sensui vs dangai ichigo

Topic started by othus12 on June 7, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year ago.
Post by othus12 (6,197 posts) See mini bio Level 12

ichigo can enter FGT and only has one mugetsu.

sensui from YYH

they are in character

fight at soul society

win by KO or death.

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It might not be the popular opinion but I'm with Ichigo by a hair. Yusuke is another story though.
Post by nishi99 (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sensui wins hes faster and stronger.

Post by phantomrant (1,271 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sensui solos the verse.

^Went too far. I can see Sensui winning this fight but he isn't close to soloing any HST.

why do people think sensui solos the verse when he hasnt even shown destruction levels above ulquiorra?

My point exactly. He's quite strong but feat wise he is only top tier HST level. I restate that I believe that Dangai Ichigo was slightly more impressive but if Sensui does win that's fine. But I hear the soloing HST thing a fair amount. Can someone explain how he would deal with Kizaru, Kuma, Baraggan, Aizen, Yamamoto etc.

@taichokage: the YYH wank is going too far on this one. IMO ichigo would be an amazing match for sensui

@taichokage said:

^Went too far. I can see Sensui winning this fight but he isn't close to soloing any HST.

No I didn't. He won't solo Narutoverse and maybe not OPverse, but he'll definitely solo Bleachverse. Relatively high difficulty.

@othus12 said:

why do people think sensui solos the verse when he hasnt even shown destruction levels above ulquiorra?

And what makes you think that Ulquiorra has destructive power above Sensui? So Cero Oscuras is now a city/mountain buster? Lanza can do something other than level up a huge amount of sand?

@othus12 said:

@taichokage: the YYH wank is going too far on this one. IMO ichigo would be an amazing match for sensui

It's a complete stomp.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Didn't you once say that 23rd BT piccolo can one shot dangai ichigo?

Well, Sensui can solo DB part 1 with ease and probably even bleach.

Sensui shakes and entire country by just powering up to 20%, destroyed mountains in the makai with just the air pressure of his swings ( keep in mind the earth over there is much more durable) and stated to be a planetary threat.

You didn't answer my question though. How could he deal with certain individuals? And what makes you think that he can beat bleach and not the other 2? Naruto is the weakest of the 3. One Piece I understand.

@taichokage: He can probably beat the other 2 as well.

Naruto > Bleach > OP imo.

He just blitzes and blasts them all away with a shockwave.

OP > Bleach > Naruto IMO. And i think EOS Bleach > OP > Naruto given that most Bleach too tiers have either not shown anything yet or haven't used bankai such as all 5 Royal Gurad, Shunsui, Ukitake, Juha Bach and most Stern Ritter, Aizen, Yoruichi, Isshin, Ryuuken, Tessai, Urahara and more. But fair enough it's your opinion. In truth i am a bit more impressed with Naruto top tiers thus far, but their non top tiers are significantly weaker. Once again though I ask, how can he deal with Kizaru, Kuma, Law, Aizen, Yamamoto, Baraggan, Jubi etc.

@taichokage said:

You didn't answer my question though. How could he deal with certain individuals? And what makes you think that he can beat bleach and not the other 2? Naruto is the weakest of the 3. One Piece I understand.

Bleach is the weakest of the HST. Their feats pale in comparison to Naruto and OP feats, and if they were to fight, Narutoverse or OPverse will stomp them.

The question you asked doesn't reflect off of my post. You asked why Sensui could solo the HST. I never said that. I said that Sensui would solo Bleach, and nothing more. But since you did mention some Bleach charries:

Baraggan: I hope you're not serious....

Aizen: Aim a few shockwaves at him. And if that doesn't kill Monster Aizen, then Sensui would just have to run up to him and give him a direct punch.

Yamamoto: One shockwave is enough.

There are no Bleach characters who can survive a shockwave from Sensui except for the transcendental top tiers. But even they can't survive direct punches.

Baraggan: I'm dead serious. 2. Ok what about Kyouka Suigetsu? What about regen, fragors and immortality? Yamamoto: tanked a multi city buster point blank, not to mention that Sensui will not know not to get close.
Post by Dream (7,093 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Might be a bold statement to make, but I think the rankings of the HST would be among the lines of this considering the recent huge leaps in stats for Naruto's highest tiers: Naruto, One Piece, Bleach.

Before anyone feels tempted to rage at me, be aware my opinion is only because of the highest tiers of Naruto being greater in the destruction, speed and durability departments as otherwise there's still a disproportionate number of characters significantly weaker than said high tiers and could be easily dispatched by many One Piece and Bleach characters. You can thank things like the Juubi, stronger Jinchuriki, Madara in his prime and Senju Hashirama for these predicaments as it's safe to at least assume that Naruto-verse can't be classified as bottom rung now when said characters can bust mountains/ islands, tank said attacks and have the speed to react to said attacks.

@taichokage said:

OP > Bleach > Naruto IMO. And i think EOS Bleach > OP > Naruto given that most Bleach too tiers have either not shown anything yet or haven't used bankai such as all 5 Royal Gurad, Shunsui, Ukitake, Juha Bach and most Stern Ritter, Aizen, Yoruichi, Isshin, Ryuuken, Tessai, Urahara and more. But fair enough it's your opinion. In truth i am a bit more impressed with Naruto top tiers thus far, but their non top tiers are significantly weaker. Once again though I ask, how can he deal with Kizaru, Kuma, Law, Aizen, Yamamoto, Baraggan, Jubi etc.

I donno much about one piece since I've only watched some videos. But in HST, power is always > hax. People argue that Kizaru, Kuma and Law can't even beat Mihawk or Whitebeard, who are only city-mountain level. So how are they gonna beat someone as strong as Sensui?

As for Barragan, he can defeat him with a shockwave. The air pressure of his punch will blow away all the respira and destroy barragan in the process given it was strong enough to destroy a mountain. Same for yamamoto.

Aizen's hogyoku could be a problem but he can avoid KS just like Ichigo did. Ichigo was able to almost defeat him with mugetsu, Sensui having more power should be able to do the same. If he still regenerates, Sensui can just hurl him into space.

Juubi could have high durability and Sensui won't be able to oneshot it, but his speed is a huge advantage here. If he can land a few solid punches, he should be able to win.

According to my calculations, the makai is 2500 times more durable than the living world and Sensui was able to destroy a mountain in the makai which should give him country level DC. Even OBD has Sensui at country level.

@phantomrant: Bleach is not the weakest. OP is. No one from OP has as much firepower as yamamoto or hax as Aizen. Bleach also has the advantage in flight

@phantomrant: how is he getting past aizen's kyoka suigetsu? how is he gonna defeat him when he is immortal? what about barragan? yammamoto's bankai? getting things reversed by shinji? and all at the same time? sensui dies horribly.

and no its not a stomp so

Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

what is with all the can solo crap that I am hearing?

@othus12: He gets past KS just like Ichigo avoided it.

Shikamaru defeated an immortal. lol, thats an NLF. Assuming Aizen can regenerate when Sensui blasts him to bits.

He defeats barragan with the air pressure of his punch. respira can't stop air.

Same for yamamoto.

Aizen countered Shinji's shikai. Or he can do it the same way kenpachi countered Tousen's bankai.

And what does the HST have thats strong enough to hurt Sensui?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel