being strongest.

Toriko should win 8/10.

Post by taichokage (12,986 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually Kyouraku's name is Shunsui not Shinsui or Sensui lol. But I think Toriko has this but how easily is debatable. Sensui can destroy whole Mesa with a shockwave of his punch, which is arguably more impressive than Toriko's current Kugi Punch. But I think a degree of power scaling is in order. Also Toriko's reactions should be better as well.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

Actually Kyouraku's name is Shunsui not Shinsui or Sensui lol. But I think Toriko has this but how easily is debatable. Sensui can destroy whole Mesa with a shockwave of his punch, which is arguably more impressive than Toriko's current Kugi Punch. But I think a degree of power scaling is in order. Also Toriko's reactions should be better as well.

First off a few things people miss about that feat. Toriko says "Last time I broke apart a freakin' huge boulder of IRON ORE with my kugi punch but...This is like 10 times that...It's practically a mountain...". Then notes he could bust it with regular 50 ren, but decides to nail gun, remember, 50 Ren Nail gun is much stronger than regular 50 ren. So it wasn't just a mountain, it was a mountain made of iron ore first off, and it was destroyed with a technique that could do so much more than that.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@othus12: LOL I see you and sol have some fights as for the fight aren't toriko cast stronger then YYH at this point or will surpass them later or at the end of the manga? If that is the case then toriko wins 6-8or 9/5 with medium to low difficulty

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel