Sensui VS Raditz

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on Aug. 4, 2013. Last post by gokugx 9 months ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Battlefield: Demon World. 
 
No prep time for either. In character. Death ftw. Who wins?   

  
  

Post by Dream (7,660 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Moderator

This dilemma, again?

Sensui greatly surpasses Raditz in speed, but he'll lack the destructive capacity to be capable of putting the Saiyan down with his conventional methods of attack. Best bet for Sensui to win is to use his superior speed to dispatch the Saiyan with physical attacks via blitzing.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

This dilemma, again?

Sensui greatly surpasses Raditz in speed, but he'll lack the destructive capacity to be capable of putting the Saiyan down with his conventional methods of attack. Best bet for Sensui to win is to use his superior speed to dispatch the Saiyan with physical attacks via blitzing.

What was Sensui's speed deemed to be again?

Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@EraserCannon said:

@Dream said:

This dilemma, again?

Sensui greatly surpasses Raditz in speed, but he'll lack the destructive capacity to be capable of putting the Saiyan down with his conventional methods of attack. Best bet for Sensui to win is to use his superior speed to dispatch the Saiyan with physical attacks via blitzing.

What was Sensui's speed deemed to be again?

something like mach 350 I think, anyway Raditz can't really lose here, overwhelming power and durability advantage ftw

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Pineapple Head wins!

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@YoungChief said:

@EraserCannon said:

@Dream said:

This dilemma, again?

Sensui greatly surpasses Raditz in speed, but he'll lack the destructive capacity to be capable of putting the Saiyan down with his conventional methods of attack. Best bet for Sensui to win is to use his superior speed to dispatch the Saiyan with physical attacks via blitzing.

What was Sensui's speed deemed to be again?

something like mach 350 I think, anyway Raditz can't really lose here, overwhelming power and durability advantage ftw

Wasn't that EoS Yusuke's speed?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Mach 350+ is 3 kings saga Yusuke. DT Yusuke is around Mach 30-ish, so Sensui should be between them, somewhere around mach 100+. As for Raditz, we have no quantifiable feats after 23rd BT Goku's mach 41+ reaction speed so IMO he should be around mach 50-60+ (Sensui is almost double).

Coming to DC, Raditz is moon level while Sensui should be large country+, so Raditz' gotta huge advantage there.

I feel this is a very close matchup. It could go either way with high difficulty. The question is "Can Sensui's punches hurt Raditz or not?"

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@supernova7005 said:

Mach 350+ is 3 kings saga Yusuke. DT Yusuke is around Mach 30-ish, so Sensui should be between them, somewhere around mach 100+. As for Raditz, we have no quantifiable feats after 23rd BT Goku's mach 41+ reaction speed so IMO he should be around mach 50-60+ (Sensui is almost double).

Coming to DC, Raditz is moon level while Sensui should be large country+, so Raditz' gotta huge advantage there.

I feel this is a very close matchup. It could go either way with high difficulty. The question is "Can Sensui's punches hurt Raditz or not?"

No they can't

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I won't debate here since even if i win, it won't punch through a certain someone's thick skull

I will leave two words though, Raditz Semi-Stomps ( just because sensui is a badass character, i made it semi )

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@eddz99 said:

I won't debate here since even if i win, it won't punch through a certain someone's thick skull

I will leave two words though, Raditz Semi-Stomps ( just because sensui is a badass character, i made it semi )

What if I told you Sensui is gay?

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@EraserCannon said:

@eddz99 said:

I won't debate here since even if i win, it won't punch through a certain someone's thick skull

I will leave two words though, Raditz Semi-Stomps ( just because sensui is a badass character, i made it semi )

What if I told you Sensui is gay?

He fucked all the girl demons though, that's why you can't see them :O

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@eddz99 said:

@EraserCannon said:

@eddz99 said:

I won't debate here since even if i win, it won't punch through a certain someone's thick skull

I will leave two words though, Raditz Semi-Stomps ( just because sensui is a badass character, i made it semi )

What if I told you Sensui is gay?

He fucked all the girl demons though, that's why you can't see them :O

  • While it is not hinted in any way during the manga or the anime, except from the affection shown on Itsuki's part; the creator of Yu Yu Hakusho; Yoshihiro Togashi has revealed that Itsuki and Sensui are in fact a gay male couple. The mangaka got some backlash due to this, considering how Itsuki's affection did not appear to be reciprocal.
Post by Dream (7,660 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Moderator

@EraserCannon said:

What was Sensui's speed deemed to be again?

If we're going by OBD calcs, Sensui's speed in Offensive Armor form was Mach 50 while Raditz was around Mach 30. Had this same dilemma come up in another Saiyan Saga DBZ vs Late YYH character matchup, but can't recall what one off the top of my head.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

@EraserCannon said:

What was Sensui's speed deemed to be again?

If we're going by OBD calcs, Sensui's speed in Offensive Armor form was Mach 50 while Raditz was around Mach 30. Had this same dilemma come up in another Saiyan Saga DBZ vs Late YYH character matchup, but can't recall what one off the top of my head.

Lol @ Raditz only being mach 30 when OBD had Tao calced at mach 14

And that was Tao's travel speed

DBZ characters Combat Speed >>>>>> Their Travel Speed

Post by Dream (7,660 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Moderator

@EraserCannon: I'd question the travel speed calc from Tao being anything reliable. The guy only hopped on one of the Red Ribbon Army's pillars and conveniently tossed it to where Goku was when he rode on it.

Do I think Tao's hypersonic at that point? Sure. But I wouldn't find that particular feat to be a good means of proving his speed.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

@EraserCannon: I'd question the travel speed calc from Tao being anything reliable. The guy only hopped on one of the Red Ribbon Army's pillars and conveniently tossed it to where Goku was when he rode on it.

Do I think Tao's hypersonic at that point? Sure. But I wouldn't find that particular feat to be a good means of proving his speed.

I not know English very well, but Tao's strength is a fucking

Post by taichokage (13,366 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ehh, should go to Raditz. I can't see any way that Sensui could take on start of Z Goku and Piccolo and likely win. He should surpass Raditz in physical strength showings but that's it. I don't even think he's necessarily faster.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Sensui should be faster according to certain calcs, and thanks to Hiei performing mach 16+ feats when he was a low C class.

However, he lacks the destructive power necessary to put down Raditz

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Couldn't Raditz just spam...

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@EraserCannon said:

@eddz99 said:

@EraserCannon said:

@eddz99 said:

I won't debate here since even if i win, it won't punch through a certain someone's thick skull

I will leave two words though, Raditz Semi-Stomps ( just because sensui is a badass character, i made it semi )

What if I told you Sensui is gay?

He fucked all the girl demons though, that's why you can't see them :O

  • While it is not hinted in any way during the manga or the anime, except from the affection shown on Itsuki's part; the creator of Yu Yu Hakusho; Yoshihiro Togashi has revealed that Itsuki and Sensui are in fact a gay male couple. The mangaka got some backlash due to this, considering how Itsuki's affection did not appear to be reciprocal.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel