Sasuke vs Vegeta!

Topic started by SasukeRules on Nov. 14, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,280 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I have to say, Sauske gets STOMPED and this isnt about my hate for naruto, OP and Bleach characters would all get stonped this is the guy whos only second to goku and is even comparable to thor(although he lost that fight, he still puts up a fight)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FoolyCooly: True but it doesn't disprove my statement. Simply by comparing Piccolo's power level at the time to the power level of say a Super Saiyan, one would be able to make rough guess about a Super Saiyan 2's power level. 

ND
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SasukeRules: U r crazy dude? O_o
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Jinbeifan1: but Goku is second to chou Gohan that leaves vegeta at 3rd xD
Post by taichokage (13,315 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan: Only if you exclude GT.  But yeah in dbz Gohan was the strongest character of all that was not fuzed. Also Janemba would be higher still but he is non canon.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage: yup you are correct
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Jinbeifan1 said:
"I have to say, Sauske gets STOMPED and this isnt about my hate for naruto, OP and Bleach characters would all get stonped this is the guy whos only second to goku and is even comparable to thor(although he lost that fight, he still puts up a fight) "
Vegito
Gotenks 
Mystic Gohan 
Buu throughout his incarnations 

Are calling lol. 

As for being comparable to Thor, that entirely depends on what you mean. Mjolnir gives most incarnations of Thor oddles more diversity in power. 

I don't know why this thread isn't locked. Theres nothing Sasuke can do unless Vegeta sits there and can assumingly be frozen up in Gentjusu then fried with Amaterasu.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Vegeta wins this in his sleep
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FoolyCooly said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @SasukeRules: Frieza destroyed a planet in his first form. If Piccolo(before the Saiyan Saga) can bust a moon with a single energy blast then imagine what SSJ2 Vegeta can do. Here is a scan of Piccolo destroying a moon:  
Sasuke can't even survive a moon-buster, let alone multiple planet-busters from Vegeta.   ND "
abc logic :/ "
You cannot be serious. 
Your not trying to insinuate that scouter vegeta is not capable of destroying more than piccolo did in the scan are you?
@hitsusatsu11: I hope not either because anime version scouter vegeta already busted a planet, and is around 40x stronger than that version of Piccolo.
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Hellos:  

Would ameterasu even hurt Vegeta?  Maybe it would but I doubt it would kill him.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@k_b said:
" @Hellos:   Would ameterasu even hurt Vegeta?  Maybe it would but I doubt it would kill him. "

I doubt it would hurt him to be honest
@JThree47605 said:
" @k_b said:
" @Hellos:   Would ameterasu even hurt Vegeta?  Maybe it would but I doubt it would kill him. "
I doubt it would hurt him to be honest "
Agreed. This guy has tanked planet buster attacks before, Withstood 300x earth gravity with relative ease pre ssj1 which augments his strength 50x etc. His durability and enduranc feats would make it logical to think that amaterasu would be a joke to him, particularly Sasuke's which even Raikage withstood for several moments.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath said:
" @FoolyCooly: True but it doesn't disprove my statement. Simply by comparing Piccolo's power level at the time to the power level of say a Super Saiyan, one would be able to make rough guess about a Super Saiyan 2's power level.  ND "
thats what i wanted to hear lol 

@taichokage:
@hitsusatsu11:
i didnt " insinuate" anything i just pointed out his abc logic, chill out. 

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

current sasuke beats vegeta

Post by Acura_Max (2,335 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@xlab3000: How?

Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Saskue would burn up in Vegeta's Aura.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,948 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@xlab3000 said:

Vegeta can solo the HST. Why did you bump this spite thread?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@xlab3000 said:

Can you explain how?? please and thank you. :)

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

bull crap sasuke owns vegeta why sasuke dodged a sonic boom while holding sakura and naruto effortlessly, sasuke one shotted an oversized bear that was the same size as the oozaru, base sasuke kept up with kn0 naruto

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel