Sasuke vs Vegeta!

Topic started by SasukeRules on Nov. 14, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SasukeRules: yeah right like theres is gonna be something left from kyubi after he recibes a ki blast from a casual planet buster
Post by AK_the_Twilight (33 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Like @Dream said, you really need to see Gurren Lagann.
 
To put it into perspective, think of a ninja throwing shuriken. Then make the shuriken as big as galaxies, and the ninja a giant robot.
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
I want proof for everything you guys said, theremust be some limitation, destroiyng planets seems pointless and stupid... No character should have that power. And I'm still waiting for someone triyng to show some proof of how is someone from DBZ going to survive infinite chackra. Naruto is one of the strongest anime... there cant be a big diference between Naruto and all the other mpowerful animes...
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Oh, and BTW, is it odd that I'm already level 8?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@SasukeRules:  Nope ^^
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SasukeRules: Infinite chakra means nothing. The Nine Tails can't even destroy a continent and it is supposed to compete with someone who can casually destroy planets. That much energy will completely vaporize the Nine Tails. There will be nothing left to regenerate. Naruto hasn't even reached Dragon Ball power levels yet, let alone Dragon Ball Z power levels.
 
ND
Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@SasukeRules: 
 

 This is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a universe-sized giant robot shown to casually toss around galaxies like they were shurikens and taking on a being of similar size called the Anti-Spiral.
 This is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a universe-sized giant robot shown to casually toss around galaxies like they were shurikens and taking on a being of similar size called the Anti-Spiral.

 
 

 These are Light Hawk Wings to a spaceship from the anime Tenchi Muyo. LHW are ridiculously-powerful blades of energy that can take attacks up to universe-busting level and can wipe out anything from existence that they strike.
 These are Light Hawk Wings to a spaceship from the anime Tenchi Muyo. LHW are ridiculously-powerful blades of energy that can take attacks up to universe-busting level and can wipe out anything from existence that they strike.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SasukeRules:naruto one of the strongest?
not even close naruto would lose horribly to bleach or yuyuhakusho and vegeta can solo both verses seriusly how many mangas have you read?
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SasukeRules said:
"I want proof for everything you guys said, theremust be some limitation, destroiyng planets seems pointless and stupid... No character should have that power. And I'm still waiting for someone triyng to show some proof of how is someone from DBZ going to survive infinite chackra. Naruto is one of the strongest anime... there cant be a big diference between Naruto and all the other mpowerful animes... "

vegeta in the cell saga has proven he can destroy a planet  
 
yes there is limitation, DBZ characters can only destroy planets 
 
but they do have that power soooo.....  
 
you think a dbz character can be defeated by "infinte charakra"? i really dont know what that is but im sure dbz characters wont have a problem with it due to the massive speed advantage 
 
bleach(due to spirt crush)>one piece>naruto. yes naruto is dead last 
 
there is a huge difference
 
 
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
So I'm wondering if we're being trolled or if the guy really is that oblivious...
 
Spite btw.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
very young indeed
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@k_b: LOL MAYBEWE ARE INDEED BEING TROLLED
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@k_b said:
"So I'm wondering if we're being trolled or if the guy really is that oblivious...  Spite btw. "

oblivious
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Dream said:
" @SasukeRules: 
 

 This is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a universe-sized giant robot shown to casually toss around galaxies like they were shurikens and taking on a being of similar size called the Anti-Spiral.
 This is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a universe-sized giant robot shown to casually toss around galaxies like they were shurikens and taking on a being of similar size called the Anti-Spiral.

 
 

 These are Light Hawk Wings to a spaceship from the anime Tenchi Muyo. LHW are ridiculously-powerful blades of energy that can take attacks up to universe-busting level and can wipe out anything from existence that they strike.
 These are Light Hawk Wings to a spaceship from the anime Tenchi Muyo. LHW are ridiculously-powerful blades of energy that can take attacks up to universe-busting level and can wipe out anything from existence that they strike.
"
HOLKY CRAP!!! From what anime are those guys???
 
Plus, if they can destroiy the Universe, doesnt that make the end of the anime itself??
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@SasukeRules said:

" I want proof for everything you guys said, theremust be some limitation, destroiyng planets seems pointless and stupid... No character should have that power. And I'm still waiting for someone triyng to show some proof of how is someone from DBZ going to survive infinite chackra. Naruto is one of the strongest anime... there cant be a big diference between Naruto and all the other mpowerful animes... "

TGGL:
  
    
  STTGL
  
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SasukeRules said:
" @Dream said:
" @SasukeRules: 
 

This is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a universe-sized giant robot shown to casually toss around galaxies like they were shurikens and taking on a being of similar size called the Anti-Spiral.
This is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, a universe-sized giant robot shown to casually toss around galaxies like they were shurikens and taking on a being of similar size called the Anti-Spiral.

 
 

These are Light Hawk Wings to a spaceship from the anime Tenchi Muyo. LHW are ridiculously-powerful blades of energy that can take attacks up to universe-busting level and can wipe out anything from existence that they strike.
These are Light Hawk Wings to a spaceship from the anime Tenchi Muyo. LHW are ridiculously-powerful blades of energy that can take attacks up to universe-busting level and can wipe out anything from existence that they strike.
"
HOLKY CRAP!!! From what anime are those guys???  Plus, if they can destroiy the Universe, doesnt that make the end of the anime itself?? "


are you serious?
Post by AK_the_Twilight (33 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@FoolyCooly:  Forgive him for being a n00b all of us where one at one time or another. But however you don't have to forgive him for making dumb claims XD
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
It seems that Naruto isnt actually that strong... Well, we still gotta wait for Juubi. And if it's true that Kyuubi has infinita chackra then he must still be among strong characters... not like those giant robots... but among the DBZ ones.
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@SasukeRules said:
" It seems that Naruto isnt actually that strong... Well, we still gotta wait for Juubi. And if it's true that Kyuubi has infinita chackra then he must still be among strong characters... not like those giant robots... but among the DBZ ones. "
 
Having infinite chakra and useage of that chakra are two different things.   We have yet to see any feats of said infinite chakra that come even remotely close to those like Vegeta.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel