Sasuke vs Vegeta!

Topic started by SasukeRules on Nov. 14, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SasukeRules: hee no kyubi is not one of the strongest chatacters in anime.

has Deicide ichigo,Aizen,yamamoto,soifon ETC could beat him rather easyli yet their verse would casualy be soloed by vegeta
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@k_b said:
" @SasukeRules said:
" It seems that Naruto isnt actually that strong... Well, we still gotta wait for Juubi. And if it's true that Kyuubi has infinita chackra then he must still be among strong characters... not like those giant robots... but among the DBZ ones. "
 Having infinite chakra and useage of that chakra are two different things.   We have yet to see any feats of said infinite chakra that come even remotely close to those like Vegeta. "
I guess so...

So I believe the Naruto world is comopareble to the likes of One Piece and Bleach except Dragon Ball and above right?
@SasukeRules: you got it right
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SasukeRules said:

" It seems that Naruto isnt actually that strong... Well, we still gotta wait for Juubi. And if it's true that Kyuubi has infinita chackra then he must still be among strong characters... not like those giant robots... but among the DBZ ones. "

Juubi is planned to be used as a massive hypnotizing plot devise, I think its power lies with being able to take allot of hits so it can't be easily destroyed.
Naruto still has to pass the Falcon Punch  

and the Big Bang Punches from Shin Mazinger Z-hen

and Giant Robo
  Before getting to DB levels
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @SasukeRules:naruto one of the strongest? not even close naruto would lose horribly to bleach or yuyuhakusho and vegeta can solo both verses seriusly how many mangas have you read? "
precisely 
 @SasukeRules: lol man you have me rolling. Vegeta could easily solo the naroto/bleach and one piece universes combined, There are several characters in dbz who are stronger than him and there are some anime charactrs that could solo the dbz universe.
Post by Morita_Shunsuke (1,029 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Here we go... 

I'd say DBZ were not strong mentally therefor Uchiha wins. 

Just one look at Sasuke's eyes is enough not to mention that Vegeta is a hardhead.. 

But that;'s just me
@Morita_Shunsuke: sure they generally aren't as strong mentally but so what? Vegeta however overruled the mind control of a planetary lvl telepath and he isn't the strongest in terms of mental prowess in dbz by a long shot. Also however, Genjutsu can beoverruled by sufficient chakra and chakra control. DBZ ki is worlds higher than anyone from naruto and their control is more precise. In other words tsukiyomi shouldn't work on dbz characters but even if it did it wouldn't work on vegeta, and even if that did, Sasuke's tsukiyomi sucks. Itachi went on for hours but sasuke can maintain it for seconds only.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Kelleth said:
" @FoolyCooly:  Forgive him for being a n00b all of us where one at one time or another. But however you don't have to forgive him for making dumb claims XD "

i can accept that lol
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SasukeRules said:
. Sasuke even got electricity and Fire, Vegeta can control no elements... 
He did kinda shoot fire against Goku in their first fight.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vegeta destroys Sasuke, and the entire Naruto universe just because he can, this is spite at its finest. OP got me rolling.
Post by AntiRoX (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Vegeta wins this is definitely a spite thread.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
poor Sasuke he should start praying for his life cuz Vegeta will just slaughter house him....
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Ill give u about the equivalent to  Naruto in Dbz

Baby Goku= Naruto or it may be this Baby goku > naruto 

Also Im think bleach and onepiece are tied or Bleach is stronger havent seen boths true powers 
I just know bleach is a little stronger
but One piece is faster since most people in bleach are sound speed
we saw him trolling,were hating but its due the fact that  he was troling dirty
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Your bro is right, becouse Vegeta can just blow the Naruto planet up.
@Jflash94: actually in terms of general speed, Bleach > One Piece > Naruto.
 In terms of overall greatest speed feat, One Piece > Bleach > Naruto.
 DBZ is above them all though even in terms of speed.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

You're joking, right? Vegita slaughters the Uchiha  

agreed   

There is no Naruto character that can defeat Vegeta  

and agreed again 
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24
I agree that Sasuke has more chances now, but I still go with Vegeta. 

Hands, Vegeta has more physical strength and when it comes to projectiles, he wins hands down imo.  For mobility, I think Sasuke might be able to run faster than Vegeta.  I haven't seen all of Z, but so far I haven't seen Vegeta teleport and I haven't seen him do something like close a 100ft gap in a split second like Sasuke can (first reunion between Team 7), but Vegeta can fly and he flies faster than I think Sasuke can run so it's a bit of a hollow victory for Sas.  I think Vegeta has a higher combat speed.  The only time I seen Sasuke fight at a pace that seemed crazy high was him throwing shurikens at Itachi, and even then it didn't seem faster than the times in DBZ where people dodge like 20 close range attacks in the span of maybe 2 seconds. 

Amaterasu... Sasuke was running out of breath and was still able to avoid some of Itachi's Amaterasu attacks just by running, and not even his crazy looks like a teleport speed run.  It kinda looked like he was just jogging.  If that's the speed of Amaterasu, I don't think Sasuke will really be able to land a hit against a high speed flier like Vegeta. 

M Sharingan... this is a question mark for me.  I've never really seen Sasuke do crazy genjutsu.  He doesn't trap people in alternate realities, he's not exploding into crows, he's not making the heads of your teammates grow from your body or anything like that.  The most he does is small little things here and there like when he made Danzo think he had one more eye on his arm.  If he can do all the wild Itachi stuff, well for some reason he refuses to do it even when his life is on the line so I wouldn't put in his bag of techniques.  I don't think small genjutsu will give him the leg up he needs to beat Vegeta. 

Finally, Vegeta doesn't have an issue with flying in the air and just raining projectiles on someone.  All of times speed blitz and projectile rain are mentioned in the battle forum for characters who never actually fight that way.  That's not the case in this one.  Plus, I don't think Susanoo can tank a planet buster.  Hell, even if Vegeta calmed it down and just used enough strength to level an entire city, I think Susanoo would crank under that.
@sickVisionz: A nice unbiased opinion. But I can tell you now SPOILER ALERT that Vegeta's speed is on par with Goku (not his IT though) and Goku has dashed from one side of a planet to the other instantaneously. And yeah I agree. Sasuke's mangelyou is not near itachi's level which would still fail to best vageta. Itachi's tsukiyomi is like an astral plane under his sole control. He can manipulate space and time there. Sasuke's version allows him to merely create a brief genjutsu to fool an enemy. Itachi's susanoo gives him supposedly absolute defense or at least defense against mountain buster level attacks. Sasuke's susanoo has been broken by mere blows from Raikage and melted by Terumi's lava. Itachi's amaterasu has instantly burned through the supposedly inescapable beast stomach that Jiraiya summoned whereas Sasuke's amaterasu has ignited humans before yet after several seconds they remain intact. Sasuke's mangekyou would really be no problem for Vegeta at all.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath said:
" @SasukeRules: Frieza destroyed a planet in his first form. If Piccolo(before the Saiyan Saga) can bust a moon with a single energy blast then imagine what SSJ2 Vegeta can do. Here is a scan of Piccolo destroying a moon:  

Sasuke can't even survive a moon-buster, let alone multiple planet-busters from Vegeta.   ND "

abc logic :/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel