SCW Mongul Vs Hogyoku Aizen, Hollow Ichigo, 2nd form Ulquiorra

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 23, 2011. Last post by DJSNuva1 3 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SCW Mongul
 SCW Mongul
VS 

Aizen Hogyoku Form 
Aizen Hogyoku Form 

Full Hollow Ichigo 
Full Hollow Ichigo 

2nd Form Ulquiorra 
2nd Form Ulquiorra 

Battle takes place on a desolate planet. 
For debate purposes Mongul can see and touch them.
For debate purposes, Aizen's Shikai does not work.
Each team gets a week prep time with knowledge of the other characters.
Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Mongul annihilates them.
@All_StarSupes said:
Mongul annihilates them.
How?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
hmm...seems fair. a DC power house vs 3 bleach power houses with insane regeneration abilities and superior speed. too bad mongul has insane durability. this could be a close one.good job Nuva, your finally changing your ways. :)    2.5 gold stars.
SCW Mongul has 9 or 10 yellow rings, he was owning green lanterns for fun, Luffy could beat these guys.
@All_StarSupes said:
SCW Mongul has 9 or 10 yellow rings, he was owning green lanterns for fun, Luffy could beat these guys.
He's got six yellow rings.
either way one ring is more than enough to kill these guys
@All_StarSupes said:
either way one ring is more than enough to kill these guys
What about the speed difference?
How fast do you think Bleach characters are?
@All_StarSupes said:
How fast do you think Bleach characters are?
I've heard Bleach freaks say that flash step is light speed, but I'm not convinced. They can definitely be much faster than the eye, and these three meet that category, but I'm not sure exactly how fast they are personally, but Sinister might know.
Bleach characters barely break the speed of sound, Ichigo was barely able to react to Gins bankai and Gin was lying. Mongul has laughed off punches from Superman and WW, he would rip these guys heads off.
@All_StarSupes said:
Bleach characters barely break the speed of sound, Ichigo was barely able to react to Gins bankai and Gin was lying. Mongul has laughed off punches from Superman and WW, he would rip these guys heads off.
Bleach characters only break the speed of sound? I've heard that before, but do you have any scans/vids to prove your position?
@DJSNuva1 said:
@All_StarSupes said:
Bleach characters only break the speed of sound? I've heard that before, but do you have any scans/vids to prove your position?
ya, id like to see this. 

@All_StarSupes said:
Mongul annihilates them.

Post by shinjihirako123 (582 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Idk wtf allstarsupes is talking about but bleach top tiers are well over supersonic speeds. Hisagi dodged multiple highly pressurized water blast that easily cut through steel. Water would have to be going a minimum speed of mach 3 to cut through steel. Hisagi is fodder compared to the bleach characters listed
@shinjihirako123 said:
Idk wtf allstarsupes is talking about but bleach top tiers are well over supersonic speeds. Hisagi dodged multiple highly pressurized water blast that easily cut through steel. Water would have to be going a minimum speed of mach 3 to cut through steel. Hisagi is fodder compared to the bleach characters listed
If you showed some scans it would help to clear up the Bleach speed confusion. Mach 3? So they're Super-Sonic speeds?
Fair enough they may be super-sonic, but Mongul has a yellow power ring which means he can travel near the speed of light. Like I said before the new Luffy can beat these guys.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@All_StarSupes said:
Fair enough they may be super-sonic, but Mongul has a yellow power ring which means he can travel near the speed of light. Like I said before the new Luffy can beat these guys.
not likely, especially in the case of aizen
Aizen may be able to regenerate but that wouldn't stop Luffy from constantly smashing him into the ground.
@All_StarSupes: I really don't think Luffy can take Aizen. Aizen's Shikai, anyone?
@DJSNuva1 said:
@All_StarSupes: I really don't think Luffy can take Aizen. Aizen's Shikai, anyone?
i agree,  that idea is absurd. aizen has a killer slash, insane speed beyond luffy as far as moving around is concerned. insane healing with hogyoku, and besides, the new luffy has not shown his full abilities, so there is no room to talk nonsense new guy. learn our ways or go back to the vine. have a good day :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel