Select your animated hero!

Topic started by tremor1333 on Oct. 31, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SilverGalford said:

Well in one episode of the fairly odd parents, superfriends(Super hero friends) that timmy wished for cannot be affected by magic, simply because of their power.

now imagine if Cosmo and Wanda made Aang immune to magic and with god like powers like the beyonder , lol!

That would be insane!

Also Timmy has the Cirnsom Chin's!

Post by tremor1333 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@DBZ_universe said:

@SilverGalford said:

Well in one episode of the fairly odd parents, superfriends(Super hero friends) that timmy wished for cannot be affected by magic, simply because of their power.

now imagine if Cosmo and Wanda made Aang immune to magic and with god like powers like the beyonder , lol!

That would be insane!

Also Timmy has the Cirnsom Chin's!

he did it in the mighty mom and dino dad episode

@tremor1333: I know!

Timmy can also wish to be 1 million times FTL... or SSJ5 just for the hell of it... lol

Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: He can also wish to be immortal

@eddz99: even tho he pretty much is because of Toon Force...

He can wish to be Galactus too.

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The only threat on the Western team are the Powerpuff Girls, and even then they don't stand a chance. I mean, they could wipe out a large portion of the anime team (the weaker ones, such as Ichigo and Sakura), but then would be left with Haruhi, Sailor Moon, and Goku (I don't know some of the characters on the anime team, so excuse me for underestimating them). While they themselves could take on Goku, Haruhi and Sailor Moon both solo stomp them. And before anyone says that Timmy can just go, "I wish the anime and manga team was asleep!" or something, that'll take way too long, and not to mention that Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof can be disarmed ridiculously easily.

However, I would absolutely love to see Aang and Korra fight alongside each other. The same goes for Juniper and Jake, Finn and Jack, and Kim and the yellow guy (can't remember his name).

@ArtsyGal: Frekasoid would solo... he has high toon force..

Post by SMXLR8 (7,254 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ArtsyGal: trust me Toon Force >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anime nuff said

Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SMXLR8 said:

Yeah, but none of these characters have any impressive toon force feats (I don't know anything about Freakazoid, so I can't say the same for him).

Post by SMXLR8 (7,254 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ArtsyGal: feats mean nothing to toon force

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8 said:

This.

@ArtsyGal:

Toonforce is not measured in feats, its measured by how silly the show is. And a bunch of the characters listed could get all their bones broken and be fine a couple minutes later.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah, but none of these characters have any impressive toon force feats (I don't know anything about Freakazoid, so I can't say the same for him).

cosmo and wanda have as i stated before.

Post by tremor1333 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@MohsinMan99 said:

If it's the latter, this is a stomp of godly proportions against the cartoon side.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Why bump this incredibly old and rather one sided thread?

@solesamurai: Because is his thread?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

Doesn't change the outcome nor the fact that it's one-sided as all hell.

@solesamurai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Doesn't change the outcome nor the fact that it's one-sided as all hell.

LOL, that is true. Toon team stomps.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@tremor1333 said:

@MohsinMan99 said:

If it's the latter, this is a stomp of godly proportions against the cartoon side.

At least quote the post in full when you "reply" to it idiot.

Is it only those guys from the pic or an all out brawl between anime-manga and cartoons in general?

There's totally nothing wrong with what I said. You need to have your head examined if you think that cartoon characters can stand up to the more powerful anime/manga beings. Unless they have feats on that level of course.

As for people arguing that toonforce doesn't need feats and has NO LIMITZ! and they can solo blah blah, that's a massive no-limits fallacy. By that logic, might as well claim that Naruto has "infinite willpower" and can defeat the Living Tribunal when he starts believing in himself, stands up for this friends and shit. Or the various shonen guys can beat anyone with "NAKAMA POWER"!

Heck, lots of people on the anime/manga side as a whole do have toonforce(some of which would put many characters on the toon side to shame). It is just another type of reality warping. Bend the rules you say? Every reality warper worth a damn does that. Grant wishes? In some anime/manga series, fodder characters can do that.

It's as bad as saying "lol GOku has the 'speedlines' so he faster than any character who does not!".

The best feat from the cartoon side AFAIK is Billy and Mandy having a universal feat or something. Another one is from the Animaniacs:

They'd likely beat the anime team mentioned here but that's that. That's their limit. Tenchi Muyo, Slayers, Noein, Digimon, Project A-ko, Pokemon, Umineko, etc. have characters at multiversal level or above and curbstomp them. Unless the toons have shown something comparable which I haven't seen, them versus all of anime/manga would be a serious mismatch.

Finally:

feats mean nothing to toon force

I call bullshit to that. Feats are the primary source of evidence for a character's abilities used in the battledome and override baseless speculation and wanking anytime. And massive NLF's of course.

Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Not sure how this even holds up. Lion-O is anime and more than half the "Cartoon" team has their styles based off Anime directors. Anime still wins. Haruhi is effectively God. If she doesn't believe Fairies exist, Timmy's godparents lose their powers.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai said:

Not sure how this even holds up. Lion-O is anime and more than half the "Cartoon" team has their styles based off Anime directors. Anime still wins. Haruhi is effectively God. If she doesn't believe Fairies exist, Timmy's godparents lose their powers.

But if she believes in time travelers and aliens and psychics, she would probably honestly believe in fairies too.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel