Select your animated hero!

Topic started by tremor1333 on Oct. 31, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No. That's speculation. Unless Haruhi specifically says she believes in faeries, then she doesn't believe n faeries. Otherwise they'd already appear in some manner within the series. Having seen the anime, read a fair bit of the Manga and read a few of the original light novels, there has never been any mention of faeries nor believe in faeries.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Heck, lots of people on the anime/manga side as a whole do have toonforce(some of which would put many characters on the toon side to shame). It is just another type of reality warping. Bend the rules you say? Every reality warper worth a damn does that. Grant wishes? In some anime/manga series, fodder characters can do that.

This time anime characters can't win. haruhi is the only one who can be a good threat ,but she is only god in her universe and i doubt she could do something to timmy's godparents.haruhi, also, is not even aware of her powers.

besides timmy's parents and many people don't even know that fairies exist and cosmo and wanda still have their powers. even if she doesn't believe in fairies , that won't affect Cosmo and Wanda cause she doesn't even know what a fairy is. how can't she believe in something that she doesn't know in the first place?

As for people arguing that toonforce doesn't need feats and has NO LIMITZ! and they can solo blah blah, that's a massive no-limits fallacy. By that logic, might as well claim that Naruto has "infinite willpower" and can defeat the Living Tribunal when he starts believing in himself, stands up for this friends and shit. Or the various shonen guys can beat anyone with "NAKAMA POWER"!

we are not using all the anime characters only the ones in those pics.

the logic fails at this cause Naruto is a simple human with powers that a decent streeter can overcome . Living Tribunal is beyond that . Cosmo and Wanda are good reality warpers and the only way to stop them is with a butterfly net . Nagato reversed and stole haruhi powers. Cosmo and Wanda can't kill someone but they can make the anime team harmless and powerless. willpower is not the same as toon force .

none of those anime characters with will power cannot beat someone with toon force + will power if that's the case. Toon Force characters are impossible to kill.

anime characters will do anything to fight but the toon force characters will counter that easily. something like this :

sorry i don't know where is the whole video but at the end of the episode , the PPG didn't die and countered those magic spells easily. Again, toon force characters cannot be killed.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford: What have Timmy's godparents done that compares to universal/multiversal/megaversal reality warpers?

Nevertheless, here's a link to where this was discussed and already debunked. Start from post 31.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=749107&page=2

Allow me to quote a very important piece from that thread about NLF:

The no-limits is like a branch-off of the argument from ignorance.

Argument from Ignorance - A fallacy that asserts that a proposition is true because it has not been proven false (or vice versa).

In you case, your fallacious argument is:

"I don't see anything that stops the Fairly Odd Parents from making themselves as strong as the LT, so they should be able to.

The problem is that, while your proposition has not been proven false, it has absolutely no evidence to support it. Until you provide proof that they could make themselves that powerful, you do not have a valid argument.

I clearly said in my post that I'm responding to "all anime/manga characters" and in that scenario it would be a stomp against the cartoon side.

SImple "human"? You must be joking. Anyways, the point was if you're OK with giving a free pass to anyone under the "toonforce" tag (which I might remind you is just reality warping) disregarding all battleforum rules for that purpose, then you have to be OK with doing it for everyone.

Cosmo and Wanda are good reality warpers and the only way to stop them is with a butterfly net . Nagato reversed and stole haruhi powers. Cosmo and Wanda can't kill someone but they can make the anime team harmless and powerless. willpower is not the same as toon force .

So what's the best they have done as far as "toonforce" is concerned? City level? Planetary? If city level/planetary is the best of their showings, those are the only characters they are going to affect. Assuming they are planetary, anyone who is multi-planetary or above would shit on them and their magic would be useless provided the other character's stats are in line.

Cosmo and Wanda are doing NOTHING to a universal reality warper unless they have shown feats on her scale. Why? The no-limits fallacy. A weakness to nets you say? A half-assed reality warper could conjure that and provided he is faster than them, it'd be lights out.

Toon Force characters are impossible to kill.

So are many anime/manga characters. But you know what?

They can be killed by anyone who has displayed greater feats than them/stuff greater than what they can handle period. Also, NLF applies at a certain point. They may be "unbeatable" in their own verse but that means shit in crossfictional debates. I'm amazed someone who has spent years on battleforums is denying one of the very basics of battleforum debating.

anime characters will do anything to fight but the toon force characters will counter that easily. something like this :

A no-limits fallacy again. You do not assume it can hold off "anything" when the feat in question has shown the limits. Potency of stuff like hypnotism is measured by the number of people affected, the range and the duration. IIRC, that demon in that episode had hypnotized the whole of Townsville at once (IIRC that is). So, Blossom resisting that would give her city level hypnotism resistance. She can still be hypnotized by higher level hypnotism magic.

As for those magic spells and not dying, anyone with sufficient enough durability can survive it and no-sell it. I'd appreciate it if you think a bit before asking "why?" though.

BTW, as far as feats go, the PPG are definitely powerful with FTL, clones and shit. Here's a respect thread:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=808872

On a side note, in one of the episodes in FGP, it was revealed that people who obsess over faeries do, in fact, give them their powers. It was shown that Crocker's fretting was one of their biggest sources of power and when he stopped believing, all Fairy magic began to run dry. While the FGP do have massive reality warping, it requires Timmy to actually make the wish that doesn't go against Da Rules, and it can't be used to hurt people. In fact Fairy Magic cannot kill people, period. And with Haruhi here, if she doesn't believe in something, then it doesn't exist. If she doesn't believe in Super Heroes, then the PPG's could lose their powers. And it was said that if Haruhi knew that certain things existed, that she may believe them to be commonplace. And thing's that're common bore Haruhi, so she might blank the universe if it came to that or conjure something even more fantastical than what she was shown to be real.

Aside from this, Lucy can kill just about everyone else on the Toon side. I love Gargoyles, but Goliath gets slaughtered.

What have Timmy's godparents done that compares to universal/multiversal/megaversal reality warpers?

Nevertheless, here's a link to where this was discussed and already debunked. Start from post 31.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=749107&page=2

Allow me to quote a very important piece from that thread about NLF:

The no-limits is like a branch-off of the argument from ignorance.

Argument from Ignorance - A fallacy that asserts that a proposition is true because it has not been proven false (or vice versa).

In you case, your fallacious argument is:

"I don't see anything that stops the Fairly Odd Parents from making themselves as strong as the LT, so they should be able to.

The problem is that, while your proposition has not been proven false, it has absolutely no evidence to support it. Until you provide proof that they could make themselves that powerful, you do not have a valid argument.

Wouldn't be the same fallacy thing applied to many other battle threads? fallacies everywhere. Do you seriously think the team without haruhi stands a chance?

So are many anime/manga characters. But you know what?

you know that we are talking about only this battle thread , on this battle thread Anime characters can die . you are still believing this thread is about ALL ANIME CHARACTERS and that's not the case.

Cosmo and Wanda are doing NOTHING to a universal reality warper unless they have shown feats on her scale. Why? The no-limits fallacy. A weakness to nets you say? A half-assed reality warper could conjure that and provided he is faster than them, it'd be lights out.

how do you know that? they can do whatever they want, they did it many times . a reality warper cannot be compared with something with toon force , by the time she uses her powers they still will be there alive toying with her.

They can be killed by anyone who has displayed greater feats than them/stuff greater than what they can handle period. Also, NLF applies at a certain point. . I'm amazed someone who has spent years on battleforums is denying one of the very basics of battleforum debating.

none of these anime characters have done anything close to Cosmo and Wanda. changing realities and summoning creatures is something that even a low tier reality warper can do. but doing something close to the beyonder (who can do anything as he pleases) is at another level higher than haruhi . Cosmo and Wanda can do it with the only rule that they cannot kill someone. they can just power the cartoon characters up to finish the job.

They may be "unbeatable" in their own verse but that means shit in crossfictional debates

the same goes for any anime character. that means nothing.

A no-limits fallacy again. You do not assume it can hold off "anything" when the feat in question has shown the limits. Potency of stuff like hypnotism is measured by the number of people affected, the range and the duration. IIRC, that demon in that episode had hypnotized the whole of Townsville at once (IIRC that is). So, Blossom resisting that would give her city level hypnotism resistance. She can still be hypnotized by higher level hypnotism magic.

they didn't die , did you watch the whole episode? they were alive at the end.

As for those magic spells and not dying, anyone with sufficient enough durability can survive it and no-sell it. I'd appreciate it if you think a bit before asking "why?" though.

well he was about to kill them , but they were back alive.

Aside from this, Lucy can kill just about everyone else on the Toon side.

no she can't ,Cosmo and Wanda turn Lucy into a frog , and she is done. being a frog is not killing.

, it was revealed that people who obsess over faeries do, in fact, give them their powers. It was shown that Crocker's fretting was one of their biggest sources of power and when he stopped believing, all Fairy magic began to run dry.

Haruhi is not Crocker ,the biggest source of power , so they still have their powers. kill Crocker and Cosmo and Wanda would be powerless. it was clearly shown that was Crocker's fretting and not Haruhi the biggest source of power. being Crocker the only one obsessed with FGP as their unique biggest source of power makes Haruhi's belief or obsession unecessary and useless plus the fact she doesn't even know them.

if she doesn't believe in something, then it doesn't exist.

you cannot believe in something that you don't even know exist . if Haruhi doesn't know or have any idea about the FGP , how can she believe in them? .she doesn't even know her powers LOL!.

in this battle , nobody knows each power . nobody know the background of every character.

besides :

According to Mikuru "Suzumiya-san does indeed possess the power to change the 'present,' but I don't think she has the ability to reconstruct the world. This world has been this way since the beginning, it's not created by Suzumiya-san."

since she is positive all the time , i doubt she could do something so destructive to affect the cartoon side.

And it was said that if Haruhi knew that certain things existed, that she may believe them to be commonplace. And thing's that're common bore Haruhi, so she might blank the universe if it came to that or conjure something even more fantastical than what she was shown to be real.

she can just warp reality ,but can she counter something that can counter her reality warping? cause toon force can do that.

haruhi suzumiya can alter ,summon, reverse time anything her powers can show , and toon force characters will counter it easily. she has limitations ,even her powers were stolen and reversed, toon force doesn't have that kind of limitation .

it's like Squirrel Girl vs Galactus , this battle is exactly the same thing. Are you telling me Haruhi is going to beat Squirrel Girl too? or any toon force character?

it requires Timmy to actually make the wish that doesn't go against Da Rules, and it can't be used to hurt people. In fact Fairy Magic cannot kill people, period

as i said before , they can do a lot of things that cannot kill the anime team and one of the things is to make them powerless. without power the rest of the cartoon characters can finish the job.

Toonforcing is limited to what each of those characters can do. Haruhi has no specific limit. She is God as far as they are aware. As far as Nagato and co are concerned, Haruhi created the Universe. Even though it's trillions of years old, it is only that way because Haruhi made it that way, and she may have already reset the universe once already.

Unlike the FGP, her powers aren't affected by Butterfly nets or someone elses belief. What makes Haruhi better than them is the fact she is Unaware of her own powers. Anything she wants to happen can happen without her realizing it. Like Mikuru's blue contact lens making her shoot lasers. Fact remains, FGP can't do anything without Timmy that isn't protecting him. And they haven't shown much faster than human reactions. The same goes for most others on the Toon team.

The only one who could remove the powers of Anime chars is possibly the FGP. But it wouldn't work on Haruhi. And it requires Timmy to actually make the wish, and that can backfire on him since it may remove all the powers on his side as well, which is generally caused by his own stupidity. Thing is, the only ones in the Toon team with any real speed is the PPG. Everyone else on the Toon team gets blitzed.

@ReiKai said:

Toonforcing is limited to what each of those characters can do. Haruhi has no specific limit. She is God as far as they are aware.

Nagato was her limit and she cannot destroy her universe. she only changes realities and reverse time .

Even though it's trillions of years old, it is only that way because Haruhi made it that way, and she may have already reset the universe once already.

nothing that cosmo and wanda haven't done before. they once disappeared every being in the universe except for Timmy and Trixie . reseting the universe and changing realities are a piece of cake.

Unlike the FGP, her powers aren't affected by Butterfly nets or someone elses belief.

she doesn't even know they can . Again it was the belief of crocker , nor Haruhi or another character the biggest source of power ,and Haruhi doesn't know them . if the source of power is the humans on the planet where Timmy lives , Anime characters beliefs are useless.

FGP can't do anything without Timmy that isn't protecting him.

Exactly and if something were about to kill or hurt Timmy like haruhi, they will stop it.

The only one who could remove the powers of Anime chars is possibly the FGP. But it wouldn't work on Haruhi

since nagato did it , i don't see why FGP can't. Besides Timmy can just wish for something to block any anime attack or make him completely indestructible . can haruhi do something like that? no. if Haruhi was that powerful , Nagato shouldn't have stolen her powers, asbolutely nothing could have affected her. the only limitation FGP have is the butterfly net and the not killing people rule , but there are a lot of ways to win without killing Anime characters and they don't know the net can beat them.

What makes Haruhi better than them is the fact she is Unaware of her own powers. Anything she wants to happen can happen without her realizing it.

here is a problem , when does she know her powers are working if she doesn't have any idea about it? . can it happen at will in the moment of the battle if she is not aware of it?

@SilverGalford: Uhh yes, we do apply it everywhere and everytime. You mean you've never noticed? An example:

Character X has a lightning attack that can destroy "everything". The text says "anything". We go by the highest thing it has shown to destroy, say mountain level. That is its limit. It would do shit to any character above mountain level. Claiming that it can work and would destroy someone say, planetary level is an NLF.

No – limits fallacy (NLF)

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

It has nothing to do with believing or not. My reply was originally to that condition and your questioning that means I'm going to reply to that condition as well.

how do you know that? they can do whatever they want, they did it many times

A reality warper does the same. How do I know? Rules genius. We don't simply assume they can do "anything" unless there is some form of evidence. And "anything" is always limited to what they've shown. If you had bothered to read that thread (which you didn't else you won't have bothered to reply) I linked, you'd have gotten a perfect explanation. Burden of proof is on you. I don't need to prove a "negative". And no, I'm not talking about you proving they have those abilities. I'm talking about you proving they have it on the same scale as their opponents.

none of these anime characters have done anything close to Cosmo and Wanda. changing realities and summoning creatures is something that even a low tier reality warper can do. but doing something close to the beyonder (who can do anything as he pleases) is at another level higher than haruhi . Cosmo and Wanda can do it with the only rule that they cannot kill someone. they can just power the cartoon characters up to finish the job.

LMAO. This coming from someone who has spent years on battleforums. Again, this is from my original point about all anime and mange. How about you list some feats for Cosmo and Wanda instead of spouting "THEY CAN DO ANYTHING! CAUSE I SAY SO!" then go on to limit the anime side by saying they "can't do it!".

How about you post some proof of them powering others to universal level before I believe in you?

Exactly. The "unbeatable" part means nothing whether it be anime, manga, comics, toons or whatever. Glad you agree.

So? Are you suggesting that they can't die no matter what?

Reikai will clear your questions on Haruhi. But yeah, I will reply to this one:

she can just warp reality ,but can she counter something that can counter her reality warping? cause toon force can do that.

haruhi suzumiya can alter ,summon, reverse time anything she wants and toon force characters will counter it easily. she has limitations , her powers even were stolen, toon force doesn't have limitations .

it's like Squirrel Girl vs Galactus , this battle is exactly the same thing.

Exodia grants Yugi and his team an instant win. That's his power. It has no limits at all you see. Heck, there are tons of cards which can do that too and have even more broken effects whose effects Bakura can bring into reality. /joke

Wank much eh? Assuming the feat of her being the creator of her verse is true, toonforce is doing shit unless those feats are at a universal level. Post proof they can harm beings who mess with reality on a universal scale else you're simply wanking at this point.

"Toonforce characters can counter it easily".

Because you so say so, amirite? Her powers being "stolen" does not count as "limitation". Heck, neither does a "weakness of nets" counts as one. You're thinking about omnipotence here which is what we are not discussing so please keep that shit out. And lmao at toonforce not having limitations. Might want to check out what no-limits fallacy means. I'd be ready to help you understand it if its too difficult. Apparently, going by what I hear, Cosmo and Wanda are not even the strongest witches in their verse and have been captured by humans numerous times. So much for "NO LIMITZ!!!".

Battleforum rules put limitations on every character bar none. And if you want to ignore NLF and play the NO-LIMITS! card, the anime/manga side can do that too in which case this debate is a joke based on speculation and fanfiction.

it's like Squirrel Girl vs Galactus , this battle is exactly the same thing. Are you telling me Haruhi is going to beat Squirrel Girl too? or any toon force character?

Squirrel girl is a joke character. But hey, let's acknowledge it. Who's the strongest person she has shown to beat with her off-panel victories? Unless it is a universal or above, she isn't doing anything.

as i said before , they can do a lot of things that cannot kill the anime team and one of the things is to make them powerless. without power the rest of the cartoon characters can finish the job.

Of course. They've shown to be able to do that to universal level reality warpers? Sure. If they have the feats on that level that is...

Amusing that this is coming from the guy who goes "PROOF IT!" in every battle thread (especially DB) and labels everyone a "wanker" yet fails to carry out his principals and standards everywhere. In fact, he is clearly wanking.

And before you go saying "THIS IS NOT THE SAME! TOONFORCE IS DA DIFFERENT!", unfortunately it is the same. It's just a form of reality warping which is concerned with bending the rules and altering reality or doing "anything" as you please(note the "anything" in quotes). And assuming it was different (which it is not), it still would be subject to the rules of battleforums of which NLF is a but a part and which you seem to want to ignore for some reason.

Uhh yes, we do apply it everywhere and everytime. You mean you've never noticed? An example:

Character X has a lightning attack that can destroy "everything". The text says "anything". We go by the highest thing it has shown to destroy, say mountain level. That is its limit. It would do shit to any character above mountain level. Claiming that it can work and would destroy someone say, planetary level is an NLF.

It has nothing to do with believing or not. My reply was originally to that condition and your questioning that means I'm going to reply to that condition as well.

then any battle thread wouldn't make sense just like this one . wouldn't be a big fallacy to say that haruhi is truly omnipotent and unbeatable too ? .

A reality warper does the same. How do I know? Rules genius. We don't simply assume they can do "anything" unless there is some form of evidence. And "anything" is always limited to what they've shown. If you had bothered to read that thread (which you didn't else you won't have bothered to reply) I linked, you'd have gotten a perfect explanation. Burden of proof is on you. I don't need to prove a "negative". And no, I'm not talking about you proving they have those abilities. I'm talking about you proving they have it on the same scale as their opponents.

not exactly , a reality warper like Haruhi cannot grant any wish like the FGP or do anything close to the beyonder. even worse she is not even aware of her powers. Timmy can wish whatever he wants , the only limitation is that he cannot wish for something to kill or hurt people , what is going to stop Timmy from wishing to turn anime characters into powerless frogs? turning something into a frog is not killing, nor hurting .

LMAO. This coming from someone who has spent years on battleforums. Again, this is from my original point about all anime and mange. How about you list some feats for Cosmo and Wanda instead of spouting "THEY CAN DO ANYTHING! CAUSE I SAY SO!" then go on to limit the anime side by saying they "can't do it!".

like saying that Haruhi will beat Cosmo and Wanda and toon force characters cause you say so? i should be the one laughing.

So? Are you suggesting that they can't die no matter what?

how exactly are they going to die ?

Exodia grants Yugi and his team an instant win. That's his power. It has no limits at all you see. Heck, there are tons of cards which can do that too and have even more broken effects whose effects Bakura can bring into reality. /joke

i hope you are joking cause again your comparison is not good , we are not talking about a card game or powerful monsters , we are talking about a character that can do something without any problem.

Post proof they can harm being who mess with reality on a universal scale else you're simply wanking at this point.

like the wank about Haruhi beating Cosmo and Wanda or toon force characters ? LOL! so Haruhi can beat Toon force characters that's new for me. not even kami tenchi can't do that and haruhi can, impressive.

Her powers being "stolen" does not count as "limitation". Heck, neither does a "weakness of nets" counts as one

the net counts but the advantage is that anime characters don't know anything about that weakness. if haruhi was that powerful , Nagato shouldn't have stolen her powers even worse reverse them in the first place.

Might want to check out what no-limits fallacy means. I'd be ready to help you understand it if its too difficult.

your so called fallacy is applied to haruhi too, so i wouldn't bank on it.

Cosmo and Wanda are not even the strongest witches in their verse and have been captured by humans numerous times. So much for "NO LIMITZ!!!".

sometimes it is because of a plot , if you are referring to the muffin episode , Cosmo and Wanda didn't do anything without timmy cause Timmy didn't care about that .

besides , humans don't know about that weakness , nor any character , only Crocker and other fairies. even with those limits , FGP have a great advantage.

Battleforum rules put limitations on every character bar none. And if you want to ignore NLF and play the no limits card, the anime/manga side can do that too in which case this debate is a joke based on speculation and fanfiction.

what did you expect? wasn't that way always?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SilverGalford:

not exactly , a reality warper like Haruhi cannot grant any wish like the FGP or do anything close to the beyonder. even worse she is not even aware of her powers. Timmy can wish whatever he wants , the only limitation is that he cannot wish for something to kill or hurt people , what is going to stop Timmy from wishing to turn anime characters into powerless frogs? turning something into a frog is not killing, nor hurting .

The Da Rules:

1. When a child reveals the existence of their fairy or fairies, all witnesses and the child have their memories wiped, and all magic items they have come in contact with disappear. This is the largest rule.
  2. No wishing to win a competition.
  3. No wishing to interfere with or create true love,
  4. No wishing for the things Anti-Fairies and Pixies do.
  5. Fairies can't directly kill, maim, or injure living beings (but their magic can if it is done indirectly).
  6. No traveling to the month of March, 1972 (only applies to Timmy Turner).
  7. Nobody can see Anti-Fairies without the use of Anti-Fairy Goggles (until the events of "Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide", Jorgen changes the rule to say they CAN be seen easily by humans as an insult to the Anti-Fairies).
  8. If no kids in the world are miserable, Pixies can grant wishes (in this condition, all the fairies on the earth will be pulled back to Fairy World).
  9. No wish for their fairy to have a baby (it was ment to be made a rule after Cosmo was born, but Jorgen forgot to and never officially put the rule in the book).
  10. A child's fairy cannot tell them what other kids have fairies--the child has to find out on their own. Although the child can wish to know if a certain person has faries (proven in "Fairy Fairy Quite Contrary", Timmy wishes for Wanda to tell him that Remy has a fairy).
  11. A child can't wish to take away the fairies of another child. They have to be wished away by the same child, or compete in a Magical Duel.
  12. Fairies only grant wishes to miserable children of the dominant species of Earth.
  13. Yoo Doo dolls are very dangerous (however, you can still poof up Yoo Doo dolls).
  14. Magic can't be used to win a contest, only for showing off (unless it is a Magical Duel).
  15. No 'Super' wishes. (Not in da rule book, but a small rule created by Cosmo and Wanda for Timmy.)
  16. Cannot wish for Christmas occurring every day (rule was caused by Timmy In "Christmas Every Day").
  17. No breakfast wishes after 10:30 A.M.
  18. Can't wish for a world without girls. (rule was also caused by Timmy)
  19. If your life is perfect enough or you say "I'm happy and don't need my godparents anymore," they must leave the child and be assigned to a miserable one. (proven in "The Switch Glitch")
  20. Wishes can only be granted by the child, unless the child wishes for his fairies to grant someone else's wishes (Timmy has lent his fairies to Tootie and Carl, Sheen and Libby)
  21. All vocal wishes shall only be made in the voice of the godchild only.
  22. Tooth-based wishes can only be approved by the Tooth Fairy.(proven in "Shiny Teeth")
  23. Can't wish for bad things and non-lethal things to happen (maimed, injured, beaten, or dead). (Timmy broke this rule a bit in "Boys in the Band".)
  24. No wishing dead people back to life. (It as allowed to wish for a ghost, however, as Timmy was able to make pirates come to Dimmsdale in "Wish Fixers" to make them tell a story. Timmy has however broke this rule when bringing King Arthur back to life when he is killed by the Dragon in the episode "Knighty Knight", but the rule may have been caused from the wish in "That's Life" (which occurs after Knighty Knight) because the undead zombies nearly tried to kill Timmy and his parents.)
  25. No wishing for money (was hinted in "Nectar of the Odds" and "Genie Meanie Minie Mo").
  26. No wishing to steal (was hinted in "Genie Meanie Minie Mo" and "Nectar of The Odds").
  27. You may only loan out your fairies to a child twice as miserable. (as shown in "Birthday Wish")
  28. When a child has reached at age 17 (or 18) and does not believe in fairies anymore, the fairy/fairies must leave via the Fairy Cab and everything magic will run out of batteries (unless you act like a kid and do everything a kid does). (Discovered by Timmy Turner in "The Big Problem!" and used in "A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow Up, Timmy Turner!")
  29. No interfering with sleep wishes without permission from the Sand Man.
  30. Children are to receive a "Fairy-versary" if they have had their Fairies for over a year without exposing them. They are given a muffin that grants them a rule-free wish when they take a bite.
  31. Fairy magic can't affect other magical or super-powerful items.
  32. No wishing yourself into a fairy, unless if you save all fairies (which Timmy has done a lot and was broken in "Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2" by turning Sheen into a Fairy.)
  33. Cloning wishes can only be canceled when all the clones are in the same room.
  34. If all Fairy Godparents in the universe want to have the same godchild, all the fairies must compete in a Rage in a Cage match, and the winner will have the wanted godchild.
  35. Whoever has a wand has complete control over it, meaning you can't wish it back, and whoever has the wand has the power to grant their own wishes and the wishes of others, meaning you'll have to get it back the old fashioned way. (According to Da Rules, this rule is called the Finder's Keepers Law) (This rule was proven in the episode "Where`s The Wand"). .
  36. Any rule of Da Rules can be removed if 1 of the fairies "accidentally" cuts a page. (Proven by Cosmo in "Movie Magic")
  37. You can't wish away Da Rules or wish away any of the rules. (Including this one)
  38. If a kid can't be trusted to keep their fairies a secret, then they can't have their own fairies, no matter how miserable they are (they can still have someone else's fairies temporarily loaned to them if they are twice as miserable as that kid who has the fairies).
  39. No wishing away what can last forever. (it is almost impossible even with magic due to their properties)
  40. No undoing wishes for something authentic.
  41. Fairies must always grant the wishes of the godchild.
  42. No wishing for an electric car.
  43. If a fairy godparent quits, the position can be filled by any magical creature.
  44. No Tom Cruise
  45. You must go with wally to the movies
  46. And go with Eduardo to the river for a walk

It seem they are very limited to me LOL!

Also I really don't see Timmy surviving the Haki blast from Luffy.

Luffy would take down Gumball and Timmy (the other toons have stronger will then those guys)

Like I said earlier, Alien X is the only hope for the toons to surviving (The PPG will be to busy with Goku)

@SilverGalford: I'm not the one saying it, am I now? Last I checked, Haruhi was universal or so so that's her limit.

"Wish-granting" is a form of reality warping since it concerns altering reality, breaking the rules of physics and bringing things from nothing. Does Timmy's wishes have done something on a universal level before? If not, his wishes get cancelled/overridden by the superior reality warper.

I might also mention there are numerous wish granting devices on the anime/manga side, most notably the Dragonballs (though I don't know much about DBZ)as an example.

Umm no, burden of proof is on you genius. Haruhi is the creator of her verse. Can also make that Nagato with Haruhi's powers. Feats on a universal scale. Your reply: COSMO AND WANDA WIN BECAUSE I SAY SO!". Laughable. If you are in doubt, we can ask the good posters here for confirmation if you'd like. So yeah, stop trolling and wanking.

By anyone leagues more powerful than them beating them up? Them not showing feats of that high resistance/durability? Seriously, not a difficult concept to grasp and it confirms to battleforum rules too. More importantly, we are talking about reality warpers here. Alters the rules, makes them kill themselves, locks them into another dimension, destroys the reality around them, etc. A reality warper of universal level can do that certainly..

I like it how you completely skipped my points. Kami Tenchi can't do that? LMAO, you're a riot. Now you are claiming multiversal+ reality warpers can do nothing. Amusing. But I'm sure you have feats to be able to say that, don't you? Oh wait, you have NOTHING. Except pure wank. And fanboyism.

:facepalm

Are you seriously suggesting that taking them out through the nets is the only way one can beat them?

Again with the reversals. Your arguments are laughable at this point. I'm going to use your same argument to counter this:

1. "sometimes it is because of a plot".

2. Yuki is an alien created to monitor Haruhi by the Data Integration entity. and has supernatural powers of her own as well. Yuki being able to borrow Haruhi's powers means nothing except a feat for Yuki who even comprehended it. It is not going to discredit Haruhi's powers or anything. Recall how the Protege copied LT's powers? That doesn't mean the LT was "weak" and anybody could do it. It's a feat for Protege but it in no way discounts the LT. Unless you are going to say anyone can copy the LTs powers and comprehend the level of his power (say Ditto), you aren't going to find much of a case here.

3. Plus, it was an alternate universe which branched off from the original and the borrowing was done under certain circumstances IIRC. Haruhi still had her powers in the original world. Ask Reikai if you want more details.

Your funny now. Did I say that Haruhi was exempt from the rules of battleforums or what? Stop putting words into my mouth.

Unfortunately, you do not seem to think so and are content with breaking them.

My God, those are a ton of rules. I'd take a genie over that any day.

I recall someone from Ben 10 having a universal feat. That might be usable.

Nagato jacked Haruhi's powers for a while, and rearranged the entire universe with ease. Cosmo&Wanda can't do anything unless Timmy wishes for it. And you know, they can't auto-save Timmy. Their reactions still aren't that quick and they have to recognize the danger first. Haruhi doesn't have to do anything. Timmy has to make a wish, Haruhi doesn't. Her power is automatic. Fairy magic is dependent on an outside source. Haruhi's powers aren't.

It's quite simple. Haruhi doesn't believe in fairies. Means they don't have powers soon as this starts. Even removing that, Timmy has to actually conceive of a wish and have them grant it without ANYONE on either team realizing that Cosmo&Wanda are there, because if they are exposed, then Timmy loses his faeries and all their magic is undone. Let me also point out that Timmy can't wish them away or not to exist, and their magic is limit when you consider that all his "Unwished" wishes all end up on an Island.

Problem with Ben is he needs to activate the Ultimatrix. Without changing into an alien form, he's just a regular human. Lucy takes him apart, or Clare blitzes him, or Inuyasha uses an AoE blanket attack that wipes out the majority of the Toon team, or Yusuke does. And far as I'm aware, Alien X has been locked because it requires a Majority Vote for any action to be taken and there are billions of years of decisions to make up for.

@MohsinMan99:

My God, those are a ton of rules. I'd take a genie over that any day.

For me it would be a Monkey Hand LOL!

I recall someone from Ben 10 having a universal feat. That might be usable.

Well, there are two universal feat, but they have a huge drawn back

@ReiKai:

Problem with Ben is he needs to activate the Ultimatrix. Without changing into an alien form, he's just a regular human.

Yeah, that is a problem

But its powerful

Post by Caionsouza (20 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Ben or Timmy solos

Timmy via Cosmo and Wanda

Ben via Alien X

Anyone one of a half-dozen people on Anime team can kill Timmy and Ben before they can even move. Haruhi negates Fairies, leaves Timmy unprotected. Ben needs to Select AlienX and then activate the ultimatrix. He's a normal human teenager without it. Which means, pretty much anyone on team Anime can kill him. Maybe even Shin-chan if he's doing the Star Wars special episode.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

My vote is on the cartoons.

Goku is FTL. He can knock out the PPG's. Timmy and Ben get blitzed before anything else happens. The entire hope of the toon team is dependent on either AlienX or Timmy's godparents. Ben and Timmy can't do anything fast enough to be of any help. Mandy is no help at all. She's a mean girl. Without Grim and his Scythe, she can't do anything. No one on the Anime team can be bossed down by her.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

They only need 5 secs tops to do something to rape the anime team.

• Rainbow Dash
  • XJ9
  • PPG
  • Jack
  • Jake
  • Aang
  • Omi
  • Korra
  • Danny

I didn't even list all of the team, but I know for a fact they can handle that entire team for 5 secs and I'm betting more as some of them beat characters like Naruto, InuYasha,and Ichigo in a battle.

Toon team has character that are supersonic, hypersonic, and even lightspeed. I'm pretty sure they can hold them off for a good moment just in time for one damn wish. So people lets stop this arguing, when toons are far too haxed for team anime to win.

And anime needs only 0.0003sec to rape the Toon team.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Rainbow Dash isn't in this fight

Toon team has character that are supersonic, hypersonic, and even lightspeed. I'm pretty sure they can hold them off for a good moment just in time for one damn wish. So people lets stop this arguing, when toons are far too haxed for team anime to win.

Again, Timmy can't use his fairies. Since there is people around and also Luffy Haki blast would take him out, since he is weak willed and weak physically

Also anime team have Sailor Moon and Goku, so they won't be blitz

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel