Sasuke vs Vegeta!

Topic started by SasukeRules on Nov. 14, 2010. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SasukeRules (55 posts) See mini bio Level 8
My bro is a big DBZ fan, I'm a big Naruto fan. We were watching Naruto one day, and during one of the times Itachi used his Mangeiyko, he said that if someone has enought power then that someone could be released by the Mangeiyko, he then said that most DBZ characters would not be affected by the Mangeiyko Sharingan... it ended up in a debate fight between Sasuke and Vegeta... he said that Vegeta could win becouse he is faster and stronger, but I said that isnt eveything, Sasuke got more techniques, and he also got the Mangeiyko Sharingan and Susano (wich is prety much an indestructible chield), plus, now he also can use the Amatsaru, the black flames, so Sasuke has now more chances.
I never like DBZ too much, but I also dont hate, just to know what the forum has to say about the fight between this two, especialy becouse they look like diferent versions of each other (well, Sasuke got the Cursed Mark while Vegeta has glowing blond spiky hair...). So it's the battle between my fav Naruot character agansit my bro's favourite character...

Aganist 

Post by Dream (7,096 posts) See mini bio Level 20
You're joking, right? Vegita slaughters the Uchiha.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Vegata without using any effort. Vegeta has way too much power and speed. Not to mention he is a better fighter. This is a spite thread.

ND
@Dream: @Newdeath:  What? What about the Susano? Plus, if Vegeta gets hit by the black flames it's over. I agree that Vegeta is far stronger than Sasuke, but they're speed is not that much diferent. Sasuke even got electricity and Fire, Vegeta can control no elements... plus, Sasuke could become Cursed Mark 2 and use the a full powered Chidori ranged to all the area around him, the power up plus the electricity would deal massive damage to Vegeta. And what happends if Vegeta get's stuck in the Mangeiyko Sharingan's realm? He would suffer alot, and since Veggie got no chakra, he cant get out of there...
And what does "spite" mean?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SasukeRules:  It means that pitting a weaker character against an overpowered one. Based on that said character's feats.
@SasukeRules: That doesn't anything. Vegeta is far too fast. If Master Roshi and Krillin were capable of having an entire battle and more in 1/5 of a second in Dragon Ball, imagine how fast Vegeta is. No Naruto character has ever display speed that is even comparable to even Master Roshi. Vegeta who incalculably more powerful is vastly faster. Dragon Ball Z characters were already capable of exceeding the speed of sound during the Saiyan Saga, while lightning is too fast for Naruto characters to dodge. Vegeta could easily speed blitz Sasuke before he even realizes he is in a fight. Also Vegeta has enough power to easily spam multi-planet busters at Sasuke. There is no way Sasuke is defeating Vegeta. 

ND
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SasukeRules: spite  means that its extremely one sided.

Amaterasu its a joke vs someone that can fly aroud the world in minutes and that has eneugh reflexes to dodge ot it while even raikage can dodge it pretty easyli. 

and vegeta its extremely more faster than sasuke where did you get that there speed where nearly even?
 and Chidori would be nothing more than a mosquito bite to vegeta who can tank moon busters casualy.

aside that he could just blow the planet to win instantly.

Susano would be destroyed via a casual ki blast

Kirin would do not even bruise vegeta has ki blast does moredestruccion than that
@Newdeath said:
" @SasukeRules: That doesn't anything. Vegeta is far too fast. If Master Roshi and Krillin were capable of having an entire battle and more in 1/5 of a second in Dragon Ball, imagine how fast Vegeta is. No Naruto character has ever display speed that is even comparable to even Master Roshi. Vegeta who incalculably more powerful is vastly faster. Dragon Ball Z characters were already capable of exceeding the speed of sound during the Saiyan Saga, while lightning is too fast for Naruto characters to dodge. Vegeta could easily speed blitz Sasuke before he even realizes he is in a fight. Also Vegeta has enough power to easily spam multi-planet busters at Sasuke. There is no way Sasuke is defeating Vegeta.  ND "
Well, there are characters like Madara who can move at the speed of light... that must count for something. Plus, I assume that "planet-buster" means something that can destroiy a planet... ARE  YOU FREAKING SERIOUS????!! I dont remember ANYONE from Dragon Ball destroiyng a planet, destroiyng mountains and such is already very powerful! And that's what they do in the episodes... Destroiyng a planet means the end of the show, so no character should be able to do that, and no character has that kind of power in DBZ, they only destroiy mountains and such. And no, lighting is not too fast for Naruto characters
Post by AK_the_Twilight (33 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I personally think that if it was Saiyan Saga Vegeta vs. Shippuden Sasuke, it would be closer, but I'd still go with Vegeta on this one.
@SasukeRules: Frieza destroyed a planet in his first form. If Piccolo(before the Saiyan Saga) can bust a moon with a single energy blast then imagine what SSJ2 Vegeta can do. Here is a scan of Piccolo destroying a moon:  
Sasuke can't even survive a moon-buster, let alone multiple planet-busters from Vegeta.  

ND
Since you people llike DBZ too much, tell me who would win. Vegeta or Kyuubi? Tell me how Vegeta defeats someone with infinite chackra.

Plus, I assume that "planet-buster" means something that can destroiy a planet... ARE  YOU FREAKING SERIOUS????!! I dont remember ANYONE from Dragon Ball destroiyng a planet.

It's happened, plenty of times. Like in this clip below. While this is still during Saiyan saga, Vegita's easily capable of planet busting.

@SasukeRules said:

" Since you people llike DBZ too much, tell me who would win. Vegeta or Kyuubi? Tell me how Vegeta defeats someone with infinite chackra. "

Infinite chakra means jack squat if you can't hit your target or take a planet-busting blast. And if you think DBZ's bad, you should see the more ridiculous stuff that comes from Gurren Lagann (chucking galaxies with a universe-sized mecha) and Tenchi Muyo (with perhaps the most broken defense seen in fiction). XD
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@SasukeRules: vegeta with a ki blast erases kyubi of existance
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vegeta easy
@Newdeath: @Dream:  That does not show the Moon being destroiyed, only Piccolo shooting a beam at it. And the planet Vegeta is destroiyng looks really small... but I guess that's enought to beat Sasuke... Yeah, I admit defeat.
But there are characters like Madara, Rikudou Sennin, Kyuubi and Juubi who can take down Vegeta.
@SasukeRules: What can the Nine Tails do? So far it hasn't shown anything above mountain-busting. Master Roshi in DB managed to destroy the Moon with a Kamehameha blast. Vegeta should be capable of effortlessly spamming planet-busting energy blasts. Nobody in Naruto can survive attacks of that power.   

ND
@Dream: @Hirako_Fan:  What's Gurren Lagann and Tenchi Muiyo? Never heard of them... 

Yeah Right, like a blast if going to kill Kyuubi, and even if it does, Kyuubi would just regenerate.
@SasukeRules: He did destroy the Moon, Saiyans can only remain an Oozaru as long as a natural or artificial Moon exists. Here is the continuation:  

There is no Naruto character that can defeat Vegeta. 

ND
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel