SCW Mongul Vs Hogyoku Aizen, Hollow Ichigo, 2nd form Ulquiorra

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 23, 2011. Last post by DJSNuva1 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@DJSNuva1: He never once used his shikai when he was in hollow form
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@All_StarSupes said:
@DJSNuva1: He never once used his shikai when he was in hollow form
because he never had anyone to USE it on dumb ass. his shikai works fine, but the only person around was ichigo, who knew his ability and avoided it. and i dont remember you stating which aizen form to begin with.
Only Gin knew the true way to avoid/escape KS
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@All_StarSupes said:
Only Gin knew the true way to avoid/escape KS
i think you read wrong. i know gin knows aizens ability and how to stop it. i mean avoid as in he was told that he can avoid being effected by not looking at aizens sword directly.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@All_StarSupes said:
Aizen may be able to regenerate but that wouldn't stop Luffy from constantly smashing him into the ground.
LOL at Luffy beating Aizen. Seriously, Aizen getting beat by emo Ichigo seems to have made many people change their opinion of him (because Aizen losing was pure PIS and Kubo pulling a deus ex machina after overpowering him to the point he was of him being a totally broken character!)
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MohsinMan99 said:
@All_StarSupes said:
Aizen may be able to regenerate but that wouldn't stop Luffy from constantly smashing him into the ground.
LOL at Luffy beating Aizen. Seriously, Aizen getting beat by emo Ichigo seems to have made many people change their opinion of him (because Aizen losing was pure PIS and Kubo pulling a deus ex machina after overpowering him to the point he was of him being a totally broken character!)
However, could we get back to the thread topic.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@DJSNuva1
Yeah yeah, sure. I just got carried away cause of bait comments.
The thread topic is done, anybody who thinks Bleach characters can beat a being who has six yellow rings must be off their minds.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@All_StarSupes said:
The thread topic is done, anybody who thinks Bleach characters can beat a being who has six yellow rings must be off their minds.
agreed. someone needs to lock this
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Haofan123 said:
@All_StarSupes said:
agreed. someone needs to lock this
Alright then. I guess that's that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel