Sasuke VS Killer Bee

Topic started by nishi99 on Jan. 21, 2013. Last post by redbird3rdboywonder 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,558 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Still waiting on why Amaterasu doesn't kill him after it effectively ended the fight last time.

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12: It's a manipulation of Amaterasu's form. I don't consider them the same jutsu as Amaterasu. Do you consider Chidori the same as. Chidori Spear, or Chidori Nagashi, or Chidori Senbon?

Although it continually consumes the chakra of its owner, its largest meals come from fights, wherein it absorbs the chakra of the opposition instead. Such an ability allows Samehada to literally slice through an opponent's techniques, in spite of whether the chakra has been transformed or not, and even prevent them from being performed by absorbing all of the necessary chakra, before preparations can be completed. This is particularly useful when fighting jinchūriki, as Samehada can quickly deplete their large chakra supplies as well as remove their chakra cloaks, illustrated when Killer B was reduced back to Version 1 after initially being in Version 2. However, it seems to be unable to automatically absorb ambient chakra, as in all instances where it has absorbed chakra are when either the opponent had a visible aura around them or when direct physical contact had already been established

And yes I'm banking on it on. Above is the desciprtion of what it does, and what has been shown in the manga. Samehada doesn't have to absorb all of Susanoo in one go, as it can cut through it. Also I'm pretty sure BD will impact Susaano anyway. I can name a way h can dodge the Amateratus. Like he did last time. You may also want to remember how fast KB is. Go watch the Taka fight, and tell me why he moved to another mountain before all for members of Team Taka could even see him. KB was fast enough to react to Minato come on bro. Your main thing is Susanoo, and Killer B can already counter it with Samehada or go Hachibani mode and spam him with BD.

@CerusSerenade:

Sure I'll answer that for you.

Amaterasu has never killed anyone but fodder Zetsu, and KB left the fight to go pursue a rap career. When A hit the Amaterasu he had enough time to paitently wait, and cut off his own arm, despite the fact that Amaterasu is supposed to be hotter than the sun. Even Sasuke got hit with it and had time to substitute out of it.

Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@WhiteLion: ok i can argue that samehada wouldnt be able to eat susanoo, first, because i havent seen samehada eat kekei genkai or do you think that samehada can eat amaterasu?(both susanoo and amaterasu have the same nature)and no he wouldnt be cutting through it, samehada got a clean shot on killer bee and he didnt got cut at all, he only lost chakra, second you havent told me how would he counter amaterasu, as he wouldnt be able to defeat sasuke without his full hachibi form, and when he is on that state he loses so much speed that it isnt even funny. and what can killer bee do if sasuke coats his susanoo with amaterasu?= he will be getting arrows so hard to dodge that even kakashi had to use kamui. if killer bee goes hand to hand against sasuke he is taking the risk of getting crushed in one blow by his susanoo. really i dont see how the most powerfull eye technique of the uchiha is losing to a chakra eating sword.

@othus12:

I have, and I'm kinda getting tired of having to re explain myself. So please pay attention. As I answered this above

Just for your information. Amaterasu and Susanoo aren't KKG. Kekei Genkai means bloodline. The Sharingan is a KKG. Amaterasu and Susanoo are KKGJ Bloodline jutsu. Still jutsu only difference between that and regular jutsu is that you must have a bloodline to preform that jutsu. Samehada has removed Chakra shrouds from two strongest chakras in the series both the Kyuubi and Hachibani. It has cut through The Great Fireball Jutsu while also absorbing it. Susanoo is pure chakra in the form of shield. There hasn't been anything in the seires where samehada has been shown not to absorb the chakra. If you are seriously trying to tell that Sasuke's Susaano isn't going to absorbed or cut through when it's done so against Jins, we shouldn't be debating. Secondly you mention that killer bee was hit with Samehada, and didn't lose his all his chakra. Okay, that's not relevant because of two things. 1 KB has some of the greatest durability in the manga. 2. He has the most chakra in series second only to Naruto because he is the host of the Eight Tails, him losing only a bit of chakra isn't relvant. Sasuke isn't a Bijuu host, and Susanoo already takes a very large amount of chakra. About countering Amaterasu, I have explained it twice already, please go re read it. Killer B has also shown to be very fast in reaction tim, and as I ALREADY stated, he moved fast enough to go to a different mountain before Sasuke, Jugo, Karin & Sugestsu could see him.

Killer Bee has substituted out of Amaterasu that's one way. Even in Hachibani form Killer bee is still pretty damn agile, but yes you keep brining up Susanoo arrow spam, if Sasuke can get into that full form by the time. We still have Hachibani Form which is way larger than Sasuke's Susanoo, and we have Killer B's Tailed Beast Bom, which he can also spam. Everyone knowns a Bijuu Dama is stronger than a Susanoo arrow.

I have provided reasoning and evidence that Samehada has never had any problem absorbing chakra. It has cut literally through jutsu, and absorbed, and has absorbed chakra's without a problem. I need to prove to me why Sasuke's Susanoo, which is made out of pure chakra can't be drained or cut through with Samehada. So far I see no basis of why it can't be other than that Sasuke is an Uchiha with Susanoo

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@othus12: The speed of both depends of who's firing both moves and Suigestu is made of water but besides that Bee was playing around and Samehada would easily take care of of Susanoo since it feeds off of chakra and Susannoo is made out of chakra

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel