Select your animated hero!

Topic started by tremor1333 on Oct. 31, 2012. Last post by Destinyheroknight 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by tremor1333 (4 posts) See mini bio Level 4

sorry ive been playing too much marvel vs capcom anyway

team cartoon vs team anime

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@waybig1010101: Umm hope you know cartoon side has Timmy Turner on their side he can do basically what ever he wants as long as it doesn't interfere with "Da Rules"...

With a simple "I wish"....

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'll take Goku!

Post by waybig1010101 (3,229 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@CerberusPrime3k: it doesn't show his godparents so im thinking their not in this fight besides goku could blow up the planet in a second before he said i wish and kill him plus you got sailor moon who is as powerful or more powerful than goku. luffy naruto and ichigo wouldn't need to move a muscle. nobody on the cartoon side could blow up a planet and anime tends to have better fighters and more powerful people. if its all anime vs cartoon then anime wins. but your right if the rules let him and if he says it in time then timmy turner wins unless haruhi doesn't believe in cartoons so they no longer exist.

@waybig1010101 said:

@CerberusPrime3k: it doesn't show his godparents so im thinking their not in this fight besides goku could blow up the planet in a second before he said i wish and kill him plus you got sailor moon who is as powerful or more powerful than goku. luffy naruto and ichigo wouldn't need to move a muscle. nobody on the cartoon side could blow up a planet and anime tends to have better fighters and more powerful people. if its all anime vs cartoon then anime wins.

His Godparents are always with him/near him disguised as something why would goku blow up the planet? the OP doesn't even say they're on a planet..............

Goku has no answer to Timmy's hax all he says "I wish" and boom what ever he imagines....

Online Now

@CerberusPrime3k: so timmy turner has always been able to say i wish and nobody ever stop him from making a wish?

goku has fuse with shenron so i don't think his fairies could even due anything to him.

@waybig1010101 said:

@CerberusPrime3k: so timmy turner has always been able to say i wish and nobody ever stop him from making a wish?

goku has fuse with shenron so i don't think his fairies could even due anything to him.

The picture displayed is Z goku not GT

Online Now

@CerberusPrime3k: fair enough and timmy has no godparents in his

i said already timmy could win if he gets his wish off but i doubt with all the crazy fast anime characters that would haopen and that if were using hax then haruhi could erase everyone if she doesn't thing they exist

@waybig1010101: Yes he does they're always with him

Online Now

@CerberusPrime3k: i remember some episodes where he not with his godparents all the time and if we use the picture it shows their not their but if you read i said he could win but a doubt that goku would let him make a wish. but whatever the haruhi's hax beats timmy turner's hax

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I'll take Ash and by extension either his godmod of a pikachu or Dialga gg

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Timmy and Gumball would block the planet busting with their toon force and then Mandy would stare Goku to death. Or maybe Danny and Ghostfreak could possess Goku and Sailor Moon and make them blow up their own team. Problem solved :)

And I choose Ben.

Post by TheVoiceOfReason (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Power Puff Girls potentially solo.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,276 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Ben 10 wins, if he can turn into Alien X (he recreate his universe)

Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

What is with this obsession with making children's cartoons extremely over powered? I had no idea Digimon and Pokemon are so ridiculous. Now I hear Ben 10 is like that too? This is like................... Wow. I mean at least with Ben 10, it makes sense unlike Digimon where they all exist inside a digital computer realm and somehow they can destroy the outside universe.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

where is Ghost nappa!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@MarioRedfield: lolZeedMillenniummon,

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Cartoons stomp via Toon Force and Cosmo and Wanda.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@solesamurai said:

Cartoons stomp via Toon Force and Cosmo and Wanda.

And there you have it.

@Destinyheroknight: Yeah but turning into alien X is the problem. Once he transforms, he becomes a statue making alien x his most useless alien at this point.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Not to mention Jake PPG and Ben 10 all pose huge problems as well, but Timmy would solo, he has 2 reality warpers at his disposal not to mention his amazing amount of toon force. He would solo this so hard.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel