Sasuke vs Killua

Topic started by supernova7005 on July 8, 2013. Last post by SuperSaqer 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

Current Versions

Who wins?

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Killua speed blitz Sasuke and then punches his head off.

Post by taichokage (13,358 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If Sasuke gets Susanoo up he slaughters Killua.
Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Killua blitzes this faggot

Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@EraserCannon: not cool , i mean come on now really?!

@SMXLR8: He's a HST hater

Lol. Not cool. I will say that if Killua is fast enough to blitz, he could one shot Sasuke, but I dont see him as that fast. And if he isn't, he can't bypass Susanoo.

@taichokage: Sasuke can't use Susanoo for an infinite time, it drains a lot of chakra.

I'd say Killua eventually gets him once his susanoo runs out

Before that happens though, I don't know if Killua could endlessly avoid Amaterasu and the Susanoo projectiles either. He is faster than Sasuke but not ridiculously fast. I mean maybe. It isn't impossible at all for Killua to win, i just see it more likely that Sasuke could tag him before Susanoo runs out. He is a lot better since he gained EMS.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage:

Killua is massively hypersonic. Ever heard of his ability called God Speed. He rips Sasuke's head off before he even moves.

Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@taichokage:

Killua is massively hypersonic. Ever heard of his ability called God Speed. He rips Sasuke's head off before he even moves.

Proof that he is massively hypersonic? The cheetah chimera ant was considered to have incredible speed (weak attacks though) and he was at best mach 15 for his bullet timing feats, but likely less than that, that's just to give you a scale of HxH speed before you start saying characters are MHS. It would be interesting if you could prove it though

Massively hypersonic? Since when? I'll give you supersonic and maybe low hypersonic but not above that. Even Isaac Netero the President and waaay stronger than Killua trained like crazy to achieve just faster than the speed of sound movements. HXH is not that strong a manga across the board, especially physically. Most of the dangerous aspects are hax related with a few exeptions like Uvogin and Phinx.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Isaac netero only trained for faster than the speed of sound punches. And that was when he was young he has grown way stronger since then. And he didn't even train for it he became great at martial arts and decided to spend his life praying and throwing 10000 punches to the gods every day. Him punching at the speed of sound became a side effect of that.

Either way killua's reaction speed,assasination techniques, physical durability, strength and hand to hand skill puts him above sasuke. Killua in the hunter exam removed a guys heart as soon as the fight began in an instant and he wasn't even bloodlusted. Sasuke will not survive because killua won't give him the chance to put up susano'o. In the rare case he does sasuke can't tag killua in god speed mode and killua isn't ashamed to retreat for a moment in a fight. Sasuke will reveal susano'o before killua even has to use a technique which will put sasuke at a disadvantage especially because it doesn't last forever.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Killua is getting overrated here. Massively hypersonic? I don't think so he is low hypersonic at best. Offensively, Killua has no way of bypassing Susanoo's defensive capabilities, not to mention he has no guard for Sasuke's amaterasu arrows.

Sasuke wins 10/10.

Exactly my points. Maybe it's fresh HXH fans from the anime but it tends to get overrated. It's weaker than the big 3 and this battle in my opinion is an example of that.

@Whats_out_the_bag: @taichokage: @YoungChief: @SpeedForceSpider:

Killua has MHS+ reactions/combat with the kanmuru technique. But his travel speed is just hypersonic+

http://www.obdwiki.com/character-profile-killua

And no, no one is winning 10/10. Both have a chance.

Read this chapter. In it you will find that Killua is not only not hypersonic but possibly not even supersonic. He himself claims to be going at full speed but his servant said that he could travel 40 km within 10 minutes and that a car could do the same on that road in over 20. Now his reaction speed is insane mind you. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/hunter_x_hunter/v29/c328/

@taichokage: Yeah, but running speed doesn't matter much in a battle.

Since he's got MHS reactions, he can pretty much dodge anything Sasuke throws at him

This and this seems pretty much MHS+

MOD EDIT - Taka: June 21, 2014

Removed Pirated Links

But that's reaction speed not total speed. When it comes to reactions Sasuke is vastly superior to his own speed as well. But you have a point, Killua should be able to dodge Amaterasu. I think it comes to stamina. Would Killua run out first using constant god speed or Sasuke using constant Susanoo?
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Killua doesn't require constant god speed to match up with sasuke. Him going god speed puts him over sasuke completely. Susano'o will run out way before killua's stamina depletes. And all this is going based on if killua allows the fight with sasuke to drag on.

Him at beginning of series.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel