sasuke vs deadpool

Topic started by kasumi1990 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige said:
" @Hellos: Deadpool would just teleport or reginerate if he got hit, Deadpool dodged bullets point blank so I have no idea how he is faster. And at one point he ran and caught up to a moving plane which was much faster than Deidara's bird. "

I don't know about that, attacks like those would get his healing factor rialed up to get him up faster, but I'd have my doubts he would do very well at all against Deidara, I mean Sasuke actually had an advatange with his lightning based attacks, but that didn't stop Deidara from putting up one hell of a show. 

@Kurohige said:
"Plus that explosion only took out a small part of the middle of the forest it just went really high up and everyone could see it I doubt it was nuke level, and is that video Curse mark Sasuke took a grenade/tank like blast and it caused him to lose a wing, Deadpool have plenty of weapons to match that he had a hard time dodging a lot of things in that fight and when he couln't he substituted and I doubt he cout dodge or substitute a bullet when he had no choice but to block Deidara's attack, nothing in that video suggest he would be fast enough to dodge although he did show some good jutsu and strength (When he punched Deidara and sent him flying while weakend) but still not on Deadpool's level in speed maybe but strength,agility, and durability I don't think so. "

If I remember the manga chapter itself, the explosion was supposed to be busting your cells.   
Deadpool taking the same shot would have been blown to pieces or much more badly hurt.  
I don't know where the OP said Deadpool is armed to the teeth for this fight. : / I thought Sasuke cutting through trees in mid air easily was a nice showing for his physical strength.  

Either way I'm still not seeing how Deadpool wins this and I'm an actual Deadpool fan :O.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos: Okay, okay I wont go as far as to say he beats the crap out of Deidara personally I think Sasuke should have died and him winning was PIS no way should he had enough chakara and or time to summon manda and get inside him but okay yeah Deidara would mostl likely beat the crap out of Deadpool for a while. 

Deadpool can come bakc from just about anything but yeah he would have been blown up, this is stuff Deadpool has regularly whenhe gets ready for a mission I mean in suicide kings he got access to an entire room of weapons on off days he only have a katana and pistols, Sasuke cutting through trees was also due to his blade being really sharp I mean Deadpool have cut through metal robots like butter before anyway. Deadpool wins because he can't die that alone would catch Sasuke off guard or the fact that his genjutsu wont work and Deadpool has guns would all catch Sasuke off guard, his massive regineration, strength, and array of weapons too.
@Kurohige said:

"@Hellos: Okay, okay I wont go as far as to say he beats the crap out of Deidara personally I think Sasuke should have died and him winning was PIS no way should he had enough chakara and or time to summon manda and get inside him but okay yeah Deidara would mostl likely beat the crap out of Deadpool for a while. 

Deadpool can come bakc from just about anything but yeah he would have been blown up, this is stuff Deadpool has regularly whenhe gets ready for a mission I mean in suicide kings he got access to an entire room of weapons on off days he only have a katana and pistols, Sasuke cutting through trees was also due to his blade being really sharp I mean Deadpool have cut through metal robots like butter before anyway. Deadpool wins because he can't die that alone would catch Sasuke off guard or the fact that his genjutsu wont work and Deadpool has guns would all catch Sasuke off guard, his massive regineration, strength, and array of weapons too. "

I'm thinking him surviving his final attack was a tad on the PIS side that somehow a giant snake would protect him, but the whole lightning vs Earth thing was what made Sasuke probably one of the perfect characters for giving Deidara hell. 
Not so much sharp. Sasuke was plowing Naruto into solid rock pre shippuden, Lee and Guy where punching trees down without any effort on their part post shippuden. They're just that physically strong.   
As for the steel robot portion, Deadpool can't chop trees down in one strike with a sword, he's not that strong.

Not being able to die is a tad bit over rated, it would be like giving him a win on Superman despite the fact Clark can put him into the sun and watch him be atomized. I'm still seeing this fight ending with Deadpool chopped into multiple pieces.
@Hellos:
Guy and Lee are physicly much stronger than Sasukea anyway "They" are not that strong I have never really seen Sasuke destroy rock except when he slammed Naruto off a cliff head first but all he did was jump so thats not really strength, however demon naruto had to use over a dozen clones to destroy part of a rock in the cliff side. He chops through steel robots like melting butter yet he is not strong enough to chop through wood? Okay but still Sasuke could not do anything to him.  Naruto characters are not too strong physicly with the exception of sage mode,raikage, and guy.
@Kurohige said:
"@Hellos: Guy and Lee are physicly much stronger than Sasukea anyway "They" are not that strong I have never really seen Sasuke destroy rock except when he slammed Naruto off a cliff head first but all he did was jump so thats not really strength, however demon naruto had to use over a dozen clones to destroy part of a rock in the cliff side. He chops through steel robots like melting butter yet he is not strong enough to chop through wood? Okay but still Sasuke could not do anything to him.  Naruto characters are not too strong physicly with the exception of sage mode,raikage, and guy. "

Of that I'm not too certain without resorting to Gates.  
Pre Shippuden Sasuke had already essentially copied Lee's rediculous speed and has only since then seemingly gotten even faster and stronger. I'd be willing to say without resorting to using the sharingan he could give both of them a great fight.   

He's never came off as strong enough to cut down trees in one cut, much less anywhere as close to as easily as Sasuke was doing it or as easily was Lee was doing it with his fists in his various fights in shippuden. That would require IMO a degree of super human strength to pull off, which Deadpool hasn't really gotten to show, other than snapping someone's kneck with I believe finger, thats pretty much his only super human strength feat. 

He could chop Deadpool in half with a speed blitz. We've Deadpool fight fast characters before, it doesn't turn out well for him. 
Most of them have super human stamina, speed, strength and durability. Namely why you have 10 year olds jumping tree branch to tree branch, not mention the various other abilities they all have to tap into.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
One bullet to the head

/thread
@TheManipulater said:
"One bullet to the head

/thread "

Deadpool lying in half a dozen pieces on the ground.  

/ thread 

Considering the LARGE amount of times people without superhuman stats have easily gone into Deadpool in Melee range you would pick up on how his Boom Headshots don't work on a majority of characters he runs into who are incredibly weaker than Sasuke in all their stats.    

Perhaps an example is in order? Sick him Daken.

I'm so over bullets owning everyoe when so many of Deadpool's fights usually end in melee.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
One bullet
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,710 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheManipulater said:
" One bullet "
Hits the substitution log 
Sasuke disappears, then reappears behind deadpool, decapitating him.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" One bullet "
Hits the substitution log Sasuke disappears, then reappears behind deadpool, decapitating him. "

Deadpool gets up and shoots the unaware sasuke.
@Hellos: 

Impressive, but seeing as how Daken's reflexes,senses, and agility far surpass Deadpool, and sasuke's I don't see what that is supposed to prove for one he was pretty much in his face and had experience taking on people like deadpool for years. Daken is much better than wolverine who was on par with deadpool it's like putting hulk against wolverine then wolverine against rulk or something. Daken outclassed Deadpool and wolverine.    On top of the they were pretty much face to face, wolverine is also no faster than deadpool yet gets shot all the time, daken has taken out punisher too, and since Daken could possibly match sasuke I don't see the point of that scan. what is saying because Sasuke is much faster than daken who took out deadpool who had guns thus meaning sasuke can do the same even though he has no idea what a gun is? Read up Daken and you will see why he is so strong. Also Deadpool was not being serious at all in that fight not to mention he had like two weapons, Daken had more experience,strength, and overall skill that matched even wolverine so also add the fact that Daken was expecting it, as Deadpool only had a gun and a knife, the dark reighn Deadpool was stronger than the one you are using where at that time wolverine still had his brown suit but I have not finished reading that particulare comic so.
@Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" One bullet "
Hits the substitution log Sasuke disappears, then reappears behind deadpool, decapitating him. "
Deadpool gets up and shoots the unaware sasuke. "
Who Sharingan dodges it, and puts Deadpool in a genjutsu.

@TheManipulater
said:

"One bullet "

Then I'm sorry friend you don't seem to know what your talking about. :P 

@Kurohige said:

"Deadpool gets up and shoots the unaware sasuke. "

Don't suppose you have any scans or a particulair issue where his headless body fights for him? Much less tags someone much faster. 

@Kurohige said:

"@Hellos: Impressive, but seeing as how Daken's reflexes,senses, and agility far surpass Deadpool, and sasuke's I don't see what that is supposed to prove for one he was pretty much in his face and had experience taking on people like deadpool for years. Daken is much better than wolverine who was on par with deadpool it's like putting hulk against wolverine then wolverine against rulk or something. Daken outclassed Deadpool and wolverine.    On top of the they were pretty much face to face, wolverine is also no faster than deadpool yet gets shot all the time, daken has taken out punisher too, and since Daken could possibly match sasuke I don't see the point of that scan. what is saying because Sasuke is much faster than daken who took out deadpool who had guns thus meaning sasuke can do the same even though he has no idea what a gun is? Read up Daken and you will see why he is so strong. Also Deadpool was not being serious at all in that fight not to mention he had like two weapons, Daken had more experience,strength, and overall skill that matched even wolverine so. "

More to do with actual fighting skill, than to do with any difference in agility and reflexes(Considering he outright tell's Deadpool hes no faster than he is) I wouldn't begin to have a clue as to how senses factored into that fight though.  
It's just Daken is VERY good fighter, much like his father, who is a better fighter than Deadpool is.(They have their fair share of trade off wins against one another where both Deadpool and Wolverine make each other look like fools). 

Daken took down the Punisher after Frank was shot and being chased by an army of people out to kill him. Even after Daken closed in on him Frank put up a better fight at H2H than Deadpool did. 

I don't see how Daken can match someone that actually has super speed, unless said person is getting hit with the pheromones.
The concept of him not knowing what a gun as a win for Deadpool rediculous one, much less prove to be his downfall. We should also consider Sasuke will waste absolutely no time to blitz Deadpool and finish him off from the start. 

Why do I need to read up on a character I already know about?  I'm not just posting scans to post them.
Deadpool plays the part of a clown for his own enjoyment, he often is fooling around in a majority of his fights, it doesn't stop him from actually watching the person he's pointing his gun at, much less excuse a lot of the damage he takes. Dakens not the only character that has disarmed Deadpool, much less avoided getting shot by him.

@Hellos: 
 As I said, experience, skill almost everything deadpool was daken was better at so he was no faster he was right in his face. Sasuke would have no idea what it is.

And you think that punisher would have won een if he had been fine? Frank did'nt put up much of a fight he shot at him and threw a grenade  then was slaughtered he did not put up much of a fight, deadpool was not only shhort on weapons and this being a early deadpool it seems like a valid yet low feat.
  Sasuke would blitz deadpool and the simply get up and take him down. Who has disarmed Deadpool who have not already had an encounter with deadpool or people worse? And daken was gone before deadpool pulled the driger not aftter, besides I don't think daken has ever gotten shot execpt by the punisher when they pretty much were on top of each other. I still don't see how sasuke can dodged also Daken didn't even knock him out.

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" One bullet "
Who Sharingan dodges it, and puts Deadpool in a genjutsu. "

Sasuke can't dodge a bullet perioud, Deadpool is amune to any sort of mental attacks.
@Kurohige:        
6:13 Notice how Sasuke cuts threw tree's with his sword
6:20-6:45 Notice how Sasuke substitution dodges the explosion 

Proof Deadpool would not be caught in a MS genjutsu?

@hitsusatsu11:

I already talked about him cutting trees with hellos here is black swan not being able to read his mind

Amd at one point even Emma frost a cable coulnt not use any mind tricks on him and they far exeed Sasuke on that area.
@Kurohige: Genjutsu is different than mind tricks, Genjutsu manipulates the energies of the brain and causes powerful illusions. 

Some Genjutsu's are extremely hax. Tsyukomi actually allows the user to control space and time in the Genjutsu, he can torture his opponents for weeks or outright kill him, all in an instant. 

Inzangi allows illusions to become real.  

Sasuke cut through tree's and he also cut threw metal kunai's, this is stronger than Deadpool. 
Sasuke substitution dodged an explosion at point blank, I think he can dodge a bullet.
@Kurohige said:
"@Hellos: 
 As I said, experience, skill almost everything deadpool was daken was better at so he was no faster he was right in his face. Sasuke would have no idea what it is.

And you think that punisher would have won een if he had been fine? Frank did'nt put up much of a fight he shot at him and threw a grenade  then was slaughtered he did not put up much of a fight, deadpool was not only shhort on weapons and this being a early deadpool it seems like a valid yet low feat.
  Sasuke would blitz deadpool and the simply get up and take him down. Who has disarmed Deadpool who have not already had an encounter with deadpool or people worse? And daken was gone before deadpool pulled the driger not aftter, besides I don't think daken has ever gotten shot execpt by the punisher when they pretty much were on top of each other. I still don't see how sasuke can dodged also Daken didn't even knock him out.

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" One bullet "
Sasuke can't dodge a bullet perioud, Deadpool is amune to any sort of mental attacks. "

I wouldn't exactly know how Daken got more experience on Wade, but again I'll call it simply being a MUCH better fighter.
No idea what is? Gun again? Cross Bows, sasori firing a gattling gun of needles which an old lady is dodging, rockets from Pein, and people throwing hundreds of shuriken in no time flat, a majority of the Naruto cast isn't going to know what their opponent brings, namely why people have a substitution justu up or use a clone to avoid getting hit by something they don't know about.   

If Sasuke doesn't know what a gun is and sits there long enough for Deadpool to pull the trigger instead of cutting him in half, after the shadow clone goes down he will know.  
Also about the whole healing factor going to give deadpool some sort of suprise attack advantage? Your talking about an entire series that has people attacking someone that might not be even there, their clones or substitutions, it would be rediculous to think Sasuke is going to be suprised by Deadpool considering a majority of the people he's going to figh are much better at it. 

No I don't think he would have won even without the gun shot wound. He still had an army of people chasing him down and Daken up in melee range. Either way he still did a much much much better job fighting Daken without a healing factor to bank on and not even close to the same physical stats. 

Just so everyone else can look and compare what happened above, bleeding, stab wounds, no healing factor to speak up and hes still giving Daken hell. 

Deadpool has been knocked out and outright owned by people before without that healing factor making him get up and stop it, it's highly unlikely Deadpool is going to get up after, much less catch Sasuke off guard. 
Disarmed Deadpool? A lot of characters have, not to mention people that have never fought him previously have also owned him. Do I have to bring up the Cat?  

Sasuke doesn't need to dodge, Deadpool's head will be on the ground long before then. 
Eitherway If I didn't drive the point home by now Sasuke wins, I'm not seein how it's going to be happening now or 6 pages from now.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige:        
6:13 Notice how Sasuke cuts threw tree's with his sword6:20-6:45 Notice how Sasuke substitution dodges the explosion  Proof Deadpool would not be caught in a MS genjutsu? "

As far as I know we wouldn't know if Deadpool can be effected by Genjutsu because of how his mind works with the healing factor. But telepathy and genjutsu are two very different things so it could be on the table.  
Either way, Sasuke doesn't need it.
@Hellos said:
"@Kurohige said:
"@Hellos: 

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @TheManipulater said:
" One bullet "
Sasuke can't dodge a bullet perioud, Deadpool is amune to any sort of mental attacks. "

I wouldn't exactly know how Daken got more experience on Wade, but again I'll call it simply being a MUCH better fighter.
No idea what is? Gun again? Cross Bows, sasori firing a gattling gun of needles which an old lady is dodging, rockets from Pein, and people throwing hundreds of shuriken in no time flat, a majority of the Naruto cast isn't going to know what their opponent brings, namely why people have a substitution justu up or use a clone to avoid getting hit by something they don't know about.   

If Sasuke doesn't know what a gun is and sits there long enough for Deadpool to pull the trigger instead of cutting him in half, after the shadow clone goes down he will know.  
Also about the whole healing factor going to give deadpool some sort of suprise attack advantage? Your talking about an entire series that has people attacking someone that might not be even there, their clones or substitutions, it would be rediculous to think Sasuke is going to be suprised by Deadpool considering a majority of the people he's going to figh are much better at it. 

No I don't think he would have won even without the gun shot wound. He still had an army of people chasing him down and Daken up in melee range. Either way he still did a much much much better job fighting Daken without a healing factor to bank on and not even close to the same physical stats. 

Just so everyone else can look and compare what happened above, bleeding, stab wounds, no healing factor to speak up and hes still giving Daken hell.  Deadpool has been knocked out and outright owned by people before without that healing factor making him get up and stop it, it's highly unlikely Deadpool is going to get up after, much less catch Sasuke off guard. Disarmed Deadpool? A lot of characters have, not to mention people that have never fought him previously have also owned him. Do I have to bring up the Cat?   Sasuke doesn't need to dodge, Deadpool's head will be on the ground long before then. Eitherway If I didn't drive the point home by now Sasuke wins, I'm not seein how it's going to be happening now or 6 pages from now. "

Sasuke did not win you do know punisher has taken on plenty of marvel powerhouses before right?  He didn't really give him hell he put up  a nice fight but that is it nothing new punisher has stomped wolverine and daredevil before so him getting beat let alone killed by Daken was jsut PIS. Right but Deadpool also took down the entire xmen or half of them at one point you used that old deadpool as a low feat, yes he has been disarmed before but still won other battles, yes sasuke would be caught off guard he cuts his head off okay daken won by simply tossing deadpool aside sasuke will cut his head off he gets up and shoots his that is how he wins or teleports that deadpool daken beat was not the current one and he had one pistol and a knife. So far you say sasuke wins because he cuts deadpool's head off, and  or uses susanoo and I already said deadpool can teleport and snipe him. Deadpool 
s healing factor wins because sasuke wont be expecting it, deadpool has taken people faster and more deadier than sasuke's sword skills, also in that battle Punishe was far heavier armed than deadpool and had more prep, deadpool had already gotten out of a fight as well so that was just a low feat showing, even if sasuke wins it is not for the reasons you mentioned.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel