sasuke vs deadpool

Topic started by kasumi1990 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige said:

""Sasuke did not win" 

Did not win what?  
If your talking about a particulair fight in shippuden or the thread yourself I'm not a mind reader so I haven't a clue what your talking about here. 

"You do know punisher has taken on plenty of marvel powerhouses before right?" 

Yes that I do, with prep he's a monster who's even shot Spiderman.  
Even without it he was still knocking Deadpool around and gave up after not having a clear cut way of beating him leaving Deadpool with a TV set on his head. 

"He didn't really give him hell he put up  a nice fight but that is it nothing new punisher has stomped wolverine and daredevil before so him getting beat let alone killed by Daken was jsut PIS." 

Stabbed in the body with all the claws, he's biting Daken's lip off and then tossed a grenade down to fry him. After being forced into a h2h encounters he's gouging out Daken's eye with a knife, while having his throat cut open still pointing his gun at Daken, proceeding to cut his arms off and leave Frank as nothing more than a torso. I call that one hell of a fight, because to the very bitter end Frank was fighting and causing Daken harm.

"Right but Deadpool also took down the entire xmen or half of them at one point you used that old deadpool as a low feat" 

Think about what your saying here for a second. Also think about the rediculousness of Wade kicking Colossus out of the fight.  
You can safetly assume when he's going up against teams of simply much more powerful characters that has members that have individually given Wade hell and members Wade shouldn't be able to hurt, does it make any sense? 

Which low end? Cat, Daken, Wolverine yata yata. Gotta be specific, all of these guys have schooled him, Cable was gunning it out with him not too long ago and punching him through windows.

"Yes he has been disarmed before but still won other battles"  

He didn't win the ones without hands. Either way like I said the character has his feats, just none at all that make me think he can take Sasuke.   
Right now he's not being written as this undefeatable boom head shot killing machine you keep talking about, he does the occasional bit of insanity like turning a zombified absorbing man into toilet paper and owning him or in a monster truck avoiding a rocket launcher through the windows.

"Yes sasuke would be caught off guard he cuts his head off okay daken won by simply tossing deadpool aside sasuke will cut his head off he gets up and shoots his that is how he wins or teleports that deadpool daken beat was not the current one and he had one pistol and a knife." 

Show me a headless Deadpool jumping someone faster than he is or teleporting around to snipe him. Deadpool without a head time and time again was fairly immobile. Hell when stabbed through the head he's been KOed or when his brains have been outright blown up he was out cold.  
Your talking about something Deadpool simply doesn't do. 

" So far you say sasuke wins because he cuts deadpool's head off" 

No I've said it because Sasuke is significiantly much stronger, faster and will likely chop him to pieces with his sword without so much as a hint of effort on his part. He's shown plenty of other methods of beating Deadpool down, while Deadpool is relieing on "Boom headshot" or teleport "Boom Headshot or "I have no head suprised rawr" .

" and  or uses susanoo and I already said deadpool can teleport and snipe him." 

I said he doesn't need Susanoo. 

" Deadpool s healing factor wins because sasuke wont be expecting it" 

Yes in a world of people that can be outright intangible, unkillable, can make a complete clone of themselves or turn into a log after killing them only for them to appear behind you to strike a healing factor is going to be what Sasuke won't see comming. 

"Deadpool has taken people faster and more deadier than sasuke's sword skills" 

Yeah about that, he's lost to the Cat using his own sword against him in moments, much less someone that cuts through trees like butter. 

"Also in that battle Punishe was far heavier armed than deadpool and had more prep" 

His prep went down the crapper after osborne put a hit out on him. The Punisher wasn't expecting the Sentry to grab his bullet out of the air, so he had to deal with an immense force, a majority of which he wanted not to hurt and Daken who was happily carving him to pieces.  
He wasn't expecting to fight Logan's son.

"Deadpool had already gotten out of a fight as well so that was just a low feat showing, even if sasuke wins it is not for the reasons you mentioned. " 

I'm having a tough time thinking how it wouldn't be for the reasons I mentioned. But again I already said I don't expect to convince you, otherwise this wouldn't be 6 pages of me disagreeing with you.

Post by Kurohige (3,724 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos:
1. I course I was talking about the actual battle what else would I be talking about? Don't be silly. 

2. Punisher shooting spiderman was a huge example of PIS punisher was badly beaten and he didn't even win after he slammed the T.V. on his head Deadpool made a joke about it like it was nothing, if that fight went on Punisher would have lost. 

3. Okay Deadpool caused wolverine harm and Punisher too, he simply shot at him after getting hurt at like point blank and the crawled up the ladder and through a grenade that seemingly did nothing also note that Punisher again had all this stuff while deadpool have a knife and a gun, and just got out of a battle a bit more intense than some guards. 

4.I am and he had beaten and drawed with cable plenty of times, he beats wolverine a majority of the time, I assume you are calling him taking collosus PIS or something? He also took out cyclops too, sure he has been beaten quite a bit but he also dished it right back in later series, so yeah they have schooled him but he has done the same so not too much of a argument there dude.  

5. Yeah he did Tackmaster remember? But then again you called that PIS, the way I am describing him is all of his feats together in a serious battle, you are using low feat showings to show hey can get his a$$ kicked by anyone even though he have given the a$$ whoopin right back, the feats that let him beat sasuke is his arsonal of modern high tech weapons, high speed regineration, teleportation, and skills, not to mention the difference in natural attributes. 

6. Have you not seen him pick up his head or anything and put it back on, or in cable and deadpool come back from a puddle? I was saying if sasuke cuts his head off he can just come back and shoot him off guard and Sasuke had been cauaht off guard plenty of times nothing shows me he wouls suspect deadpool growing his head back and shooting him. 

7.I'm guessing by strength you mean the whole tree thing right? Again sharpness of the sword if it was strength the whenever he used his sword in battle and blocked or anything he would overpower his opponents instantly which is not the case as he has never done that also he would have cut Tobi in haf when he cut him across the stomach, skill? The guy who beat tackmaster ,wolverine,fought punisher, captain america,iron fist and more in a fight has less skill than sasuke? even so deadpool has fought people that had tons more skill than him yet he still won, wolverine and iron fist for example. Deadpool has those and suoer strength, experience and skill. 

8. He would need alot like he could dodge a bullet let alone rapid fire and surive unless you want to use that whole "he has taken worse" arguement. Someone can survive getting hit by a truck but die to a person beating them with their fist, you are saying because he took a few explosions or got slammed into a rock a bullet would do nothing which you would be wrong seeing as how that kind of logic can be proven wrong in everyday life, a consitrated bullet to a certain spot at that kind of speed would pentetrate sasuke's skin and hurt him pretty bad like everything, he can survive them for a bit  maybe but I doubt they would do nothing as he has been hurt by kunai,fisy,rocks, wire ext in his fights. Or unless you are talking speedblitz. 

9. So far madara is the scariest thing to them I doubt sasuke will be exspecting someoneelse to be able to do that with the weapons deadpool has, so yea he wont so far madar ais liek the only person who can do the things you mentioned. with the exception of the log and clones, and the clones only work when  the substitute with something before hand not as he is being shot. 

10. Yes he has taken on wolverine with his swords, tackmaster,skrulls and more but yeah Cat beating him is a perfect example right? That was a bull battle even so he has taken on people like that in later comics anyway and won. SO I don't know why you use that one low sword feat as opposed to his other 5 good ones. 

11. By prep I mean weapon wise he packed heavy deadpool was light, very light. 

12. Actualy hitsu was very close I would'nt give up hell debates can be much longer than this, its not about convincing either its about laying down enough facts until your side wins by the simple amount of evidence you have, it should not matter if someone dissagrees or not when the evidence is there I will admit I lost most liely after you next argument depending what it is your really good so of course you can convince me.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sasuke is: 

-Faster 
-Stronger 
-Smarter fighter 
-More Versitile 
-Has hax moves 

Sasuke stomps this 1v1 physically vs deadpool. However there are two things Deadpool supporters have going for Wade which they think is >>>Sasuke: 

1) Healing factor-"Sasuke will cut off Deadpool's head, think he's dead, then when he turns to walk away DP kills him." 
Well an interesting thought, but I would disagree because Sasuke posses sharingan, which allows him to see the internal energies of his opponent, if DP were not dead, his energies would still flow, indicating to Sasuke that he is not dead yet.  

2)Guns- "Deadpool has guns, guns>>Naruto" 
I have said from the begining that I think any good shinobi should be easily able to dodge bullets, and tank them. I point to the speed of folks like Lee, then statements by Kakashi indicating Itachi was faster, and instances where Sasuke moved faster than the eye (of highly trained ninja) could follow. I have shown the scan were susanoo was activated hundreds of times the speed of sound, and to boot it tanked the massive Kurin attack, which is more powerful anything DP has to throw at Sasuke. Charkra infused kunai and shuriken have been shown to go through tree's and boulders, which indicates stronger force than most any gun, characters have not only tanked these, but tanked actual destructive jutsu that far far exceed this. 

People say that DP could just retreat and snipe out Sasuke, but whats to stop Sasuke from using his superior speed and paperbomb trapping the entire area? Or spamming Chidori Senbon- 

Or using Chidori Nagashi 

Or a simple Katon to roast up Wade? 

Hell with the speed advantage, Sasuke could possibly even set up Kirrirn 

I still think this is a horrible stomp in favor of Sasuke.
@hitsusatsu11:
Half of the argument was discussed already my friend.  Deadpool blocked a hit from moonstone who is class 100 once before and wolverines sasuke cutting through trees was his sword's sharpness. 

About sharingan sensing if deadpool is dead or not, I did not see him do that when he cut madara open he though he was dead. 

Not many can dodge one bullet let alone rapid fire they are not super sonic, they get hurt by fist, kunai and ect so yeah they cant just tnak a bullet. Sasuke would not be albe to set all that up in the time it takes deadpool to teleport. He cant set up anything while getting shot at. Wade would run through his chidori fire and shoot him through the eye orsomething, even if sasuke wins he wont be stomping anyone. And again  Itahci is the only one who did that lightning feat sasuke cant do it.  Also deadpool is stronger than sasuke, smarter as he outsmarted tackmaster,deadpool has tons of gun whats stopping deadpool from teleporting and shoving a grenade down sasuke's throat like he did hulk?    
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sasuke loses because deadpool is much stronger,skilled,experienced and can't die or be knocked out now. While sasuke waste energy trying to kill deadpool deadpool simply laughs it off then shots sasuke over and over and even though sasuke took deidara's crap bombs he has still been hurt by punches,kunai, and even getting bite, so yeah a few bullets would do him in all these arguments on speed and power are useless because it wont matter anyway deadppol outguns sasuke and he wont even know what a gun is, deadpool also dodged gunfire before so sasuke speed blizing him is debatable but still it wont matter when deadpool just unloads on his and since sasuke can't activate susanoo as wuick as itachi he gets shot before he has a chance  . In the end sasuke can't put deadpool down for more then a few second while deadpool can put Sasuke down perminatly.
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11: sasuke cutting through trees was his sword's sharpness.  
Its the chakra infused in the blade.
@Kurohige said:

"@Hellos:  

1. I course I was talking about the actual battle what else would I be talking about? Don't be silly. " 

I won't honestly know what battle your talking about unless your being specific enough. "Sasuke did not win" could mean a million things imo.

"2. Punisher shooting spiderman was a huge example of PIS punisher was badly beaten and he didn't even win after he slammed the T.V. on his head Deadpool made a joke about it like it was nothing, if that fight went on Punisher would have lost. " 

Punisher shot him by removing Spiderman's ability to dodge said bullet by backing him into a corner and !@#$ing with the spider sense.  
You can apply that to a majority of Deadpools fights considering anyone without a healing factor or superhuman stamina will eventually lose, Frank himself quit wasting his time on trying to put Deadpool down.

"3. Okay Deadpool caused wolverine harm and Punisher too, he simply shot at him after getting hurt at like point blank and the crawled up the ladder and through a grenade that seemingly did nothing also note that Punisher again had all this stuff while deadpool have a knife and a gun, and just got out of a battle a bit more intense than some guards. " 

He took 4 claws into the body, bit his lip off, shot him, then tossed the grenade down. The writers had the Punisher put up a good show for his death.

"4.I am and he had beaten and drawed with cable plenty of times, he beats wolverine a majority of the time, I assume you are calling him taking collosus PIS or something? He also took out cyclops too, sure he has been beaten quite a bit but he also dished it right back in later series, so yeah they have schooled him but he has done the same so not too much of a argument there dude.  " 

Big difference between beating Cyclopse and knocking around Colossus with a kick to the face.

"5. Yeah he did Tackmaster remember? But then again you called that PIS, the way I am describing him is all of his feats together in a serious battle, you are using low feat showings to show hey can get his a$$ kicked by anyone even though he have given the a$$ whoopin right back, the feats that let him beat sasuke is his arsonal of modern high tech weapons, high speed regineration, teleportation, and skills, not to mention the difference in natural attributes. " 

Him beating someone like the Taskmaster the way he did was PIS. Untie those arms and legs then your'll have people take it more seriously, because he's essentially fighting someone that gives Captain America trouble. 
Deadpool get his ass kicked by anyone? God no, unless your talking the times when he's been a damn fool and lets people at the supermarket rough him up or a chick with a giant hotdog. Other than those times your usually having him owned by people with considerable h2h ability. 

I wouldn't really call guns this arsenal of modern high tech weaponry. We've had guns for hundreds of years, now if your talking drone weapons, nukes and such now thats high tech weaponry. As for the whole teleportation bit, Sasuke is going to be moving so fast Deadpool will think he can teleport, as for the random reasoning you believe that teleportation will be any major factor in this fight for Deadpool, I would not know.  

"6. Have you not seen him pick up his head or anything and put it back on, or in cable and deadpool come back from a puddle? I was saying if sasuke cuts his head off he can just come back and shoot him off guard and Sasuke had been cauaht off guard plenty of times nothing shows me he wouls suspect deadpool growing his head back and shooting him. " 

None of that is close to him having his lifeless body own some unaware enemy. Deadpool doesn't grow his head back, the only thing that comes to mind that's close is when Thanos brought him back.

"7.I'm guessing by strength you mean the whole tree thing right ? Again sharpness of the sword if it was strength the whenever he used his sword in battle and blocked or anything he would overpower his opponents instantly which is not the case as he has never done that also he would have cut Tobi in haf when he cut him across the stomach, skill? The guy who beat tackmaster ,wolverine,fought punisher, captain america,iron fist and more in a fight has less skill than sasuke? even so deadpool has fought people that had tons more skill than him yet he still won, wolverine and iron fist for example. Deadpool has those and suoer strength, experience and skill. " 

No that would not be it, Pre Shippuden up has been my reasoning behind it. The sword was never that sharp. 
Kicking Cap in the testies was bad writing, as for Iron Fist neither of their fights has ever ended. I don't know if I said Sasuke was more skilled at h2h, I'd have to check my previous post. NvM I said no such thing.

"8. He would need alot like he could dodge a bullet let alone rapid fire and surive unless you want to use that whole "he has taken worse" arguement. Someone can survive getting hit by a truck but die to a person beating them with their fist, you are saying because he took a few explosions or got slammed into a rock a bullet would do nothing which you would be wrong seeing as how that kind of logic can be proven wrong in everyday life, a consitrated bullet to a certain spot at that kind of speed would pentetrate sasuke's skin and hurt him pretty bad like everything, he can survive them for a bit  maybe but I doubt they would do nothing as he has been hurt by kunai,fisy,rocks, wire ext in his fights. Or unless you are talking speedblitz. " 

Well for one being covered in explosives only to turn into a log is more impressive than taking a bullet imo. Either way your hyping a healing factor to be comparable to a world that simply has better toys to jump people with.  
I'm pretty sure I said nothing about him being bullet proof outside enhancements.

"9. So far madara is the scariest thing to them I doubt sasuke will be exspecting someoneelse to be able to do that with the weapons deadpool has, so yea he wont so far madar ais liek the only person who can do the things you mentioned. with the exception of the log and clones, and the clones only work when  the substitute with something before hand not as he is being shot. " 

Pein was the most powerful character in the series so far, so I don't see the danger in Madara.

"10. Yes he has taken on wolverine with his swords, tackmaster,skrulls and more but yeah Cat beating him is a perfect example right? That was a bull battle even so he has taken on people like that in later comics anyway and won. SO I don't know why you use that one low sword feat as opposed to his other 5 good ones. " 

I don't know why your mentioning featless canon fodder skrulls. The Cat beating him is an example of Deadpool not being this unkillable fighting machine I keep hearing about.
I wouldn't call it a low feat for Deadpool. The Cat is actually a very good fighter. 

"11. By prep I mean weapon wise he packed heavy deadpool was light, very light. "

Certainly a different kind of prep than what I was thinking.

"12. Actualy hitsu was very close I would'nt give up hell debates can be much longer than this, its not about convincing either its about laying down enough facts until your side wins by the simple amount of evidence you have, it should not matter if someone dissagrees or not when the evidence is there I will admit I lost most liely after you next argument depending what it is your really good so of course you can convince me. "     

Well my main theme is if I can't convince you after a certain amount of time, it's likely not going to happen no matter what else I say.
@Hellos:
Okay I see well I will say Sasuke wins however there are a few things  

1."Deadpool doesn't grouw his head back"  Yeah he does 

And my bad I was looking at one of hitsu's post about the skill thing.
@Kurohige: As far as your saying no naruto character can dodge bullets, in the latest chapter (506) it was confirmed that gai using the gates is supersonic. Hand gun bullets are sub sonic.
@hitsusatsu11:
I have been saying Guy was one of the guys who can dodge bullets along with Haku,Raikage,Lee, and Itachi who can block them, I think some guns are sonic not sub sonic.
@Kurohige: O, ic. It must have been Manipulator who said Gun>>Naruto. Handguns are usually sub sonic, rifles are sonic -supersonic depending on what type. Certain high power military guns (or snipers) may go hypersonic I am not sure.  

Speed of sound is 340 m/s, Supersonic is considered mach 1 (speed of sound) to mach 5. Hypersonic is mach 5 plus.  
 A 10 gram (155 gr) Lapua Scenar Sniper  round can reach 860 m/s when fired, falling to 340m/s at 1000m.  

A 9mm para from a berreta can reach 335m/s muzzle velocity, then of course it drops speed quickly at range, but really hanguns are only accurate in close ranges, you would be hard pressed to hit a stationary medium sized target from say across a street. 
@Kurohige said:
"@Hellos:
Okay I see well I will say Sasuke wins however there are a few things  

1."Deadpool doesn't grouw his head back"  Yeah he does 

And my bad I was looking at one of hitsu's post about the skill thing. "

When it's blown up it grows back, as far as I've seen for him growing it back if it's been cut off not too much. But even then blowing his head apart makes for a solid incapacitate considering Cable did it a few times to make Deadpool leave him alone.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto characters (Well a few like Gai, Raikage, Bee, Minato) are bullet timers, the rest can dodge a few bullets but not rapid fire, if deadpool is fully armed Sasuke goes down, he wont even know what a gun is,Sasuke would lose this , deadpool is an extremely gifted fighter , far far more skilled then spiderman , his regeneration is on a par with people like wolverine and black tarantula . He can regenerate whole organs and even severed limbs.He has been depicted as surviving decapitation. The head did not regenerate though, rather, it was simply replaced and healed back to his torso.Weapon X heightened his powers to a point where he was able to regrow body parts at will - better and stronger than before, enabling him to regenerate a severed arm in mere seconds.

Deadpool can also reanimate (that is, come back from the dead), as a direct result of his healing ability. The reason for this is unknown. In fact he has died and come back to life like this 3 times.As a by-product of his healing factor, he possesses enhanced strength, agility, and reflexes.His body is in a constant state of flux and regeneration due to cancer that he has , which keeps his regeneration constantly working , Deadpools brain cells are similarly affected, rendering him immune to psychics such as Professor X, Cable and Emma Frost.

Aside from his physical advantages, Deadpool is a superb assassin and mercenary, and an expert in multiple forms of armed and unarmed combat and possesses excellent skills of marksmanship.He also owns a personal teleportation device, usually located on his belt.

Deadpool singlehandedly engaged a group of five other superheroes including Goliath, Captain America, Hercules, Falcon, and Iron Fist (disguised as Daredevil) in hand-to-hand combat, though the outcome of the battle was forestalled by Captain America and the arrival of Cable. The combination of his battle-prowess and enhanced physique enabled him to defeat the non-superhuman grandmaster combatant, the Taskmaster, while both his hands and feet were manacled. Deadpool believes Taskmaster had let him win, but he later reveals to Deadpool he hadn’t.

hes completely insane and he becomes more insane every time he dies, to the point of psychopathy and hallucinations , he talks in 3rd person and also out of character like he addresses the reader and remarks on how his speach bubbles are yellow ,Deadpool uses his continuous, off-the-wall banter to distract, insult, frustrate, and infuriate his opponents. Even when losing, he has refused to keep quiet and his constant chatter has even slightly muddled Daredevil’s enhanced senses. Its claimed this is the most dangerous aspect of his combat style, since he can appear to be completely distracted and disorient his opponent while still focusing on the battle. 

Not only that but Deadpool from time to time has proven to be able to tank hits from 100 tonners and took a nuke at one point, teleportation ect buttles, all Sasuke has is speed, Susanoo, and Genjutsu (Which arguably wont work on Deadpool)
Post by thanos1992 (34 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Sasuke owns 
sharingan eyes can see targets that move at speed of light(sasuke saw the rakiage's moves while he couldnt match his speed he still able to dodge them) 

at point blank range he dodge it 
lightning flash attacks > bullets 
as regeneration sasuke just have to destroy every cell in his body with fire amatsu 

sasuke wins easily no challenge

@thanos1992:
I'm guessing the screen capture is from either 
A. Flashback 
B. Anime opening

c. Movie

Although I completely agree Sasuke cuts him up like cheese cake, I'm somewhat curious to the context of that picture.

Post by thanos1992 (34 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Hellos said:
"

@thanos1992:
I'm guessing the screen capture is from either 
A. Flashback 
B. Anime opening

c. Movie

Although I completely agree Sasuke cuts him up like cheese cake, I'm somewhat curious to the context of that picture.

"
which picture the last one? 
its from a filler where sasuke is showing orochimaru what he can do 
the three tailed turtle arc with guren the crystal style user 
@thanos1992 said:
"which picture the last one? its from a filler where sasuke is showing orochimaru what he can do the three tailed turtle arc with guren the crystal style user  "

Ah so it's filler, well cool thanks for answering.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 Deadpool kills Sasukes writers and wins XD
Oh and he already done something like that in comics and even in games(not killed but threatend)
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

deap pool wins , a bullet in sasuke's brain and he is dead
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
sasuke. deadpool is to silly to win here
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel