Sasuke (VS Itachi version-No MS) vs Kimimaro

Topic started by ohgodwhy on Feb. 23, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Both guys at full power and bloodlusted.

50m from each other fighting in an open grassland.

This should be quite close in my opinion, what do you guys think?

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sorry man, but this really isn't that close. Sasuke wins with mid-difficulty tops from where I'm standing.

What has Kimmimaru shown that suggests he's that strong?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kimimaro is often underestimated because he wasn't given a lot of fight time as well as being a pre-timeskip villan. However he has demonstrated, in my opinion, that he is definitely more powerful than people think.

For one he was able to defeat the Sound 4 with relative ease all by himself. The Sound 4 were no slouches and while they did get taken out by some genin, to taken on all 4 at the same time with hardly any effort shows that Kimimaro is definitely leagues above them.

Second he was very ill during the fight with Gaara and Lee, in fact he ended up dying from his illness during the fight, that's how ill he was. Yet having said that he took Gaara's best attacks and came close to killing Gaara, and would have done, if not for his illness having killed him first. I can't remember where it was stated but he practically had to force his body to move during that battle and still took on Naruto, Lee and Gaara.

Finally he was the only person other than Sasuke who was able to control Jugo from going wild, just through his presence.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Unless Sasuke traps him in an endless Genjutsu, I don't see how he can put Kimmimaru down, the guy beat Lee, Naruto, and gaara back to back

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@The Stegman: Kakashi could have done that, by shippuden standards it's really not that impressive. How does Sasuke put him down, you ask?

Well he could do any of the following:

1. As you say, genjutsu his ass.

2. Infuse his sword with lightning chakra.

3. Chidori/repeated chidori streams.

4, Kirin.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,904 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@The Stegman: Kakashi could have done that, by shippuden standards it's really not that impressive. How does Sasuke put him down, you ask?

Well he could do any of the following:

1. As you say, genjutsu his ass.

2. Infuse his sword with lightning chakra.

3. Chidori/repeated chidori streams.

4, Kirin.

Yeah sasuke also has:

1. Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
  2. Chidori Senbon
  3. Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique

at his disposel that would take kimimaro out with small difficulty.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel