Select your animated hero!

Topic started by tremor1333 on Oct. 31, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Actually, Bloodlust is on by default unless otherwise stated by the Op. PIS/CIS are turned off. Which means Goku isn't going to act like a kid and be silly. He's going to murder.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

Again, you can said that to all the toon character (in fact they do it more often)

Also Luffy take his fight seriously, he rarely smiles in them

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406: I didn't mean that type of "joke" but the match itself. IC most if not all of them won't even fight or kill.

AV must've changed some rules then. On other places I frequent, we usually assume the conditions I stated when nothing is specified. In which case, this isn't going to be much of a fight.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: But it gives Timmy time to wish for something insane.

For example: "Wow your really strong. Thats how I wanna be. I wish I was the strongest ever!"

Or "This sucks I'm so weak. I wish everyone was weaker than me!"

After that, the only threat would be Haruhi. Which is why I originally said anime took it.

@UltimateHero0406:

Again, this is a fight Natsu and Luffy will be attacking (Luffy might even use Haki to judge his opponents power). Both of those characters are trigger happy and usually don't hold back

@UltimateHero0406: Have the wishes ever powered/depowered anyone on the level of Goku and co before? If not, that isn't going to work at all.

It made everyone into Super Heroes when Timmy wished that the world was like a comic book. However, when his Mom and Dad were given super-powers, he couldn't wish those powers away. He had to follow the Comic Book rule and have them willingly give up their super powers. 

He's never wished for powers to removed from people who already possessed them. It's along the same line as removing a Fairy from its child. And if he could, they'd have wished away Jorgen von Strangle's powers away a long time ago because he's so mean to them. Or wished away Norm the Genie's powers. Nvm that Cosmo&Wanda have been contained on several occasions and had their magic drained.

@MohsinMan99: If they have no resistance to magic then there is no reason why it wouldn't work.

@Destinyheroknight: If he gets scared, all Timmy has to say is I wish they were gone and the agressors get bfr to I Hate Timmy Island. And we all know that anime characters have a bad habit of listening to monologues.

So does James Bond and every other character in fiction. And that falls under PIS/CIS, which are removed unless specified by the Op. Which means Timmy dies before he can utter a word, much less try and spell the wish.

@UltimateHero0406:

Again, toons have the same problems, it seem like you are ignoring toon side habits

@ReiKai said:

It made everyone into Super Heroes when Timmy wished that the world was like a comic book. However, when his Mom and Dad were given super-powers, he couldn't wish those powers away. He had to follow the Comic Book rule and have them willingly give up their super powers. He's never wished for powers to removed from people who already possessed them. It's along the same line as removing a Fairy from its child. And if he could, they'd have wished away Jorgen von Strangle's powers away a long time ago because he's so mean to them. Or wished away Norm the Genie's powers. Nvm that Cosmo&Wanda have been contained on several occasions and had their magic drained.

That wouldn't stop him from boosting his power above theirs. And thats if they can kill him before his fairies fix him up and get some sort of safe zone. This is a toonforce character. He has been scorched, smashed, and more. And since when is moral off by deault because thats the only way this works.

Decapitation kinda prevents any wish making, and makes him immediately dead. They can't make him alive again. PIS/CIS have always been off by default. It's in the rules. Being a Toonforce character does not mean they cannot die. The fact that incarnations of death exist in these series are proof of that. Other examples include "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" in that a substance was created specifically to kill toons, and toons have died by laughing themselves to death.

It's time to stop with the nonsense. There's nothing Timmy can do. He'll be dead long before he can do anything, and there's nothing his Godparents can do to stop it.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Yo people I'm back from my relaxation break. So yeah one of the people arguing for team anime kind of ended this battle already, with one big ass statement.

Not specified, hence characters are fighting to the best of their ability/peak/at their strongest. That'd be her Cosmos form IIRC(by powerscaling she'd have the other Sailor Senshi abilities as well). Using Eternal form won't make much of a difference except making her lose some hax.
So, no for her being in the same situation

By this logic Ben casually solos the anime team. Bens strongest alien is alien X, so thats it guys, we've now ended this battle. Nothing more to even debate about. Lets go and play some games!!!

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Yo people I'm back from my relaxation break. So yeah one of the people aruging for the anime fans kind of ended this battle already, with one big ass statement.

Not specified, hence characters are fighting to the best of their ability/peak/at their strongest. That'd be her Cosmos form IIRC(by powerscaling she'd have the other Sailor Senshi abilities as well). Using Eternal form won't make much of a difference except making her lose some hax.
So, no for her being in the same situation

By this logic Ben casually solos the anime team. Bens strongest alien is alien X, so thats it guys, we've now ended this battle. Nothing more to even debate about. Lets go and play some games!!!

Sure "genius" but before we do that, why not take a moment to post scans of his other stats? Because unless he has some massive speed/durability, he is going down before he does anything.

Online Now

lol why call me a genius.

Alien X has shown to be omnipotent, able to warp reality and time/space itself, becoming nearly invincible.
Alien X's reality warping is so powerful, that his mere thoughts can become real. He is so powerful that he can create an entire universe at will, as seen in So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies. - wiki

Now on page 4 someone posted this video which I'll go into details now.

Ben wasn't destroyed along with earth and most of the universe while being alien X meaning alien X has Universe+ Durability. His speed is unknown, but he isn't bounded by time like everyone else. Speed it self is merely bounded by time, which Alien X isn't. Now for the few who don't believe that his durability is universe+ then look at what Serene says. She says it's so sad to see them go, meaning she will still be there and they won't.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: Ben isn't using Alien X here. He has to get permission like a five year old asking his mommy and daddy for candy. He'd be blitzed before anything happens. Team anime is faster and stronger so they win here.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider:

Welcome to the the Select your animated hero thread. Will you please begin reading from page one to six. You clearly are misinformed, on whos side is faster.

Nice talk sir.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: Actually I read the pages as you can see. I even commented earlier if you read all the pages yourself. Not seeing who on the cartoon team is fast enough to react to Goku who can teleport.

Nice talk indeed.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: Sorry speed, as I thought you were another speed,, and I was being rude lol.

Anyways goku's IT aka his teleportation isn't light speed, which is just instant. Powerpuff girls are still faster than him.

Alien X has universe+ durability, which goku, nor anyone else on team anime will even scratch him let along kill him.

If the characters are in base form then, team cartoon blitz. If the characters are at there peak, team cartoon rapes with alien x.

@UltimateHero0406: The "magic" in this case concerns manipulating planetary level+ energies of which they have never shown to handle before(else someone would've posted it already) so I would say it's not going to work. Toonforce characters are subject to battleforum rules as much as any other character.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Hmm...I don't see any problems with that so I can agree with it(then again, I don't know much about Ben10). Props for bringing feats to the table. Team Cartoon can take it with Alien X.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel