Sasuke vs Killua

Topic started by supernova7005 on July 8, 2013. Last post by SuperSaqer 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Obito (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Take away Susanoo and Killua has a chance.
Post by taichokage (15,440 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I know of all of killua's feats. I watched the 90's anime all the way through twice years ago and read the manga. But even early Killua is not that fast by either series' standards. Faster than average sure. But that person he blitzed was a normal human with abnormally strong hands. Sasuke would easily follow that with a sharingan.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Showing Killua taking out someones heart is not a great speed feat at all. The guy literally had no reactions for it, its not like he was anything special. Sasuke has reacted to much faster against Orochimaru in the forest of death with a incomplete Sharingan. Pitting him against a more seasoned version with the ultimate defense and deadly offense is a mismatch.

@Obito said:

Take away Susanoo and Killua has a chance.

Sasuke could still easily beat Killua without Susanoo it just wouldn't be as sad.

Like I said Sasuke wins 10/10.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Like I said Sasuke wins 10/10.

No.

The Killua who plucked out the guys heart was at the beginning of the series.

Currently, he's got lightning fast reaction speeds

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ugh here we go again, proof of his "lightning fast" reactions? By the way, the speed of lightning varies, it's part of why Tengu Buranchi went so far as to state his speed, because the range is huge, it can go up to near lightspeed, so just spouting that out doesn't mean much without a range.

On top of that he's not using lightning anyway, he's channeling electricity through his body himself, very different, his electricity is nowhere near lightning level in power either :/., and also even IF he had reactions that fast, it's been shown he does NOT move that fast, so what good is it if he's facing someone faster than him, he can see an attack coming but wouldn't move out of the way, a similar thing happened to Sasuke at the beginning of Naruto vs Rock Lee.

That heart ripping out scene keeps being brought up for some reason, who gives a shit about it? The guy was probably peak human at best in reactions with an abnormally strong grip, thats IT, are you implying Sasuke couldn't do the same thing if not more to that guy? Seriously, Killua WITH electricity mode on isn't as fast as Sasuke in movements, I hope you're not implying early series Killua without it is faster than Sasuke because of a "cool" feat.

Online Now
I actually wouldn't argue too much about the lightning reaction speed of Killua, only it seems to be only through physical contact. There is a panel in the manga explaining that when a projectile literally touched his head before penetrating, the bioelectricity in his body signaled him to react immediately. So you could argue that his reaction speed is the speed of electricity (which varies its true but at bare minimum is massively hypersonic), however it's only when something is so close that it's actually touching him. That won't fly with an Amaterasu which if it nicks him, unlike a projectile, his auto reactions won't help.

@YoungChief: When has Sasuke shown feats as fast as this and this. All he did was dodge a soundwave in the Chunin exams (with the curse seal on).

Even Kurapika at the beginning of the series could dodge bullets, and BoS Killua >> BoS Kurapika

Strength: Killua > Sasuke

Durability: Sasuke > Killua

Speed: Killua > Sasuke

Techniques: Sasuke > Killua

As I said, no one's winning 10/10. They both stand a chance.

MOD EDIT - Taka: June 21, 2014

Removed Pirated Links

@supernova7005 said:

@YoungChief: When has Sasuke shown feats as fast as this and this. All he did was dodge a soundwave in the Chunin exams (with the curse seal on).

Even Kurapika at the beginning of the series could dodge bullets, and BoS Killua >> BoS Kurapika

Strength: Killua > Sasuke

Durability: Sasuke > Killua

Speed: Killua > Sasuke

Techniques: Sasuke > Killua

As I said, no one's winning 10/10. They both stand a chance.

You brought up an OBD profile earlier, so let me lay some knowledge on you (sasuke's profile isn't up on the new obd wiki) from that site. High tiers and up in Naruto are hypersonic, how fast? Well, at least mach 20-40, with the highest top tiers having MHS reactions up to mach 143, the fact that Sasuke could even fight with the Raikage, even briefly, proves this, or how about in recent chapters him keeping up with Naruto to help fight the Juubi, more proof there. So no, I really don't think Killua is superior in speed

MOD EDIT - Taka: June 21, 2014

Removed Pirated Links

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Honestly as far as speed feats go in naruto i still say the ranks go the 4th hokage's teleportation and then rock lee in teh chuunin exams. By ACTUAL showing those are the greatest speed feats in naruto. I refuse to believe the hype of how fast bijuu dama's travel and how fast naruto characters are when the series isn't that big on speed except for a few characters who's main attribute is speed. Sasuke isn't one of those characters.

Killua is stronger, and more durable than sasuke without the susano'o, he has alot of experience and is a trained assasin. The only thing saving sasuke right now in a fight is susano'o and that doesn't last forever. The point of my video wasn't necessarily speed but the ruthlessness of killua. He didn't give his opponent a chance to fight and immediately removed his heart. Killua will kill any and everyone except gon and friends without remorse. He will go for removing sasuke's heart or decapitating him immediately. And if sasuke's susano'o pops up killua will now know he has a strong defense. Killua won't even have to get in close against sasuke because he will have his yoyo's with him and can then fight from a distance and with the speed and reaction advantage he will be dominating by constantly reducing sasuke's stamina. That will pull him the win.

Killua could even paralyze sasuke with fear using his nen. The only way to block it is by putting up your nen barrier and fighting it. Even if we were to equate nen with chakra sasuke isn't a master chakra barrier creater and on top of that he wouldn't know the means of which to block it. You could argue the fact that it wouldn't work on sasuke because they are on the same level but the little boy who was many times weaker than killua and was litterally fodder to him struck fear into killua and had him paralyzed. Just one brief moment of paralysis will kill sasuke.

Online Now
Not equalizing Nen and chakra is almost as bad as not equalizing reiatsu. Most other verses that are fundamentally different don't stand a chance. Now Sasuke arguably has a defense with Susanoo but that is arguable and even then he's one of the few Naruto characters that can put up a barrier of any kind.
Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sasuke also has the the very high possibility of trapping him in Tsukuyomi before he notices

@YoungChief said:

You brought up an OBD profile earlier, so let me lay some knowledge on you (sasuke's profile isn't up on the new obd wiki) from that site. High tiers and up in Naruto are hypersonic, how fast? Well, at least mach 20-40, with the highest top tiers having MHS reactions up to mach 143, the fact that Sasuke could even fight with the Raikage, even briefly, proves this, or how about in recent chapters him keeping up with Naruto to help fight the Juubi, more proof there. So no, I really don't think Killua is superior in speed

Sasuke is not a high/top tier. He's just a mid tier from the feats we've seen. Heck, Itachi needed to save him twice from Kabuto

Btw MHS+ counts as mach 50 and above. That should be Killua's reaction speed according to the OBD

Can you show me the calc which puts Raikage in the mach 20-40 range?

Online Now
Sasuke is top tier in the Naruto world. At least top 15 maybe even top 10. He can't be mid tier when he's taken on most of the current kage pre EMS, and defeated Akatsuki members pre MS. There are only a small handful stronger than him. Madara, Obito, the 1st,2nd and 4th Hokage, Naruto, Pain, Kabuto and that's about it. Probably fewer than 10 characters.
Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@YoungChief said:

Sasuke is not a high/top tier. He's just a mid tier from the feats we've seen. Heck, Itachi needed to save him twice from Kabuto

Btw MHS+ counts as mach 50 and above. That should be Killua's reaction speed according to the OBD

Can you show me the calc which puts Raikage in the mach 20-40 range?

>_<

@taichokage: If Obito can beat him, I think Kakashi can beat him as well. And Kakashi is considered to be only a mid tier by many.

Most of the Kages (like raikage etc) seem to be mid tiers only. Only Madara and Hashi are top tiers.

EMS doesn't increase his speed. Infact its not shown to increase anything that much since someone like Itachi needed to save him twice from kabuto

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20097

Honestly too lazy to find each calc from that directory of Naruto speed calcs, the people there do agree though that Raikage gets the mach 40 scaling at least, the mach 20 comes from being able to dodge Naruto's FRS, so Pain and people faster than him get it

Online Now
I'm not referring to the former Obito. Also it depends on what you consider mid tier. The current kage are among the strongest if not the strongest in their respective villages. Konoha is pretty much the only exception and Killer Bee might also be stronger than his brother. They aren't top tier, but I consider them high tier.
Post by othus12 (8,007 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne: lol in the manga he crushed that heart

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

@TheNeutralOne: lol in the manga he crushed that heart

In the original HxH too

Online Now
Jump has gotten too soft, which is one of the reasons Toriko is now my favorite jump series. For whatever reason it (and Bleach to a lesser extent) are noticeably less censored in the manga adaption. They still censor the heck out of the anime though.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel