Scar(FMA)vs Alexander Anderson(Hellsing) vs Lord Mozgus(Berserk)

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on June 6, 2014. Last post by MrASSH0LE 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Mozgus from Berserk

V.s.

Anderson from Hellsing

V.s.

Scar from FMA Brotherhood

CONDITIONS

-Everyone is In character

-Speed is equalized

-No Helena's nail and Scar can reconstruct

-Everybody knows what they are up against

Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmmm. Probably scar with equal speed. Iirc, Mozgus' main game is close combat and he uses his own body. Even if he knows what he's against, his primary form of combat it mitigated quite a bit.
Post by Dream (7,631 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage: What about Anderson? The guy's deadly accurate with throwing his bayonets and has chains of them he can toss to detonate and cause damage in a decent-sized area, as seen when he took out swarms of Alucard's familiars.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't know what Mozgus is capable of, but as most people seem to think it's between Scar and Anderson, I'll have to side with the latter.

Even with speed equalised, Anderson still outclasses Scar in durability, strength and skill. He can regenerate, he's strong enough to match Alucard physically (who can tear through vampires like paper) and, as Dream said, has deadly skill with his bayonets, which he has a seemingly endless supply of (explosive and regular).

Scar is more versatile thanks to alchemy, but I don't see that being enough to close the gap between them. Anderson should win at least 8/10.

Post by taichokage (13,333 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I have a confession to make. I didn't notice Anderson in the title or OP...............I was tired but wow.
Post by phantomrant (1,347 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What were Mozgus's feats? All I remember is that he was an angry fanatic who could fly and liked to smack people around.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

I have a confession to make. I didn't notice Anderson in the title or OP...............I was tired but wow.

Haha that explains it.

Post by flashback180 (661 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Anderson is tougher than scar.

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,328 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Just putting it out there that Scar does not know the composition of Mozgus's armour.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel