Sensui vs 23rd BT Goku and Piccolo

Topic started by supernova7005 on April 12, 2013. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sensui from YYH (with offensive armor) vs Goku and Piccolo during the 23rd Budokai.

who wins?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Goku and Piccolo with mid difficulty. Overall the battle would end up like Goku and Piccolo vs Garlic Jr minus the immortality. Sensui is a threat to them individually but together they can overpower him. Their teamwork is pretty in sync.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Goku and Piccolo with mid difficulty. Overall the battle would end up like Goku and Piccolo vs Garlic Jr minus the immortality. Sensui is a threat to them individually but together they can overpower him. Their teamwork is pretty in sync.

But if this is saiyan saga picolo or goku, they solo.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: I know but they aren't Saiyan Saga....

But I do think their power is kinda close tbh.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Nope, piccolo at 300+ obviously busted a moon in both manga and anime. it's obviously not a gag.

Post by nishi99 (2,025 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team wins.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: You high bro? What does that have to do with anything? Never said it was a gag...

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Sensui can't even bust a large country. so.... not close enough.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: Sorry but that's BS this isn't DBZ level people. You needs to take factors other than energy output into consideration for these battles. In DB they mostly did martial arts remember? You have a ways to go dude.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider:

What's there to take? he is faster, stronger, more dangerous, more hax techniques.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: I already said DB team wins. You're pretty much debating with yourself. I'm not gonna see it your way bruh.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: You said saiyan saga picolo and sensui are pretty close?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99: No WTF. I said I think 23 BT Piccolo and Saiyan Saga Piccolo are pretty close in power. Da fuq? See this is why you shouldn't go off topic in threads and bring up stuff like Saiyan saga.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Nope, piccolo at 300+ obviously busted a moon in both manga and anime. it's obviously not a gag.

Piccolo never busted a moon before the saiyan saga. He is not a moon buster in DB and his best feat was razing an island. Don't rely on power level logic.

Also, don't judge the outcome of a battle by just their destructive power.....speed and physical strength can't be ignored

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Nope, piccolo at 300+ obviously busted a moon in both manga and anime. it's obviously not a gag.

Piccolo never busted a moon before the saiyan saga. He is not a moon buster in DB and his best feat was razing an island. Don't rely on power level logic.

Also, don't judge the outcome of a battle by just their destructive power.....speed and physical strength can't be ignored

Exactly. I wonder where people get that you are suppose to ignore all stats just because of energy output. That's why DBZ threads can be such a pain at times.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Nope, piccolo at 300+ obviously busted a moon in both manga and anime. it's obviously not a gag.

Piccolo never busted a moon before the saiyan saga. He is not a moon buster in DB and his best feat was razing an island. Don't rely on power level logic.

Also, don't judge the outcome of a battle by just their destructive power.....speed and physical strength can't be ignored

Lol? You didn't watch db kai? hahah picolo busted a moon when he was training gohan

and you saying roshi's moon busting is an outlier is not allowed since all in animevice agrees it is canon and not a gag feat, if you want to go against it, go debate somewhere else.

And picolo without cape outmatches sensui in speed.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99 said:

Lol? You didn't watch db kai? hahah picolo busted a moon when he was training gohan

and you saying roshi's moon busting is an outlier is not allowed since all in animevice agrees it is canon and not a gag feat, if you want to go against it, go debate somewhere else.

And picolo without cape outmatches sensui in speed.

Training with gohan was done 5 years after the 23rd BT. Try again, DB kai is not the manga, the original canon source.

Roshi is not piccolo. Even if you consider it legit, it could be because the FP kamehameha spiked up his ki multiple times. But the fact is that Roshi admitted he doesn't have enough power to beat the red ribbon army. So the RRA's base has moon level durability?

No he doesn't. Prove it.

Post by Dream (8,318 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Moderator

Ummm, wasn't Sensui significantly faster than Goku and Piccolo at that point from I recall? The two wouldn't be able to compete in speed with him until later in Saiyan saga.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

Lol? You didn't watch db kai? hahah picolo busted a moon when he was training gohan

and you saying roshi's moon busting is an outlier is not allowed since all in animevice agrees it is canon and not a gag feat, if you want to go against it, go debate somewhere else.

And picolo without cape outmatches sensui in speed.

Training with gohan was done 5 years after the 23rd BT. Try again, DB kai is not the manga, the original canon source.

Roshi is not piccolo. Even if you consider it legit, it could be because the FP kamehameha spiked up his ki multiple times. But the fact is that Roshi admitted he doesn't have enough power to beat the red ribbon army. So the RRA's base has moon level durability?

No he doesn't. Prove it.

Lol, state manga only then.

Kid goku ( weaker than roshi ) took the whole RRA alone, post the scan that he said that so i can identify.

Picolo without cape is atleast 1/8 lightspeed since raditz is at 1200 and picolo with cape is at 300 ( meaning without cape he is much stronger )

Special light beam canon is lightspeed as stated here

"It is the first technique in the series to be referred to as being the speed of light, as Piccolo reasoned that Raditz had to be "faster than the speed of light" to evade it."

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Beam_Cannon

" He tries to make the kill, but soon sees Piccolo's attack ready. To his dismay, the attack is too powerful for him to block, and he is shocked that Piccolo could summon that much power. Piccolo launches the attack, but Raditz is fast enough to dodge it,"

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Raditz

If raditz dodged it that means he is faster than the speed of light and he has FTL Reaction.

That means picolo is atleast 1/8 lightspeed

Post by Dream (8,318 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Moderator

had to be "faster than the speed of light" to evade it."

The "faster than light" nonsense was a dub addition and Piccolo only remarked at how extraordinarily fast Raditz was to have dodged the attack. The strongest of DBZ characters only start getting to a percentage of light speed at around Majin Buu saga.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel