Screwattack Goku vs Superman

Topic started by xlab3000 on Dec. 23, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata said:

I wonder how would Goku reach his SSj4 transformation?

I assume his just gonna power-up into it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ReiKai said:

As do I, but it still looks awesome and...I feel like Brolly is going to drop in and start beating on both of them, just for shits'n giggles. And then they have to team up to fight Brolly off. ^_^

Broly would win the Death Battle then.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, no. Superman being sundipped and having the help of Goku? Broly is going down.

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: Yeah, no. Superman being sundipped and having the help of Goku? Broly is going down.

Not if Broly blows up the Galaxy. :P

@DBZ_universe: Eh that's more cheating than winning a fight, lol. Besides it really didn't take much for Goku to defeat Brolly. He just needed the energy of some of his friends to defeat him which didn't make sense because he was losing badly then Vegeta pushed him over the edge. I'm not convinced Brolly can take Superman in a straight fight without any energy blasts involved, and sundipping would supplement Goku's friend's power.

Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Takes plot-device to beat Brolly. Those don't come up in a Death Battle. Brolly by feats is above SS3 Goku and since his power increases indefinitely, it has made him the most powerful DBZ char ever made. Hence why Plot-Devices are the only things capable of allowing the Z-crew to win.

There are some things too. I've seen some people argue that the Prime Galaxies in DBZ (North, East, South and West) are Quadrants and are therefore comprised on a number of other galaxies within them. I for one may not go with that line of thinking. But assume people did and it were true and that each quadrant was a section of the universe. Were that the case, then that would mean that a Suppressed SSJ Brolly was capable of nearly completely destroying 1/4 of the Physical Universe. That's a scary thought, ain't it?

@MarioRedfield: The reason it didn't make any sense it's cause it was a plot device...

Read what ReiKai said above, he is right...

@ReiKai said:

There are some things too. I've seen some people argue that the Prime Galaxies in DBZ (North, East, South and West) are Quadrants and are therefore comprised on a number of other galaxies within them. I for one may not go with that line of thinking. But assume people did and it were true and that each quadrant was a section of the universe. Were that the case, then that would mean that a Suppressed SSJ Brolly was capable of nearly completely destroying 1/4 of the Physical Universe. That's a scary thought, ain't it?

It is scary... So that would mean he is a multiple galaxy buster since the South Galaxy contains galaxies as well and it's 1/4 of the DB universe. Right?

@DBZ_universe: Nothing in the Brolly movie made any sense, but it wouldn't have made any sense why Goku could defeat him with only the energy of a few friends Realistically, that wouldn't have been close to enough. I think Brolly is extremely over rated. There was no reason for him to be that powerful especially when that meant none of the Z fighters could take him even combining themselves. If it was true he destroyed the galaxy planet by planet so be it that's fine, but if not that's just too much. I think there's a reason a lot of fans don't like Brolly.

@MarioRedfield: Well like me and ReiKai said, it was a plot device that defeated Broly and kept them alive... Broly could had one shot killed the Z senshi from the beginning.

also the movie plots don't make sense except Bojack Unbound.

Well it's their fault for overpowering Broly.. and I think it's awesome that he is the strongest in DBZ due to his feats.

also ama stop this because this is Goku vs Clark! not Broly owns Clark and Goku with a galaxy busting attack lol. jk.

@DBZ_universe: Maybe you're right, Broly isn't very smart... lol

Plus, we're still going to have to disagree on Broly one shotting them, because I still think he'd probably lose against a sundipped Superman AND full power Goku, lol.

@MarioRedfield: Not if he goes LSSJ3.. then they are screwed.

also yes, Broly isn't that smart.. lol his muscles are his brains.

Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe: Even Bojack Unbound didn't make any sense, How is Goku going to punch Bojack when he is dead lol.

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe: Even Bojack Unbound didn't make any sense, How is Goku going to punch Bojack when he is dead lol.

Uh... like the way he fought Vegeta.. duh! lol.

@DBZ_universe: LOL but he wasn't even alive. Even King Kai said it was impossible. Its either KIng Kai is not smart or bad writing:P

@Sonata: plot hole #2464654

@DBZ_universe: Exactly.

@Sonata: lol.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

OK

Who's in on this bet.

$100 bucks on superman.

JK

on the betting but I'm seeing superman possibly winning this battle.

@DBZ_universe: LSSJ3 is featless so no. I thought Goku beat him in the game too? Stop using that as an excuse why Brolly can win everything... lol. Sure it may seem more powerful but SSJ4 Goku is less powerful than SSJ3 Goku, so it doesn't mean anything

Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Buu Saga: When Goku fought with Majin Vegeta, Goku had permission to return to Earth with a physical body for a limited time so he could fight in the Budokai Tournament. This was only for a limited time however and required permission from King Yemma and aid from Baba in order to make him physical. In "Bojack Unbound", he still technically has a physical body while dead, but only while in Otherworld. 

Instant Transmission is a teleportation move which, as we know, allows him to move between dimensions as well as locations. So, for a fraction of a second, he could maintain a physical state long enough just to whack Bojack in the face and save Gohan. Everything after that one punch was just him Telepathically helping Gohan to stop being a wuss again. That is the only way that event could be explained.

As for LSS3 Brolly. Well, people just add the multiplication factor. Game has him always tagging down with Gogeta, so a SS3 Goku wouldn't even stand a chance against LSSJ Brolly, let alone LSS3. Hell the next DBZ Movie "Battle of Gods" will probably have SS3 Gogeta in it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel