Sasuke Vs Kakashi

Topic started by Acer on April 9, 2009. Last post by Newdeath 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Since Sasuke was able to defeat Itachi well not defeat but bring him close to death I think he can beat Kakashi. Sasuke has trained to perfect lightning base techniques while kakashi has only trained in one art also both have the mangekyo but though Kakashi has more experience with it, from what I've seen Sasuke looks to be more powerful.
shonen said:
"Since Sasuke was able to defeat Itachi well not defeat but bring him close to death I think he can beat Kakashi. Sasuke has trained to perfect lightning base techniques while kakashi has only trained in one art also both have the mangekyo but though Kakashi has more experience with it, from what I've seen Sasuke looks to be more powerful.
"
Yeah but Sasuke never beat Itachi really the terrible illness beat Itachi :P I agree though that Sasuke will win not easy though.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kakashi looks more aesthetically pleasing, more handsome than that candy boy... if i were a girl I'd do Kakashi
Post by Kawanoka_Kyrogi (836 posts) See mini bio Level 3
They do a Sharingan contest, and after 24 hours...1 week...1 month, they both faint. :D
Post by Tempest (895 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
"They do a Sharingan contest, and after 24 hours...1 week...1 month, they both faint. :D"
I would smash my head into a wall SO HARD if that ever happened in the anime or manga :P
Sasuke and Itachi had one at the start of there fight.
Post by Kawanoka_Kyrogi (836 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Tempest said:
"Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
"They do a Sharingan contest, and after 24 hours...1 week...1 month, they both faint. :D"
I would smash my head into a wall SO HARD if that ever happened in the anime or manga :P
"
lol
Post by Dream (7,903 posts) See mini bio Level 21
If Sasuke was able to hold up against Itachi, I can certainly see him beating Kakashi without much problems. A Sharingan battle between the two would be a no contest since Kakashi would exhaust himself quite quickly from overuse of the doujutsu since he isn't a Uchiha. Let's not also forget that besides Itachi, Sasuke single-handedly defeated another Akatsuki member in the form of Deidara. Kakashi could barely hold his ground against a single Pain clone and needed help to deal with a 30%-powered Itachi clone and Kakuzu. So in my opinion, Sasuke would win this one.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Dream said:
" If Sasuke was able to hold up against Itachi, I can certainly see him beating Kakashi without much problems. A Sharingan battle between the two would be a no contest since Kakashi would exhaust himself quite quickly from overuse of the doujutsu since he isn't a Uchiha. Let's not also forget that besides Itachi, Sasuke single-handedly defeated another Akatsuki member in the form of Deidara. Kakashi could barely hold his ground against a single Pain clone and needed help to deal with a 30%-powered Itachi clone and Kakuzu. So in my opinion, Sasuke would win this one. "
ya, pretty much
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

NECRO ED 

Sasuke just after his fight with Danzo, slightly healed by biting Karin.  
Do you think Kakashi can pull this off while Sasuke is still beaten up or will the Itachi's Mangekyou's abilities that has caused him trouble in the past take Kakashi down?  

Spoiler Image Included.  

This fix it? Personally hoping Kakashi slaughterhouses Sasuke since he has seemingly gone insane by this point.

Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Hellos:  Fix your spoiler tag please.

On Topic:

Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Was there really any need to bump this?
Post by taichokage (14,216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Count_Alucard:  Probably just exitement out of the fact that this fight is actually going to happen.
Post by Dream (7,903 posts) See mini bio Level 21

If Sasuke were fresh, then I could easily see him winning this battle due to spammage of MS abilities. But in his current condition, Kakashi's chances of beating his former pupil have gone up seeing as he's in top condition right now. Any overuse of MS abilities will cause Sasuke to go blind at anytime or cause his physical condition to further deteriorate. If Kakashi takes his time focusing on defense and not do anything risky like using Kamui or any immense chakra-draining techniques, then he can drag the battle out long enough to cause Sasuke to kill himself from spamming on his MS.

Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Acer said:
" shonen said:
"Since Sasuke was able to defeat Itachi well not defeat but bring him close to death I think he can beat Kakashi. Sasuke has trained to perfect lightning base techniques while kakashi has only trained in one art also both have the mangekyo but though Kakashi has more experience with it, from what I've seen Sasuke looks to be more powerful.
"
Yeah but Sasuke never beat Itachi really the terrible illness beat Itachi :P I agree though that Sasuke will win not easy though. "
Besides, Itachi "let" Sasuke win. At least, that's my perspective. 

@taichokage said:
" @Count_Alucard:  Probably just exitement out of the fact that this fight is actually going to happen. "
Whoa... need, to, read...
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
We will know next week
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@shonen said:
" Since Sasuke was able to defeat Itachi well not defeat but bring him close to death I think he can beat Kakashi. Sasuke has trained to perfect lightning base techniques while kakashi has only trained in one art also both have the mangekyo but though Kakashi has more experience with it, from what I've seen Sasuke looks to be more powerful. "
itachi was going easy 

btw kakashi ftw
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hellos said:
"
NECRO ED 

Sasuke just after his fight with Danzo, slightly healed by biting Karin.  
Do you think Kakashi can pull this off while Sasuke is still beaten up or will the Itachi's Mangekyou's abilities that has caused him trouble in the past take Kakashi down?  

Spoiler Image Included.  

This fix it? Personally hoping Kakashi slaughterhouses Sasuke since he has seemingly gone insane by this point.

"

As much as I hate to say it, Sasuke's won this. Even having been weakened by his fight with Danzo, Sasuke still has enough amatersau and susano (as well as speed, skill etc) to take out Kakashi. Because the fact it, he cannot possibly lose this fight, it would mean his death (and Kakashi sure as hell isn't going to be one to put him down). So unfortunately, Sasuke wins.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel