Saya Otonashi vs Seras Victoria

Topic started by Count_Alucard on Jan. 19, 2010. Last post by Count_Alucard 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 Blood + Saya      

Manga  Seras 

Scenario 1:  

Pre Full Vampire Seras with her usual weapons.

Scenario 2:  

Full Vampire Seras without any guns. 

They start 30 meters away from each other in both scenarios. 

Fight takes place in Times Square New York city  

Blood lusted. 

Go!
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I'm going to be the retard and ask this since I have no clue what it means.  What is blood lusted?  I see this appear in battle threads many times and I have no clue what it means.
@JJOR64: 

A desire for bloodshed...     
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JJOR64 said:
" I'm going to be the retard and ask this since I have no clue what it means.  What is blood lusted?  I see this appear in battle threads many times and I have no clue what it means. "
they want to kill each other
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,925 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Seras Pre Full loses, Sera Full Vampire rapes Saya...
@Kuma_From_Argentina:
I debt saya would go down that  easily in scenrio 2 since she has over hundred years of fighting experience.
@Count_Alucard: against wild animals style vampire, while full vamp seras have that shadow arm thing, and unlike blood plus vampires , hellsing vampire don't die because of saya's blood
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I haven't seen the latter half of blood+, but I don't assume she gets as OP as Seras by the end. Seras is pretty much mini alucard by that point, being able to ignore what happens to her body (doing that really cool thing where her detached arm could not only magically re-attach, but could flail around and attack things prior to that.)
@John_Martone: in the manga it doesn't really reattach, she got an entirely new arm made of shadows, think of having alex mercer as an arm
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis said:
" @John_Martone: in the manga it doesn't really reattach, she got an entirely new arm made of shadows, think of having alex mercer as an arm "
Oh man, I don't even want to hear that guy's name for another couple of days ^_^
@John_Martone said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @John_Martone: in the manga it doesn't really reattach, she got an entirely new arm made of shadows, think of having alex mercer as an arm "
Oh man, I don't even want to hear that guy's name for another couple of days ^_^ "
fine, strain zeus as an arm
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Count_Alucard: post pictures bro
@FLCL1:
Better?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel