Sasuke Vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Topic started by comicfanforever on Nov. 5, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sasuke Vs Ichigo Kurosaki    
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
bleach characther can fly, ichigo can just turn into "whatevertheshithehasnow" hollow form and fry sasuke
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As long as Ichigo can fly and has the ability to turn full hollow, Sasuke simply doesn't stand a chance.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
flash slash
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx said:
"flash slash "
Do you mean flash steps?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13


Post by Mos (9 posts) See mini bio Level 1
i dont recall ichigo having the ability to not burn in fire. even if he could, sasuke just need to go all amaterasu on him and ichigos gone. fair enough ichigo has, well even sonido now, but sasuke can use space time jutsus ans susanoo or whatever it's called too, his fight with itachi showed he can think as well. unlike ichigo.
 
sasuke flies in curse seal 2.
 
and dont forget.
theres always the log.
Post by taichokage (13,357 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ichigo megacurbstomps.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Mos said:
" i dont recall ichigo having the ability to not burn in fire. even if he could, sasuke just need to go all amaterasu on him and ichigos gone. fair enough ichigo has, well even sonido now, but sasuke can use space time jutsus ans susanoo or whatever it's called too, his fight with itachi showed he can think as well. unlike ichigo.  sasuke flies in curse seal 2.  and dont forget. theres always the log. "
People in Naruto have been able to avoid Amaterasu with relative ease thus far, and Ichigo is far faster than most of them. I don't see him having much of a problem in that regard.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" @Mos said:
" i dont recall ichigo having the ability to not burn in fire. even if he could, sasuke just need to go all amaterasu on him and ichigos gone. fair enough ichigo has, well even sonido now, but sasuke can use space time jutsus ans susanoo or whatever it's called too, his fight with itachi showed he can think as well. unlike ichigo.  sasuke flies in curse seal 2.  and dont forget. theres always the log. "
People in Naruto have been able to avoid Amaterasu with relative ease thus far, and Ichigo is far faster than most of them. I don't see him having much of a problem in that regard. "
it look much  like raikage battle
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis:
 If he can do it so can Ichigo , then again both Sasuke and Ichi combined wouldn't even be half as manly
 If he can do it so can Ichigo , then again both Sasuke and Ichi combined wouldn't even be half as manly
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: difference raikage can't fly, and didn't have energy beam
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: true if only he gets creative
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: you have to crazy creative to  fly  and shoot beams, using that set of power
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: If ginji can pull it of why Raikage do the Static Shock?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: who get backers ginji?, he is different
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Ichigo wins this spite thread lol
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage said:
"Ichigo megacurbstomps. "

That doesn't help anyone. A good Amaterasu may be able to finish it, and if not, Sasuke can rely on his final lightning attack (Ichigo can't exactly dodge it, as it moves at light-speed and comes from the sky).
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @taichokage said:
"Ichigo megacurbstomps. "
That doesn't help anyone. A good Amaterasu may be able to finish it, and if not, Sasuke can rely on his final lightning attack (Ichigo can't exactly dodge it, as it moves at light-speed and comes from the sky). "
amaterasu has been dodge by characther fast enough, and ichigo is well faster than almost every naruto characther, and bleach characther is known to have insane damage soak, and while lightning hurts, well he can just go hollow and instant regen, and that lighting thing need charging time(gathering the cloud,etc)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wat a terible spite
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel