sasuke vs deadpool

Topic started by kasumi1990 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

deadpool is to silly to win here  

he is a little funny
Post by burby8100 (82 posts) See mini bio Level 3

first deadpool would talk sasuke to death then he would use the word bubble to hide in then he may kill naruto writters or force them to make him win.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
As long as Deadpool has his weapons he can win. Can Sassuke dodge bullets?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@YouFinished: Sasuke is low supersonic now. Or so it seems.
Bullets aren't that big deal at that level. Also for the faster characters there's always the trusty aimdodge trick.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@willyvereb:  
When did he get low supersonic? 
I'm pretty sure DP is a bullet timer. Does Sassuke have anything faster than a bullet that can put DP down for awhile?
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

huge stomp for sasuke
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9
i'm goin with sasuke, as soon as he stares at deadpool, deadpool's gonna be trapped in genjutsu which he will have no idea how to get out of, and while his body is vulnerable sasuke can attack it with a barrage of jutsu. it may not kill deadpool, but it will knock him out, and a KO does count as a win..unless sasuke uses Amateratsu...then it will literally burn deadpool to nothingness, there will be nothing left to heal
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sharingan_eyes said:
" i'm goin with sasuke, as soon as he stares at deadpool, deadpool's gonna be trapped in genjutsu which he will have no idea how to get out of, and while his body is vulnerable sasuke can attack it with a barrage of jutsu. it may not kill deadpool, but it will knock him out, and a KO does count as a win..unless sasuke uses Amateratsu...then it will literally burn deadpool to nothingness, there will be nothing left to heal "
Genjutsu won't work on a guy who has a cancer
And no Ameteratso isn't all that strong it wasn't able to burn karin fast enough and with DP's healing factor Ameteratsu won't really hurt him
And i doubt sasuke can dodge bullet or maybe he can though i doubt he even knows anything about guns
Post by EoS (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Didn't read through the whole thread. Deadpool stomps, immortal,guns,ect.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

deadpool rapes
@battleheiz: Why the heck would cancer make someone immune to genjutsu?? that makes no sense, and yes, amateratsu would work on him, once ignited, it cant be put out, by ANYTHING it will continue to burn until it destroys all, even if deadpool heals, it will continue to burn faster than he can recover, it's hotter than the sun, and if that wasn't enough the pain would be so unbearable that deadpool wouldn't be able to concentrate enough to fire a gun
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@sharingan_eyes: 1 that was an exageraiton it is definatly not hotter then the sun, if it was every Naruto char would die to everyone with sharinagan

2 It does not last forever because the fire set on the raikage dissapeared
@Jflash94: it IS hotter than the sun and has been stated as such a few times, the reason every person in Naruto hasn't lost to ever sharingan user is for the simple fact that every sharingan user doesn't use Amateratsu. 

secondly it does last forever, also stated several times and can only be but out by the person who casts it, it even kept a flame during a raining downpour, the fire on the raikage didn't disappear, it kept burning his arm and he had to sever it before it spread to the rest of his body
@battleheiz:
what does cancer have to do with genjutsu?
@sharingan_eyes:  Everyone sharigan user alive does use it except for madara , and none have succesfully killed anyone they have used it on if it is hotter then the sun they wouldve died once it touched their skin, the suns not something you just flinch off, most people cant even land on the surface of the sun yet, everyone in the naruto verse seems to have the ability to flinch it off with ease

Yes u did get me on the second part I admit
@Jflash94:
lightning is also hotter than the surface of the sun and people have survived that
@Jflash94: well since there's only like 3 living sharingan users (and kakashi) yeah, only two use it, and it attacks the person but burns slowly so they have time to take whatever clothes are separating it from their skin (sasuke actually had to shed his own skin to get out of it) but then again that depends on how much the user actually casts on a person, there is a chance that deadpool could take his costume off to negate it, but i think he might panic and try to brush it off, or stop drop and roll, which wont work, it'll only consume him more
WTf Clothess, clothes would be burned in a second if it was as hot as the sun, it wouldnt just be shed off or anything

and yes lightning is hotter then the surface of the sun, and can be taken after 1 strike, but  no human could take, repeated strikes of lightning at the same time, Amaratsu  burns a person for a while, while lightning shocks in an instance, its like staying under water for a second and then stays under for 20 seconds, the 20 seconds will have a greater effect on the person
Also deadpool doesn't panic he just, laughs it off
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sharingan_eyes said:
" @Jflash94: well since there's only like 3 living sharingan users (and kakashi) yeah, only two use it, and it attacks the person but burns slowly so they have time to take whatever clothes are separating it from their skin (sasuke actually had to shed his own skin to get out of it) but then again that depends on how much the user actually casts on a person, there is a chance that deadpool could take his costume off to negate it, but i think he might panic and try to brush it off, or stop drop and roll, which wont work, it'll only consume him more "
Those voices that he talks to are caused cause of cancer 
 Also in order to do so DP should have some chakra but he hasn't so it won't work
Riiiight and he will just regenerate or chop off that part of him
@battleheiz: he doesnt talk to himself because of cancer, he talks to himself because he's schizo, genjutsu works on any human regardless of them having chakra or not, and while he's chopping his limbs off, it leaves him open to the dozens of other attacks sasuke knows
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel