Screwattack Goku vs Superman

Topic started by xlab3000 on Dec. 23, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,363 posts) See mini bio Level 10

check out this awesome Death Battle btw this isn't the full death battle it was a preview for advantage members

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i think that was awesome

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmm, they should have went with sprites

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
As do I, but it still looks awesome and...I feel like Brolly is going to drop in and start beating on both of them, just for shits'n giggles. And then they have to team up to fight Brolly off. ^_^
Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Or if someone like Darkseid came in that would be cool.

@Destinyheroknight: Sprites have less detail plus every death battle would look cool if they had 3D simulations

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,170 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@xlab3000:

I personally like sprites more then 3D simulations

Sprite animations are also done faster. And be done a lot flashier. Like this

Post by Sonata (35,160 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The 3D look is cool to me, and awesome overall worth the wait. Goku already had to use a senzu bean not a good sign if you are cheering form him:P
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Sonata: Yh its not a good sign.

Superman is gonna go sun-dip.

I think Goku should be given his Other-world body to balance it. Sun-dip is way more powerful and useful than a Senzu bean.

Senzu Bean is only useful, when your at a near death state or extremely low on energy. Goku was neither of these when he used it, but oh well.

Sun-dip and Other-world body are equal in a sense to me, considering they give Superman MORE POWER and Goku MORE RESERVES of ENERGY.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ReiKai: I remember that one.

I like sprite battles much better but this was cool.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Am I the only one who don't like spoilers and wait for the full battle?

@MisterShin: When Superman sun-dips Goku will mostly have to transform into his SSJ3 form to keep up. That should be the begin of the end for him as the SSJ3 form uses way to much power leaving him drained. I wonder how would Goku reach his SSj4 transformation? 

Edit: By the way that Kamehameha Goku fired at Superman in the video should have destroyed the planet. Due the angle at which it was being fired.
From what I gather from the vid is that the use of the Senzu Bean was to restore Goku's mobility after his pressure points were hit. Then possible Zenkai boost (doubtful) to help prevent that from happening again. Really it was to eliminate the Senzu as a factor from the start so, in the event Goku does get critically injured towards the end of the battle, he doesn't just pop a senzu. get a huge power up and then punt superman into a red sun on the other side of the galaxy.

@Sonata said:
Edit: By the way that Kamehameha Goku fired at Superman in the video should have destroyed the planet. Due the angle at which it was being fired.
Not if he didn't charge it up to do so (ie holding back). Controlled blasts too or the city would've been nuked with the first ki ball. Also it appears to be DC Earth. Nothing destroys DC Earth. You try. Supes knocked Bizzaro through the planet. Nothing happens. DC, along with Marvel Earth, is utterly indestructible via Plot Device.

Also, end of that clip, Supes flies away from Metropolis. Possibly Goku and Supes take the fight elsewhere to a more desolate region and it picks up there.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,495 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anyone ever watch Super Mario Bros Z on newgrounds? That was probably one of the best sprite movies I've ever seen. Or the Scorpion vs Ryu battle by Pyroxide.

Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah, SMBZ is freakin' hilarious. I need to go back and watch it again.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,495 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Still awaiting the next episode, it's been well over a year now probably two years. Such a shame but it's likely dead.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: This is the best sprite battle I have ever seen:

@ohgodwhy: SMBZ is awesome

@xlab3000 said:

@ohgodwhy: SMBZ is awesome

Agreed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel