Senji Kiyomasa(Deadman Wonderland vs Hiko Seijuro(RK)

Topic started by Haofan123 on June 12, 2012. Last post by Anzendenai 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: @TheNobody: Exactly

And that's why i am saying that he has hardened blood or something

There is no way human could survive it

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Haofan123: He's not human, he's most likely a superhuman which are basically mutants. You can't compare him to an ordinary person, the superhumans in the show are referred as "deadman" who can manipulate their blood as weapons.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Anzendenai said:

@Haofan123: @TheNobody: Exactly

And that's why i am saying that he has hardened blood or something

There is no way human could survive it

of course. But a black and white drawing of a fictional character can because ITS FICTIONAL. No science, no reasons, crow is superhuman because thats just how deadman wonderland works. Next I suppose you're going ot say that his supersonic speed is also due to his blood

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNobody said:

@Haofan123: He's not human, he's most likely a superhuman which are basically mutants. You can't compare him to an ordinary person, the superhumans in the show are referred as "deadman" who can manipulate their blood as weapons.

Deadmen have the ability to manipulate blood, but thats about it. The vast majority of them have regular human limitations save for their abnormally high pain thresholds

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Haofan123: However that is still considered superhuman, I mean who the hell can move faster than sound? Oh most all of them have attacks or can themselves move at the speed of sound.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNobody said:

@Haofan123: However that is still considered superhuman, I mean who the hell can move faster than sound? Oh most all of them have attacks or can themselves move at the speed of sound.

good points. You may be right. However,I believe that my arguement with anzendeni is still justified as even if they are superhuman, it is not all solely due to thier blood, nor is there any proof to support this

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: That's called toon force -_-

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Anzendenai said:

@Haofan123: That's called toon force -_-

Its called being a fictional work that odesnt take place in the real world. Im done arguing this. Its tiring and you have no idea what you are talking baout anymore

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: Nope

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel