Select your animated hero!

Topic started by tremor1333 on Oct. 31, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If someone plays their cards right, this could be a cool marvel vs capcom type of game.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Freakazoid solos....

Cosmo solos too... Toon Force is unbeatable.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

well we have Cosmo and Wanda , there is a little problem though. you cannot wish for something that can kill people. anyway cosmo and wanda can turn all the anime characters into paper and make them harmless, take out the powers of every anime character , turn the power of every anime character into Gelatin ,turn every anime character into powerless frogs ,and a lot of possiblities come to my mind LOL! . that's an epic win and so damn funny , without the need to kill .anime characters don't stand a chance , and Freakazoid can do the Job too.

and i love your thread , it looks freaking epic lol

but whatever the haruhi's hax beats timmy turner's hax

no , cause as DBZ universe said :

Toon Force is unbeatable.

Post by othus12 (6,872 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@solesamurai: their toon force can be eliminated rather easily, goku could teleport and steal their wands, and then kill timmy which would send their godparents back to the fairyworld

their toon force can be eliminated rather easily, goku could teleport and steal their wands, and then kill timmy which would send their godparents back to the fairyworld

only if he knows that , since he doesn't . toon force ftw.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,138 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I barely like any of them. Ang over Ash for me.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: their toon force can be eliminated rather easily, goku could teleport and steal their wands, and then kill timmy which would send their godparents back to the fairyworld

Won't work without knowledge.

Turner solos via wishes.

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Alien X

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Haruhi can make me never die so I'd go with her

If Haruhi wasn't among these chars I'd choose Goku or Yoh

toon force owns haruhi

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Is it only those guys from the pic or an all out brawl between anime-manga and cartoons in general?

If it's the latter, this is a stomp of godly proportions against the cartoon side.

If it's the former, could go either way as both sides have universals and some broken reality warpers.

Post by tremor1333 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Acura_Max said:

If someone plays their cards right, this could be a cool marvel vs capcom type of game.

i wonder who would be able to convince nick cn disney and hub to unite againts the anime universe?

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

Not if he doesn't know beforehand and Toon Force is irrelevant to Cosmo and Wanda, they are reality warpers, with very specific limitations, Like they can't kill anyone or something. Goku can't eliminate Toon Force that's impossible, he can eliminate cosmo and wanda, but not Toon Force. Timmy Turner can still solo even without Cosmo and Wanda, due to his retarded amount of Toon force.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Toon force is one hell of a power. Someone can be completely mangled one second and completely fine the next. All you have to do is forget about the laws of physics and they don't apply anymore. Ah! The American way!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SilverGalford said:

well we have Cosmo and Wanda , there is a little problem though. you cannot wish for something that can kill people. anyway cosmo and wanda can turn all the anime characters into paper and make them harmless, take out the powers of every anime character , turn the power of every anime character into Gelatin ,turn every anime character into powerless frogs ,and a lot of possiblities come to my mind LOL! . that's an epic win and so damn funny , without the need to kill .anime characters don't stand a chance , and Freakazoid can do the Job too.

and i love your thread , it looks freaking epic lol

but whatever the haruhi's hax beats timmy turner's hax

no , cause as DBZ universe said :

Toon Force is unbeatable.

Awesome post! jaja..

Cosmo also can turn big and Bulky in 5 second work out! lol

@DBZ_universe: Well in one episode of the fairly odd parents, superfriends(Super hero friends) that timmy wished for cannot be affected by magic, simply because of their power.

But i say alien x solos

Well in one episode of the fairly odd parents, superfriends(Super hero friends) that timmy wished for cannot be affected by magic, simply because of their power.

now imagine if Cosmo and Wanda made Aang immune to magic and with god like powers like the beyonder , lol!

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@eddz99 said:

But i say alien x solos

Alien X is a double edged sword, On one side if Ben uses it he can't be harmed. But if He does he can really do anything either, He could probably solo with Ultimate Way Big though.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@solesamurai said:

Alien X is a double edged sword, On one side if Ben uses it he can't be harmed. But if He does he can really do anything either, He could probably solo with Ultimate Way Big though.

Yep

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel