Select your animated hero!

Topic started by tremor1333 on Oct. 31, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,888 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Whats_out_the_bag: hey don't forget my girl KP =D even with out her battle suit she is a threat

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,223 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Those guys are strong and all but you just placed them at their peak. Look at characters like XJ9 who has tanked a planet explosion then fell into another planet from obit.

They can hold those guys off for more than 5 secs if not a 10 mins.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Whats_out_the_bag: We take characters at their peak, going by their best showings.

I didn't even list all of the team, but I know for a fact they can handle that entire team for 5 secs and I'm betting more as some of them beat characters like Naruto, InuYasha,and Ichigo in a battle.

Nope. I bet you haven't read the thread. Start from Page 3.

Toon team has character that are supersonic, hypersonic, and even lightspeed. I'm pretty sure they can hold them off for a good moment just in time for one damn wish. So people lets stop this arguing, when toons are far too haxed for team anime to win.

Anime has such characters plus more. Sailor Moon is already massively FTL, in the billions of times FTL, making her capable of blitzing the entire opposition before they can even think. Plus lots of other things which you can check out here: http://deadliestfictionalwarrior.wikispaces.com/Sailor+Moon+%28Character%29 (Nevermind's wiki, a member here).

That is just Sailor Moon. One character.

Goku and Haruhi need no intro, as already explained on page 5. Them in conjunction with the other characters on the anime/manga side make this a godly rape against the cartoon side.

If the OP allows the whole verse, the Pokeverse has 4 universals (two of who can create an entire universe onscreen, one who is their reverse counterpart and the final one above them all), three beings who govern willpower, knowledge and intelligence for all beings in the universe, wish granters, time travelers, etc.

And...oh wait, that is not necessary. I could go on and on but when the outcome is clear cut, let's not go too tl;dr.

Also, the NLF shit you mentioned isn't working. It's already been debunked if you'd bothered to read the thread. Plus hey, it's not like the anime/manga side has that hax, amirite? And lmao at using the fairies. Not only are they going to do nothing without rules, those rules prevent most things they can do thus making them virtually useless.

Planetary level isn't doing shit to the top tiers of the anime/manga team. They aren't even going to be able to get that off anyway.

So no, the cartoon side isn't winning.

lol funny post.

First, Salor moon is kind of in the same situation that Ben is in. As she will needs to actually transform in order to gain that type of power. In which someone like XJ9 could have already move faster than the speed of light and kill her along with everyone who isn't at that speed. So last time I checked no one on that team is FTL in base.

Goku and Haruhi need no intro, as already explained on page 5. Them in conjunction with the other characters on the anime/manga side make this a godly rape against the cartoon side.

Second, Haruhi is pretty much oblivious to her powers which you speak of. So she's pretty much a non factor, as she would easily get blitzed or killed within the first few seconds.

Third, Goku is indeed very powerful, but what would happen if someone like Danny took over his body and started killing the others?

If the OP allows the whole verse, the Pokeverse has 4 universals (two of who can create an entire universe onscreen, one who is their reverse counterpart and the final one above them all), three beings who govern willpower, knowledge and intelligence for all beings in the universe, wish granters, time travelers, etc.

Same for the cartoon team. But really who cares about the verses lets stick to this battle.

Also, the NLF shit you mentioned isn't working. It's already been debunked if you'd bothered to read the thread. Plus hey, it's not like the anime/manga side has that hax, amirite?

Whats been debunked,as I don't see shit on this thread that would even counter anything I've previously stated.

And lmao at using the fairies. Not only are they going to do nothing without rules, those rules prevent most things they can do thus making them virtually useless.

LMAO.... Nice statement man very good deduction skills. Because clearly the fairies and Timmy follow those rules so very well.

Can't wish for bad things and non-lethal things to happen (maimed, injured, beaten, or dead). (Timmy broke this rule a bit in "Boys in the Band".)

Isn't there a rule for him not bringing the dead back to life and how many times did he do that??? Like 3 or 5.

Planetary level isn't doing shit to the top tiers of the anime/manga team. They aren't even going to be able to get that off anyway.

Thats nice and all but we have characters who have stopped planet explosions to universal destruction. I think they got this in a bag.

Now lets quickly look at the PPG's as they are pretty damn fast. The Cartoon team has too many faster than light characters, while the anime team only has like 2 characters.

Speed isn't everything, but it's a great thing when you can quickly take them put before they can even get a chance to fight.

So as I've stated before, the toon team has tons of people who can easily hold the anime team back for while, just to give the hax fighters a chance to strike.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Whats_out_the_bag:

First, Salor moon is kind of in the same situation that Ben is in. As she will needs to actually transform in order to gain that type of power. In which someone like XJ9 could have already move faster than the speed of light and kill her along with everyone who isn't at that speed. So last time I checked no one on that team is FTL in base.

Sailor Moon isn't in the same situation, her powers is at her will at peak

Third, Goku is indeed very powerful, but what would happen if someone like Danny took over his body and started killing the others?

Danny can't overshadow someone with a powerful will

Also stop using Timmy, since he will be KO from the beginning by Luffy's Haki blast

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Nah Timmy will go down in an instant from Haruhi. ^_^

Post by Imperator100 (107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Cartoon characters could win through Hax but the Anime team is most likely going to just speedblitz through them.

Post by wkar (170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku wins easy thanks to his super speed, before BEN 10 touches the omnitrix to transform, and before TIMMY can say something, he annihilate all the cartoon guys.

*Face Palm*

her powers is at her will at peak

Where are you getting your information? Seeing how in the image she's in her base human form she isn't going to start off at peak.

Also stop using Timmy, since he will be KO from the beginning by Luffy's Haki blast

Timmy survived being shot from a canon to another Continent, and hit the ground. I think he can handle that.

But you do know Samuri Jack would probably kill luffy before he could even do that.

Nah Timmy will go down in an instant from Haruhi. ^_^

And theres our winner!!! Thank you for playing Whos that fearless girl?!!!

The Cartoon characters could win through Hax but the Anime team is most likely going to just speedblitz through them.

Your right on the Hax, but speed is also going towards the cartoon's side. They have more than 2 people who can move at FTL speed.

Goku wins easy thanks to his super speed, before BEN 10 touches the omnitrix to transform, and before TIMMY can say something, he annihilate all the cartoon guys.

Tanks to the Powerpuff girls they blitz goku and then beat him down. After ben 10 turns into allien x then solos the anime team. Mines makes a lot more sense seeing goku isn't FTL in base.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Where are you getting your information? Seeing how in the image she's in her base human form she isn't going to start off at peak.

She is Sailor Moon, that is her power she using. At the end of the series she is able to use it in her base form or turn into the form pretty fast

Timmy survived being shot from a canon to another Continent, and hit the ground. I think he can handle that.

No, he can't handle it, its a mental attack

Timmy and Gumball fit in the requirements for being KO by Haki (the others don't)

But you do know Samuri Jack would probably kill luffy before he could even do that.

No, he wouldn't. Luffy have tanked powerful slashs, Jack can't one shot him and also Luffy can predict his attacks with Haki

Also PPG won't be able to one shot Goku, they will have a long drag out battle

ROFL

Oh you meant that one. Yeah thats a good one, I'll let that slide.

As for salor moon I thought her base wasn't her transformation form, but oh well. I'll come back to this thread later.

Anyways PPG's and XJ9 fight's the anime team at FTL speed, while ben transforms into alien X. Simple . Anyway we play this the cartoon team have enough power to hold off the anime team for ben to transform to alien X or for timmy to make a wish.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

I assumed you were a troll like some others with the "toons win cause I say so!" but nice to know that at least you are basing your arguments on feats. My mistake. This should be interesting.

First, Sailor moon is kind of in the same situation that Ben is in. As she will needs to actually transform in order to gain that type of power.

Not specified, hence characters are fighting to the best of their ability/peak/at their strongest. That'd be her Cosmos form IIRC(by powerscaling she'd have the other Sailor Senshi abilities as well). Using Eternal form won't make much of a difference except making her lose some hax.

So, no for her being in the same situation.

In which someone like XJ9 could have already move faster than the speed of light and kill her along with everyone who isn't at that speed.

Not happening. Read post for reasons. Plus, I'd like to see that speed feat. This is the first I've heard of it.

So last time I checked no one on that team is FTL in base.

I see nothing about limiting anyone to base. Everyone is at their peak unless specified otherwise. Standard assumption.

Oh BTW, the picture tells you only about which characters are participating in this battle, nothing else specified by OP so yeah.

Second, Haruhi is pretty much oblivious to her powers which you speak of.

I assumed Haruhi with "knowledge of her powers" when I said that because that is the standard assumption when pitting Haruhi in battle threads else she's nothing but a regular human and its just stomp (against her). Either way, its not going to matter much when other characters can do the job.

So she's pretty much a non factor, as she would easily get blitzed or killed within the first few seconds.

Fair point. Provided someone doesn't cover for her ofc. Either way, with or without her, cartoon team is screwed, mostly because of SM.

What kind of speed and other stats does Danny have? Else he's getting blitzed. Plus, Danny won't have any idea of who the stronger members of the other team are.

Whats been debunked,as I don't see shit on this thread that would even counter anything I've previously stated.

The "CAN WISH FOR EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!" shit that you were saying.

LMAO.... Nice statement man very good deduction skills. Because clearly the fairies and Timmy follow those rules so very well.

By "rules" in the former, I meant battleforum rules. Their wishes are only as effective as they've shown it to be by feats, nothing more. So far, haven't seen anything impressive from them so yeah, even if they could ignore their rules, that would mean nothing. Unless of course, they have feats. Even if they did, It's not even going to matter much since TImmy is getting blitzed.

Can't wish for bad things and non-lethal things to happen (maimed, injured, beaten, or dead). (Timmy broke this rule a bit in "Boys in the Band".)

Isn't there a rule for him not bringing the dead back to life and how many times did he do that??? Like 3 or 5.

Nice to know that they can break the rules. Timmy is getting blitzed so it doesn't matter.

Thats nice and all but we have characters who have stopped planet explosions to universal destruction. I think they got this in a bag.

Nice to know that they have the offense. Do they have the speed and durability as well?

Now lets quickly look at the PPG's as they are pretty damn fast. The Cartoon team has too many faster than light characters, while the anime team only has like 2 characters.

Billions of times FTL> FTL. http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=1499

They may as well not be moving at all to her. Heck, SM has lots of things she can do with time-space manipulation.

Speed isn't everything, but it's a great thing when you can quickly take them put before they can even get a chance to fight.

My thoughts exactly. They get put down before they can even form a thought.

So as I've stated before, the toon team has tons of people who can easily hold the anime team back for while, just to give the hax fighters a chance to strike.

Their key to victory is AlienX and without him they are screwed. Unless he has some godly speed feat or durability to prevent himself from getting blitzed and killed/BFR'd, he is going down like the others.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight said:

@SilverGalford:

not exactly , a reality warper like Haruhi cannot grant any wish like the FGP or do anything close to the beyonder. even worse she is not even aware of her powers. Timmy can wish whatever he wants , the only limitation is that he cannot wish for something to kill or hurt people , what is going to stop Timmy from wishing to turn anime characters into powerless frogs? turning something into a frog is not killing, nor hurting .

The Da Rules:

1. When a child reveals the existence of their fairy or fairies, all witnesses and the child have their memories wiped, and all magic items they have come in contact with disappear. This is the largest rule.
  2. No wishing to win a competition.
  3. No wishing to interfere with or create true love,
  4. No wishing for the things Anti-Fairies and Pixies do.
  5. Fairies can't directly kill, maim, or injure living beings (but their magic can if it is done indirectly).
  6. No traveling to the month of March, 1972 (only applies to Timmy Turner).
  7. Nobody can see Anti-Fairies without the use of Anti-Fairy Goggles (until the events of "Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide", Jorgen changes the rule to say they CAN be seen easily by humans as an insult to the Anti-Fairies).
  8. If no kids in the world are miserable, Pixies can grant wishes (in this condition, all the fairies on the earth will be pulled back to Fairy World).
  9. No wish for their fairy to have a baby (it was ment to be made a rule after Cosmo was born, but Jorgen forgot to and never officially put the rule in the book).
  10. A child's fairy cannot tell them what other kids have fairies--the child has to find out on their own. Although the child can wish to know if a certain person has faries (proven in "Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary", Timmy wishes for Wanda to tell him that Remy has a fairy).
  11. A child can't wish to take away the fairies of another child. They have to be wished away by the same child, or compete in a Magical Duel.
  12. Fairies only grant wishes to miserable children of the dominant species of Earth.
  13. Yoo Doo dolls are very dangerous (however, you can still poof up Yoo Doo dolls).
  14. Magic can't be used to win a contest, only for showing off (unless it is a Magical Duel).
  15. No 'Super' wishes. (Not in da rule book, but a small rule created by Cosmo and Wanda for Timmy.)
  16. Cannot wish for Christmas occurring every day (rule was caused by Timmy In "Christmas Every Day").
  17. No breakfast wishes after 10:30 A.M.
  18. Can't wish for a world without girls. (rule was also caused by Timmy)
  19. If your life is perfect enough or you say "I'm happy and don't need my godparents anymore," they must leave the child and be assigned to a miserable one. (proven in "The Switch Glitch")
  20. Wishes can only be granted by the child, unless the child wishes for his fairies to grant someone else's wishes (Timmy has lent his fairies to Tootie and Carl, Sheen and Libby)
  21. All vocal wishes shall only be made in the voice of the godchild only.
  22. Tooth-based wishes can only be approved by the Tooth Fairy.(proven in "Shiny Teeth")
  23. Can't wish for bad things and non-lethal things to happen (maimed, injured, beaten, or dead). (Timmy broke this rule a bit in "Boys in the Band".)
  24. No wishing dead people back to life. (It as allowed to wish for a ghost, however, as Timmy was able to make pirates come to Dimmsdale in "Wish Fixers" to make them tell a story. Timmy has however broke this rule when bringing King Arthur back to life when he is killed by the Dragon in the episode "Knighty Knight", but the rule may have been caused from the wish in "That's Life" (which occurs after Knighty Knight) because the undead zombies nearly tried to kill Timmy and his parents.)
  25. No wishing for money (was hinted in "Nectar of the Odds" and "Genie Meanie Minie Mo").
  26. No wishing to steal (was hinted in "Genie Meanie Minie Mo" and "Nectar of The Odds").
  27. You may only loan out your fairies to a child twice as miserable. (as shown in "Birthday Wish")
  28. When a child has reached at age 17 (or 18) and does not believe in fairies anymore, the fairy/fairies must leave via the Fairy Cab and everything magic will run out of batteries (unless you act like a kid and do everything a kid does). (Discovered by Timmy Turner in "The Big Problem!" and used in "A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!")
  29. No interfering with sleep wishes without permission from the Sand Man.
  30. Children are to receive a "Fairy-versary" if they have had their Fairies for over a year without exposing them. They are given a muffin that grants them a rule-free wish when they take a bite.
  31. Fairy magic can't affect other magical or super-powerful items.
  32. No wishing yourself into a fairy, unless if you save all fairies (which Timmy has done a lot and was broken in "Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2" by turning Sheen into a Fairy.)
  33. Cloning wishes can only be canceled when all the clones are in the same room.
  34. If all Fairy Godparents in the universe want to have the same godchild, all the fairies must compete in a Rage in a Cage match, and the winner will have the wanted godchild.
  35. Whoever has a wand has complete control over it, meaning you can't wish it back, and whoever has the wand has the power to grant their own wishes and the wishes of others, meaning you'll have to get it back the old fashioned way. (According to Da Rules, this rule is called the Finder's Keepers Law) (This rule was proven in the episode "Where`s The Wand"). .
  36. Any rule of Da Rules can be removed if 1 of the fairies "accidentally" cuts a page. (Proven by Cosmo in "Movie Magic")
  37. You can't wish away Da Rules or wish away any of the rules. (Including this one)
  38. If a kid can't be trusted to keep their fairies a secret, then they can't have their own fairies, no matter how miserable they are (they can still have someone else's fairies temporarily loaned to them if they are twice as miserable as that kid who has the fairies).
  39. No wishing away what can last forever. (it is almost impossible even with magic due to their properties)
  40. No undoing wishes for something authentic.
  41. Fairies must always grant the wishes of the godchild.
  42. No wishing for an electric car.
  43. If a fairy godparent quits, the position can be filled by any magical creature.
  44. No Tom Cruise
  45. You must go with wally to the movies
  46. And go with Eduardo to the river for a walk

It seem they are very limited to me LOL!

Also I really don't see Timmy surviving the Haki blast from Luffy.

Luffy would take down Gumball and Timmy (the other toons have stronger will then those guys)

Like I said earlier, Alien X is the only hope for the toons to surviving (The PPG will be to busy with Goku)

nice try dude but it looks like this won't change the outcome of this battle .you should at least have had a look at the rules before using them and i bet you didn't take the time to do it :

have a look at this rule .

No wishing dead people back to life. (It as allowed to wish for a ghost, however, as Timmy was able to make pirates come to Dimmsdale in "Wish Fixers" to make them tell a story. Timmy has however broke this rule when bringing King Arthur back to life when he is killed by the Dragon in the episode "Knighty Knight", but the rule may have been caused from the wish in "That's Life" (which occurs after Knighty Knight) because the undead zombies nearly tried to kill Timmy and his parents.)

or how about these ones?

Fairies can't directly kill, maim, or injure living beings (but their magic can if it is done indirectly).

Magic can't be used to win a contest, only for showing off (unless it is a Magical Duel).

Comos almost killed timmy with spikes

in one episode Timmy used his magic to win a contest and show off .

not sure who created these "rules?" but it should be a fan . and you forgot to read the first part too :

Da Rules is the rulebook that all fairies and their godchildren have to follow. They are usually broken by Timmy, or are used as a plot device to prevent him from simply wishing something away.

sometimes the rules can be broken, they are limited and inconsistent plus some good plot device . Timmy can broke them . one broken rule is enough to beat the hell out of the anime characters. thousands of times Timmy has broken the rules , and the rules don't mention something about turning people into things. in one episode Timmy wishes to turn people into gray beings.

@SilverGalford:

And you miss my point

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,029 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I think anime should win in this particular selection. Unless Mandy scares the other team into submission and uses Gumball as a Shield. Then Cartoon team wins by a mile.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Timmy doesn't break the Rules. His actions, however, have inspired new rules to be created. The Rules can't be broken, but like many rules, they do have a workaround. As said, Cosmo almost killed Timmy with spikes, because it was unintentional. Cosmo has also given a cockroach super-intelligence and within a few hours was going to end all life on Earth with a large nuclear bomb. He would have indirectly killed everyone.

Also, the only time Timmy has their magic is when he is holding their wands. And Wanda has stated that Cosmo and herself work in conjunction and that their magic is shared. For big wishes they need to be together. Still, without Timmy no wish can be granted. All they can do is attempt to protect him from harm. However, as established, they do not react with super-human speed, which means Timmy can be killed by the speedsters on the Anime team before Cosmo&Wanda can react.

As for Danny, fastest he's shown is about 130mph. He may be faster towards the end of the series, but not by too much. And Jenny isn't FTL as far as I've seen. She's super-sonic in flight, but not FTL. The only FTL'ers I've seen on the Toon team is the PPG. And they can be stopped by Goku.

Besides, we all know the truth. Anime makes everything better.

@ReiKai: @Destinyheroknight: I think it all comes down to a question of character. Would Goku or anyone else on anime team one shot a little kid. No. As a matter of fact, Goku likes to let people do what they want during fights and bring out their full power. He would probably wait if a character asked him to or start goofing off with Cosmo and Gumball. Same goes for Luffy. Same goes for Naruto. And Ichigo would be confused so he wouldn't do much either. That is the function of silly cartoon characters. And most of them couldn't even be K.O.ed with anything below a city buster. So this can't be counted as a win so easily

@UltimateHero0406:

You can say the same thing to the toons, this is a battle (wish the OP put more info). All the characters here are looking for a fight, so what you said is irrelevant in this fight

@UltimateHero0406: I'm pretty sure bloodlust/morals off would be on by default and characters would be willing to do anything to win unless specified by the OP.

It would be more of a joke than a fight otherwise...

@Destinyheroknight: Im just saying that even in the middle of a life or death fight Goku has stopped and started joking around. And like I said he like people's full strength so he won't start until he knows his opponent is ready.

@MohsinMan99: Umm cartoon characters are a joke. Thats the point of them. To be silly and make people laugh. And Goku and Luffy have had a notorious track record of being silly. And It's morals on by default so everyone is in character.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel