Sasuke VS Killer Bee

Topic started by nishi99 on Jan. 21, 2013. Last post by redbird3rdboywonder 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Village Hidden In The Clouds

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Killer Bee

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Hard to say if Bees gonna be ok.

Sasuke would be going all out this time and with the Sharingan, hes in his prime.

But the 8 Tails is still pretty boss so it'll be hard to dish out a loss.

Fool ya fool

Post by CerusSerenade (2,432 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sasuke nearly killed him with Amaterasu last time, and he can fully control it now. Sasuke wins pretty handily.

Post by othus12 (6,197 posts) See mini bio Level 12

sasuke tanks bijuu dama with his full susanoo and proceeds to release amaterasu arrow spam

Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Killerbee. Haha Samehada! No Susanoo^^

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (173 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@othus12: Saskue's not taking a Bijuu dama

Bee stomps depending on his mood

@redbird3rdboywonder: lets see which is faster, amaterasu or bijuu dama btw even suigetsu survived killer bees bijuu dama

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: Yo, Suigetsu surviving don't mean much. He's made of water and cool to the touch.

Amatserasu, has been substituted out of (twice if you kinda count Itachi) and dodged. But anyway, Samehada is the shit and I seriously think KB will win this. He was owning, Sasuke even though Sasuke had Jugo, Karin, and Suigetus helping him. The only real difference this time Sasuke has Susanno which won't matter thanks to Samehada, and other than that. Sasuke has no back up nor does he have two people to heal him.

@WhiteLion: arent you being a little naive thinking that samehada can take care of susanoo? besides amaterasu was substituted with teh kind of substitute that removes your chakra permanently, it cant be done forever, while sasuke can spam his amaterasu arrows now.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Already been done, in manga and anime. Both of which sasuke got raped, and should have died three times. so I,m gonna still gonna have to say killer bee, that is if sasuke doesnt have a team to save his ass.

@othus12:

Hell nah bro. I'm not It's been able to take care of the strongest chakra in the naruto series. Without any difficulty, but because Susaanoo is a bit bigger? Samehada has even absorbed Ninjutsu that was externally already used. I'm not going to impose on any limit on Samehada because a limit has never been shown. If it can still Remove Kyuubi Shroud, and Hachibani Shroud with NO DIFFICULTY. Why can't it remove Sasuke's Susaano? Secondly no. When Sasuke used Oral Rebirth he already had low on chakra, and even so Killerbee substituted out of it and disguised a tentacle as him self. And no Sasuke can't. He was bloodlusted when he was fighing Danzo, and Kakashi. He's not spamming anything, That's even if h can actually keep his Susaano, which he wont.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

Already been done, in manga and anime. Both of which sasuke got raped, and should have died three times. so I,m gonna still gonna have to say killer bee, that is if sasuke doesnt have a team to save his ass.

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Actually in their encounter, despite mixed reactions, to me it seemed like Bee had the upper hand, especially considering he was also up against the rest of Taka. Sasuke is stronger since then, but even now, with arguably Sasuke's strongest point, genjutsu being ineffective against Bee, I still question if he could win. They are pretty dang close in power if you ask me. It could go either way, but based on showings thus far, Killer Bee seems to be slightly advantaged.

@taichokage:

Sasuke would have been dead bro. Killerbee hit him twice. One with 7 sword dance cutting him open. Karin saved his dies. Then got with a closeline which blew open his chest Jugo saved him that time.

Post by taichokage (12,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree with you.

@WhiteLion: obviously you didnt saw how he killed all the setsus with amaterasu arrows. he can spam amaterasu.

@othus12:

Never said he couldn't. Obviously you're ignoring my points

I said he can't because he was Bloodlusted in his fight against Kaksahi and Danzo. He was running off of pure hate basically, as he hates Konoha, and wanted to kill all Konoha shinobi. Sasuke won't be spamming because it's going to be out of character. Once again I'm stating that Samehada will absorb Sasuke's chakra so Susaano won't be a problem or even all that relevant. Those also weren't Amatsusa arrows those were mantagma from his blaze release that he hit Zetsu* clones with. Again as well Sussano takes a large amount of chakra, and Samehada has absorbed all forms of Chakra, so please quit banking on Susaano.

@WhiteLion: you realise blaze release is amaterasu? and you keep banking on samehada as if it could drain a complete susanoo on one chunk. he used full susanoo on puny zetsus, what makes you think he wouldnt do the same here? the way i see it, sasuke keeps his cool and proceeds to go full susanoo launching his arrows coated with amaterasu, now tell me how is he gonna dodge them or block them since kakashi had to go as far as to use kamui to get rid of an arrow? and if samehada tries to eat susanoo he can coat himself with blaze release.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel