Sasuke Vs Rob Lucci

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Jan. 5, 2014. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Battle:

*This is the Sasuke at the start of shippuden

Scenario 1 - In character, K.O or Death, Morals on, Base Lucci & Sasuke without curse seal, Location: Enies Lobby

Scenario 2 - Bloodlusted, Death, Lucci can transform & Sasuke can use curse seal, Location: Enies Lobby

Post by luthluth (1,518 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is a heavy mismatch in favor of Lucci, Sasukes gonna drop the soap in both rounds!

@luthluth:

You think so, I believe genjutsu & Karin could sway it into Sasuke favour.

@One_Piece_God: Does lucci even have a charkra network? If he does in this match things may change.
Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Why are One Piece characters so wanked on this site? Sasuke has perfect Susanoo now and a huge stamina boost. Lucci isn't doing anything to him and gengutsu has worked on normal people before, you don't need a chakra network.

Edit

Sorry I didn't see that this is the beginning of shippuden's Sasuke

@luthluth:

Naruto fanboys have argued for as long as I can remember that everybody has chakra.

Well it has been revealed by Madara only people in the Naruto verse has the specific type of chakra from that Juubi tree fruit thing.

@One_Piece_God:

Gengutsu effects normal people too. Kabuto slept villagers in the stadium during the chunin exams with a sleep gengutsu. Lucci dies.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,736 posts) See mini bio Level 14
verse equalizer allows for genjustu to work.

@waybig1010101:

Gengutsu would have worked regardless

Post by taichokage (14,840 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Verse equalization should also make it so that normal genjutsu is breakable. There are possible counters for genjutsu in Naruto. I think Lucci is fast enough to blitz Sasuke regardless though. With no Susanoo, he can't defend properly even if his reactions can easily track Lucci.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,214 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Sasuke dies without Susanoo.

@CrosswindVortex:

No genjutsu would not have worked regardless as I have said the type of chakra everybody in the Naruto verse has is from the fruit the sage' mother ate.

@One_Piece_God said:

@CrosswindVortex:

No genjutsu would not have worked regardless as I have said the type of chakra everybody in the Naruto verse has is from the fruit the sage' mother ate.

Not everyone has chakra what are you talking about?

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Round 1.) I'm not sure Lucci is fast enough. I mean he is faster, but I don't think it's enough to matter. And we are assuming that he knows how to escape from a genjutsu ( he could but still, it a major edge in sasukes favor), plus Sasuke has a ton of tricks up his sleeve that could really hamper Rob (i.e. touching Sasuke = automatic tazing). However Rob is without a doubt physically superior to Sasuke and if he get's in close enough before Sasuke can copy his moves with his Sharingan, he could win.

I'd say Rob 6/10 because at this point Sasuke didn't fight to the death and that's a major disadvantage for him.

Round 2.) Kirin and all of his Lightning Jutsus and a few Fire Jutsus are the game changer here. Curse Seal should propel them to equal stats more or less and those hand/wing things offer a great deal of protection. No holding back, sasuke uses his summons, genjutsu's, that massive shuriken barrage, and that chidori blade. Rob's not going without a fight however, but most of his abilities require him to get up close and he's not nearly as fast as lightning so kirin is definitely a deal breaker.

I'd say Sasuke 6/10 due to more variety and enhanced abilities (Also can't play down that sharingan)

Post by Kobra678 (3,466 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@CrosswindVortex: He's saying that only people in the Narutoverse have chakra because of the god tree fruit. Nobody outside of the Narutoverse has chakra because no other verse has a god tree.

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lucci wins. Hes just too fast.

Post by katanalauncher (544 posts) See mini bio Level 6
The only thing in Sasuke's disposal can do some serious damage is Kirin, and sasuke is unlikely to perform it in this scenario. At time point the only thing sasuke has going for him is speed and sharing an precog, saluki at this point would lose to base lucci with med difficulty at best.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Lucci wins with minor difficulty. He keeps up with G2 Luffy who is hypersonic+, actually even massively hypersonic due to dodging lightining. Sasuke didn't even have Kirin in his repertoire at the start of shippuden, so he ain't using that, plus his sharingan is at a pathetic base level, giving him zero advantage. Even if he reads Lucci's moves, Sasuke isnt fast enough to react to them, just like his fight with Killer B. All he can hope to do is hope Lucci is dumb enough to let Sasuke connect with a Chidori, which he's not. Lucci wins 10/10

@ChromeDisaster:

I should have been more clear my bad. This Sasuke before he got MS.

@ChromeDisaster: Since when has anyone in One Piece dodged lightning? Please show me cause I don't understand.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel