Sasuke vs Hidan

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on June 5, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This is Sasuke at the beginning of Shippuden. 

Sasuke is equipped with his sword. Hidan has his scythe.  

The fight takes place in Amegakure.  

Morals: In character. 

Both have prep for this fight. 

Incapacitation ftw. Hidan is willing to kill the Uchiha. 

Post by Dream (8,315 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Sasuke rather easily. His fighting style's way more versatile and he could make use of Sharingan to incapacitate Hidan via genjutsu if he wanted to avoid prolonging the battle, considering Hidan has no resistance to doujutsu.

Post by nishi99 (2,025 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sasuke owns.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,238 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sasuke wins easily. IMO even this Sasuke>Yamato>Hidan.

Honestly, what to stop him from just cutting through Hidan's scythe with a chidori-infused sword?

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH: Nothing at all. He dosen't even have to. He can just stare at him and end him quickly

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ChromeDisaster: I highly doubt Sasuke would use Genjutsu in this fight considering he rarely ever uses Genjutsu but,

I do agree that he would beat Hidan with ease.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Sasuke. Absolute murder.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@5th: He's used genjutsu plenty of times. Im sure Sasuke would take Hidan seriously just like he did Sai, or Killer Bee. If he used it on Sai, who is in no way a threat to him, why wouldn't he use it on Hidan? He was more of a dick then than he is now, so I see him just testing the waters on Hidan.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

"This is Sasuke at the beginning of Shippuden."

So hidan wins look how easy he took out Asuma and his team with little prep.

all he needs is a bit of blood, abit of time to make his ring and its game over

& Hidan is a member of the akatsuki I think he could take on his genjutsu

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@jnw93: At the beginning of Shippuden, Sasuke was already able to solo Yamato, Sai, and Naruto. Thats a jonin and two chunin level ninja.

Hidan won't get 1 drop from Sasuke. With his speed and reflexes plus Sharingan, Hidan's sythe will be moving in slow motion to him.

And even if he did get blood, Sasuke wouldn't give him the chance to make a circle. It's said plainly later on that Hidan's technique is practically useless without someone to cover for him.

Plus he didn't take out Asuma easily. Asuma cut his head off. It was only because of Kakuzu that the fight didn't end right there which further proves my above point.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sasuke

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,238 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@jnw93: At the beginning of Shippuden, Sasuke was already able to solo Yamato, Sai, and Naruto. Thats a jonin and two chunin level ninja.

Hidan won't get 1 drop from Sasuke. With his speed and reflexes plus Sharingan, Hidan's sythe will be moving in slow motion to him.

And even if he did get blood, Sasuke wouldn't give him the chance to make a circle. It's said plainly later on that Hidan's technique is practically useless without someone to cover for him.

Plus he didn't take out Asuma easily. Asuma cut his head off. It was only because of Kakuzu that the fight didn't end right there which further proves my above point.

This.

1. Sasuke is faster than Hidan (he surprised both Yamato and Deidara with his level of speed), plus has sharingan, making him a better close-combat fighter.

2. Lightning sword>regular scythe.

3. Genjutsu can paralyse Hidan long enough for Sasuke to decapitate him.

4. Sasuke is more versatile and more intelligent.

5. As stated, Sasuke had the upper hand against Sai, Naruto and Yamato, which is more than Hidan has ever done. Sure Naruto wasn't fully serious, and Yamato might not have been either, but then Sasuke wasn't going all out.

There is a reason that Hidan is the weakest member of the Akatsuki.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@UltimateHero0406 said:

Sasuke. Absolute murder.

nuff said.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel