sasuke vs deadpool

Topic started by kasumi1990 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by xlab3000 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,645 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now
@Kurohige said:
" @JThree47605 said:
" The hell, Sasuke can dodge bullets without the sharingan, Naruto characters have shown insane speeds this is insanity. Sasuke stomps this fight. "
So because they look fast they can dodge bullets? No one in Naruto can dodged bullets the only ones who have a chance are 8 gates guy and lee. "

i totally agree with this....saske has never been shown speed to be able to dodge machine gun fire..but if he uses genjutsu first he might be able to win
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FormerCrimsonKing: Thanks and its not like im saying sasuke has no chance of winning I just don't think it  will be such a huge stomp, so when people make these biased post like Sasuke stomps all he has to do is amatarasu and Genjutsu and he wins, One can simply say Deadpool teleports and snipes him.
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@rein: 
No I don't think I did, you might be referring to my other profile on here.
 
@Kurohige:
Not because they look fast, but because they are fast. I don't see any reason to assume they can't dodge a bullet, thats insanity in my book.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@JThree47605: They don't even make a sonic boom when they move, on top of that guy and Lee are the fastest in the series next to the 4th's jutsu and Raikage the are only the speed of sound and therefor are the only ones who have a chance of dodging bullets, they could not even catch up tp deidara's bird or dodge regulare shuriken, punches ect.
Post by JThree47605 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kurohige: Let me rephrase my statement, they have the reflexes to dodge bullets, we aren't talking traveling speed here, we are talking reflexes.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@JThree47605: Okay then give me an example on how Sasuke's reflexes are faster than a bullet please.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

 @Kurohige said:

" @JThree47605: They don't even make a sonic boom when they move, on top of that guy and Lee are the fastest in the series next to the 4th's jutsu and Raikage the are only the speed of sound and therefor are the only ones who have a chance of dodging bullets, they could not even catch up tp deidara's bird or dodge regulare shuriken, punches ect. "

I don't really see much of the point of the Sonic Boom gag when you see said characters blitzing characters that already have super human stats and then some. 

Your forgetting Killer Bee and Naruto, which considering how the blitz he gave Kisame with the Fox's power active makes him hella faster than Guy or Lee without gates active. That and the Raikage is likely faster than Gai or Lee on gates(Atleast the one's they've shown), hell Kisame had the reaction time to switch himself out for a corpse copy before the Raikage and Bee blitzed him. Although could very well be much faster than that too, consider Bee couldn't even see anything but a yellow flash out of his teleporting. Another thing comes to mind, we don't even know how powerful they are at full 8 gates, much less if Lee knows how to unlock them all. 

Sasuke still has MUCH greater speed on Deadpool, namely why he's popping up right behind Naruto and friends without so much as them even being able to react to him.  
You've already seen Sasuke display super human speed quite a few times, hell Hitsu likes posting his fight with Itachi with Sasuke throwing shuriken like a machine gun with pinpoint accuracy.  
Since current Sasuke was a big fan of spamming his Mangekyou, Deadpool is going to find himself on fire burning flesh and all that nasty, which still hurts him, but I'm not thinking it will put him down. Mainly because of Deadpool Merc With a mouth #1.
 
@Kurohige
said:

" @hitsusatsu11: As usual you go by these weak feats, that was the Cable and Deadppol series, the current Deadpool had his head blown to pieces by the Punisher and was fine, and in one comic he was blwon to pieces down to blood or something like that, using the old Deadpool for a low feat showing was exspected but old I could easily do the same thing for Sasuke so i don't know why you do it now. It's like me using a low feat showing from Sasuke Pre-shippuuden like him not being able to use Chidori as many times as he can now without passing out and calling it a argument, c'mon dude. "


Thats the odd thing about healing factors in these guys, seemingly taking their head off will kill them, but blowing it to pieces they are fine in a few hours. Without Thanos Deadpool would have stayed dead.  
Although you've had a few people take Deadpool's head off and put it back on implying that he needs one or it has to been attacked for the healing factor to kick in and grow a new one.
 
Pre shippuden Sasuke would blitz, Deadpool has trouble with far slower opponents who don't have super human stats and a number of ways to cause him serious harm. Hell he didn't want to get owned by hitman monkey.  
I don't under rate Deadpool, but lets be honest here.  He's shown to take hits from people in the relative high range of tons, have his neck snapped and remain conscious pulling off a looneytoon type line, insane pain tolerance and a lot of feats against guys like Cable to show he has fighting ability. But then you have fights like against the Cat(Although I think Deadpool can take him. :P) or Daken when Deadpool thinking the guy is a speedster despite not having super human speed.  
 
Sasuke's been pulling off the whole "IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" trick at the start of shippuden walking right past team 7 without so much of a wink of effort on his part. It's hard to imagine Deadpool lasting long at all considering this will turn into a physical match at the start, where Deadpool is going to have to fight someone much faster, stronger and with quite a few techniques to pull from to beat down him or just plane Sword to Sword action.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos said:
"
 @Kurohige said:

" @JThree47605: They don't even make a sonic boom when they move, on top of that guy and Lee are the fastest in the series next to the 4th's jutsu and Raikage the are only the speed of sound and therefor are the only ones who have a chance of dodging bullets, they could not even catch up tp deidara's bird or dodge regulare shuriken, punches ect. "

I don't really see much of the point of the Sonic Boom gag when you see said characters blitzing characters that already have super human stats and then some. 

Your forgetting Killer Bee and Naruto, which considering how the blitz he gave Kisame with the Fox's power active makes him hella faster than Guy or Lee without gates active. That and the Raikage is likely faster than Gai or Lee on gates(Atleast the one's they've shown), hell Kisame had the reaction time to switch himself out for a corpse copy before the Raikage and Bee blitzed him. Although could very well be much faster than that too, consider Bee couldn't even see anything but a yellow flash out of his teleporting. Another thing comes to mind, we don't even know how powerful they are at full 8 gates, much less if Lee knows how to unlock them all. 

Sasuke still has MUCH greater speed on Deadpool, namely why he's popping up right behind Naruto and friends without so much as them even being able to react to him.  
You've already seen Sasuke display super human speed quite a few times, hell Hitsu likes posting his fight with Itachi with Sasuke throwing shuriken like a machine gun with pinpoint accuracy.  
Since current Sasuke was a big fan of spamming his Mangekyou, Deadpool is going to find himself on fire burning flesh and all that nasty, which still hurts him, but I'm not thinking it will put him down. Mainly because of Deadpool Merc With a mouth #1.
 
@Kurohige
said:

" @hitsusatsu11: As usual you go by these weak feats, that was the Cable and Deadppol series, the current Deadpool had his head blown to pieces by the Punisher and was fine, and in one comic he was blwon to pieces down to blood or something like that, using the old Deadpool for a low feat showing was exspected but old I could easily do the same thing for Sasuke so i don't know why you do it now. It's like me using a low feat showing from Sasuke Pre-shippuuden like him not being able to use Chidori as many times as he can now without passing out and calling it a argument, c'mon dude. "

Thats the odd thing about healing factors in these guys, seemingly taking their head off will kill them, but blowing it to pieces they are fine in a few hours. Without Thanos Deadpool would have stayed dead.  Although you've had a few people take Deadpool's head off and put it back on implying that he needs one or it has to been attacked for the healing factor to kick in and grow a new one. Pre shippuden Sasuke would blitz, Deadpool has trouble with far slower opponents who don't have super human stats and a number of ways to cause him serious harm. Hell he didn't want to get owned by hitman monkey.  I don't under rate Deadpool, but lets be honest here.  He's shown to take hits from people in the relative high range of tons, have his neck snapped and remain conscious pulling off a looneytoon type line, insane pain tolerance and a lot of feats against guys like Cable to show he has fighting ability. But then you have fights like against the Cat(Although I think Deadpool can take him. :P) or Daken when Deadpool thinking the guy is a speedster despite not having super human speed.   Sasuke's been pulling off the whole "IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" trick at the start of shippuden walking right past team 7 without so much of a wink of effort on his part. It's hard to imagine Deadpool lasting long at all considering this will turn into a physical match at the start, where Deadpool is going to have to fight someone much faster, stronger and with quite a few techniques to pull from to beat down him or just plane Sword to Sword action. "
The sonic boom was one of many reasons they are not super sonic at all, this argument is as stupid as dbz characters being FTL. Not many people blitz deadpool when he gets in close and fights them they hit him like with Daredevil, Wolverine, and Iron fist. Sasuke will cut Deadpool in half and think he is dead the BOOOM headshot, sasuke is dead and Deadpool pulls off a one liner and hoes home. I already addressed that there were characters that rivaled guy and lee like Raikage but Sasuke is not one of them the only thing that is sonic speed is his lightning attacks.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos said:  
 
Also about Hitsu's scan if we look at that same fight in animation that was them throwing a bunch of shuriken really accurately and hard the shurikens were the fastest things there not them, even so that does not put them on Deadpool's level as he cut bullets in half I believe, and again even IF deadpool is hit with amatarasu that will be the perfect time for him to kill sasuke, since he will think he is dead, Deadpool has fought the Xmen at one point and Cable who's mind based moves are much better than Sasuke's I mean Deadpool has been mind raped before Sasuke can't really win this other than knock out which will be really hard to do.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige said:

"The sonic boom was one of many reasons they are not super sonic at all, this argument is as stupid as dbz characters being FTL. Not many people blitz deadpool when he gets in close and fights them they hit him like with Daredevil, Wolverine, and Iron fist. Sasuke will cut Deadpool in half and think he is dead the BOOOM headshot, sasuke is dead and Deadpool pulls off a one liner and hoes home. I already addressed that there were characters that rivaled guy and lee like Raikage but Sasuke is not one of them the only thing that is sonic speed is his lightning attacks. "


Spiderman dodges bullets just fine without creating sonic booms.  Hell this boom head shot trick hasn't a lot of characters Deadpool has gone up against, Cable, The Cat, DD, Daken, Wolverine then you have the horde of bricks that have smashed Deadpool's face in. 
There's a lot of things in Naruto that they do that isn't possible and doesn't make sense, not having a sonic boom despite finding themselves disappear in plain sight and appearing behind said characters with to the back.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos said:
" @Kurohige said:

"The sonic boom was one of many reasons they are not super sonic at all, this argument is as stupid as dbz characters being FTL. Not many people blitz deadpool when he gets in close and fights them they hit him like with Daredevil, Wolverine, and Iron fist. Sasuke will cut Deadpool in half and think he is dead the BOOOM headshot, sasuke is dead and Deadpool pulls off a one liner and hoes home. I already addressed that there were characters that rivaled guy and lee like Raikage but Sasuke is not one of them the only thing that is sonic speed is his lightning attacks. "

Spiderman dodges bullets just fine without creating sonic booms.  Hell this boom head shot trick hasn't a lot of characters Deadpool has gone up against, Cable, The Cat, DD, Daken, Wolverine then you have the horde of bricks that have smashed Deadpool's face in. There's a lot of things in Naruto that they do that isn't possible and doesn't make sense, not having a sonic boom despite finding themselves disappear in plain sight and appearing behind said characters with to the back. "
Again the sonic boom is only a minor thing just one of many reasons. Spiderman dodging bullets is due to spider sense, superior 10x human reflexes and more the guy dodged a man of light, adn lasers but Spiderman is far superior to almost everyone in naruto in that respect, as for the bricks you mean Hulk? again he's getting close in.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige said:
" @Hellos said:   Also about Hitsu's scan if we look at that same fight in animation that was them throwing a bunch of shuriken really accurately and hard the shurikens were the fastest things there not them, even so that does not put them on Deadpool's level as he cut bullets in half I believe, and again even IF deadpool is hit with amatarasu that will be the perfect time for him to kill sasuke, since he will think he is dead, Deadpool has fought the Xmen at one point and Cable who's mind based moves are much better than Sasuke's I mean Deadpool has been mind raped before Sasuke can't really win this other than knock out which will be really hard to do. "

Those arms have to throw those Shuriken and they where tossing them like machines. Do you think anyone that is close to human could throw that many and with such pin point accuracy? 
 
Not sure Deadpool has cut bullets in half, seems more like Ryan Reynolds in Origins. Although Deadpool has shown himself to have decent speed feats to pull from.
Deadpool's healing factor shuts out telepaths like Emma Frost from mind busting him and the latter, Sure Tsukuyomi isn't at all like telepathy since it's messing with your brain in  different way, but I'm not even mentioning it because he should be able to win this without resorting to the Mangekyou. 
 
I don't know you've seen the Hulk smash Logan's head in and then turn around to see DD KOing or one shotting Wolverine a few times.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige said:

"Again the sonic boom is only a minor thing just one of many reasons. Spiderman dodging bullets is due to spider sense, superior 10x human reflexes and more the guy dodged a man of light, adn lasers but Spiderman is far superior to almost everyone in naruto in that respect, as for the bricks you mean Hulk? again he's getting close in. "


Him dodging bullets is all his speed and reflexes. He's dodged them at virtually point blank before without much effort. The only time you see Peter getting hit by a bullet is when someone removes his ability to dodge them. You've got quite a few characters faster and stronger than Spidey in the Narutoverse. Hell Pre Shippuden Lee leveled the ground under his feet without his weights on, one kick of that would cause Peter quite a bit of pain.
The only time I remember Deadpool fighting the Hulk involving a pole and a lot of PIS to just penetrate the Hulk's body for his blood. I'm talking about She Hulk smashing his head in or heck Tomestone litterally curbstomping him.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos said:

" @Kurohige said:

" @Hellos said:   Also about Hitsu's scan if we look at that same fight in animation that was them throwing a bunch of shuriken really accurately and hard the shurikens were the fastest things there not them, even so that does not put them on Deadpool's level as he cut bullets in half I believe, and again even IF deadpool is hit with amatarasu that will be the perfect time for him to kill sasuke, since he will think he is dead, Deadpool has fought the Xmen at one point and Cable who's mind based moves are much better than Sasuke's I mean Deadpool has been mind raped before Sasuke can't really win this other than knock out which will be really hard to do. "
Those arms have to throw those Shuriken and they where tossing them like machines. Do you think anyone that is close to human could throw that many and with such pin point accuracy?  Not sure Deadpool has cut bullets in half, seems more like Ryan Reynolds in Origins. Although Deadpool has shown himself to have decent speed feats to pull from.Deadpool's healing factor shuts out telepaths like Emma Frost from mind busting him and the latter, Sure Tsukuyomi isn't at all like telepathy since it's messing with your brain in  different way, but I'm not even mentioning it because he should be able to win this without resorting to the Mangekyou.  I don't know you've seen the Hulk smash Logan's head in and then turn around to see DD KOing or one shotting Wolverine a few times. "
Thats called fast not sonic speed and you can throw much faster than you can run anyway, I'm not talking about the movie, Sasuke doesn't really wins this as I don't see how he wont get shot, I will admit if Sasuke gets susanoo he wins easily unless deadpool runs away the whole time, but Sasuke has no way of dodging this:  0deadpoolbullets.jpg 
 sasuke isnt that fast to be able to dodge machine gun fire.Can you prove hes fast enough to do it? I doubt anyone in narutoverse is that fast , maybe rock lee at full strength , maybe , but theres a big difference in them dodging throwing knives and bullets. And if he manages to cut off deadpools head he’l be in for a real suprise when the body stays alive and continues to fight running him through with his sword while sasuke thinks the fight is over.   deadpool once singlehandedly engaged a group of five other superheroes including Goliath, Captain America, Hercules, Falcon, and Iron Fist    And deadpool can continue to fight even with parts of himself cut off , which is something sasuke wont expect , even if he takes his head off he can still fightthe only chance sasuke has is to try and seal deadpool away.    Plus   Deadpool CAN teleport between universes also Deadpool can’t be knocked out, he’s constantly regenerating brain and neural tissue, so any damaged nerves would be instantaneously repaired and he’d get right back up.  Sasuke cuts Deadpools head off, Deadpool gets up and shoots Sasuke in the head.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos said:
" @Kurohige said:

"Again the sonic boom is only a minor thing just one of many reasons. Spiderman dodging bullets is due to spider sense, superior 10x human reflexes and more the guy dodged a man of light, adn lasers but Spiderman is far superior to almost everyone in naruto in that respect, as for the bricks you mean Hulk? again he's getting close in. "

Him dodging bullets is all his speed and reflexes. He's dodged them at virtually point blank before without much effort. The only time you see Peter getting hit by a bullet is when someone removes his ability to dodge them. You've got quite a few characters faster and stronger than Spidey in the Narutoverse. Hell Pre Shippuden Lee leveled the ground under his feet without his weights on, one kick of that would cause Peter quite a bit of pain.The only time I remember Deadpool fighting the Hulk involving a pole and a lot of PIS to just penetrate the Hulk's body for his blood. I'm talking about She Hulk smashing his head in or heck Tomestone litterally curbstomping him. "
So you are saying spiderman is Sonic speed? When the official data book says otherwise? I explained spiderman's speed in the old Kakashi vs spiderman thread.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige said:
"So you are saying spiderman is Sonic speed? When the official data book says otherwise? I explained spiderman's speed in the old Kakashi vs spiderman thread. "

What can I say?  
Hes been dancing around bullets for years, taking down groups of people on he ground, laughing off multiple machine gun fire and such.  
Which for some godly unknown reason people significiantly slower give him a hard time, oh well.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Kurohige said:
"Thats called fast not sonic speed and you can throw much faster than you can run anyway, I'm not talking about the movie, Sasuke doesn't really wins this as I don't see how he wont get shot, I will admit if Sasuke gets susanoo he wins easily unless deadpool runs away the whole time, but Sasuke has no way of dodging this:  0deadpoolbullets.jpg  sasuke isnt that fast to be able to dodge machine gun fire.Can you prove hes fast enough to do it? I doubt anyone in narutoverse is that fast , maybe rock lee at full strength , maybe , but theres a big difference in them dodging throwing knives and bullets. And if he manages to cut off deadpools head he’l be in for a real suprise when the body stays alive and continues to fight running him through with his sword while sasuke thinks the fight is over.   deadpool once singlehandedly engaged a group of five other superheroes including Goliath, Captain America, Hercules, Falcon, and Iron Fist    And deadpool can continue to fight even with parts of himself cut off , which is something sasuke wont expect , even if he takes his head off he can still fightthe only chance sasuke has is to try and seal deadpool away.    Plus   Deadpool CAN teleport between universes also Deadpool can’t be knocked out, he’s constantly regenerating brain and neural tissue, so any damaged nerves would be instantaneously repaired and he’d get right back up.  Sasuke cuts Deadpools head off, Deadpool gets up and shoots Sasuke in the head. "

It's super human, not just fast. No one can throw shuriken that fast, much less with that kind of accuracy in any realistic setting. Hell the fact they have so much in their possession is crazy. 
I forgot about this post. Btw is that Deadpool from the future of him being all whacko insane locked in a room for got knows how long?    
 
Wait wait wait, when did Deadpool's body start moving on it's own at all in recent years? A bit of PIS on the super human team part, I'd love to think Deadpool could hang and pull off Deathstroke like feats, but I really don't think he's make Caps, Herc or Iron Fist look like fools.  
Civil War had a lot of sillyness going on, like Cap giving Spiderman a fight despite Spiderman being many times faster, stronger and hella more durable. 
 
Yes Deadpool has made a habit of using limbs that have been torn off as weapons to own people with, not seeing how that helps him. If he's already being chopped to pieces by Sasuke, it's doubtful he's going to pull a win. Tomestone did a good enough job of KOing him, although he's taken hits from stronger characters and stayed awake. Hell didn't the X Men knock him out in Cable and Deadpool?

The thing is though, the way Sasuke has been written to essentially have the speed to walk up to and seemingly make a fool out of shippuden Naruto at the start gives him the impression of speed that could likely beat Deadpool's finger to the trigger and turn this fight from the start into a melee fight, which Sasuke would likely demolish in. 

I think Susanoo would be a tad on the overkill side that and Deadpool can run, but Sasuke has already shown to be firing those arrows faster than Kakashi can even more, so I'm not seeing Deadpool have any better luck making a run for it.
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Hellos:   Nope, ask anyone who reads the manga, sasuke was getting raped by raikage the whole time. So getting raped = more powerful? Itachi’s is clearly better by a mile, having both the artifacts and better control while sasuke was strugling just to maintain it. Amaterasu and susano are skills from the mangekyo sharingan unlike the legendary shield and sword, which are artifacts,items not techniques.   Raikage was raping sasuke did you not see how he speedblitz him? Amaterasu couldnt even touch him due to his speed. Susanoos ribs got broken by his punches and he was winning Sasuke would have died if Gaara didnt interupted the fight. However  DP’S so used to getting cut and blown to bits that he wont be overly worried , so he’l get cut and sealed away. which would give sasuke the fight. so id say 6-10 in sasukes favour , as hes still got to stay alive long enough to summon the susanoo. Once he gets that out i guess the fight is in the bag. Without it deadpool has a good chance due to having firearms.   Sure maybe he can dodge one or two shots but he cant do it for long. And im sure hes fast enough to dodge a bullet ,but thats not faster then a bullet , theres no way he could run along side a bullet and keep up with it. Susanoo , thats the advanced form of sharingarn right? the dimension trapping one? Whats the point of that though ? Yes it means deadpools body is exposed but so what sasuke still cant kill him even if deadpool cant fight back. Deadpool wont be bothered being in that dimension and hes not bothered by pain at all in the slightest. And he wont die of old age either , so eventually sasuke would have to release the genjutsu and then thatd be that , he could only keep something like that going for what a handful of minutes ? Even if that translates into 100s of years in the dimension that wont affect deadpool. As soon as its released then deadpool will just come back and kill him.  Deadpool as just a head and still fighting : 924801-headpool_super.jpg 
Deadpool unbothered with claws through his brain :   x-forcecable-messiah-war-event-2009.jpg 
 
  the fact that he doesnt feel pain and regenerates like crazy kind of gives him some major advantages against most people when you factor in he is an awesome fighter and can teleport too when he has his teleporter on him  Guns>>>>>>>>>Ninjas. 
Real Ninja>>>>>>>Wannabe Ninja. 

Yep i consider Deadpool a ninja. 
 
Here is an breif overview of his powers:   deadpool is an extremely gifted fighter ,his regeneration is on a par with people like wolverine and black tarantula or perhaps even greater . He can regenerate whole organs and even severed limbs.He has been depicted as surviving decapitation. The head did not regenerate though, rather, it was simply replaced and healed back to his torso.Weapon X heightened his powers to a point where he was able to regrow body parts at will - better and stronger than before, enabling him to regenerate a severed arm in mere seconds. 

Deadpool can also reanimate (that is, come back from the dead), as a direct result of his healing ability. The reason for this is unknown. In fact he has died and come back to life like this 3 times.As a by-product of his healing factor, he possesses enhanced strength, agility, and reflexes.His body is in a constant state of flux and regeneration due to cancer that he has , which keeps his regeneration constantly working , Deadpools brain cells are similarly affected, rendering him immune to psychics such as Professor X, Cable and Emma Frost. 

Aside from his physical advantages, Deadpool is a superb assassin and mercenary, and an expert in multiple forms of armed and unarmed combat and possesses excellent skills of marksmanship.He also owns a personal teleportation device, usually located on his belt. 
 
Deadpool  beat TASKMASTER (the greatest hand to hand fighter in the marvel universe) with both his legs and arms tied up
Seriously Deadpool would mess up Sasuke in hand to hand combat  
   Hes taken out Dare Devil before too. And beating Taskmaster was a big thing , Taskmaster possesses the ability of photographic memory that ties directly into his muscle memory, giving him an ability he refers to as “photographic reflexes." This ability enables him to watch another person’s physical movements and duplicate them without practice as long as it is physically possible for a human to accomplish. This power is only limited by its inability to mimic the superhuman powers of others, and by the fact that the Taskmaster does not have superhuman strength or other superhuman attributes. Taskmaster is skilled in all present-day and many historical martial arts, boxing, wrestling, swordsmanship, archery, marksmanship, gymnastics, and aerial combat. He is capable of emulating the styles of those he has observed; this includes, among others, Daredevil, Elektra, Wolverine, Captain America, Spider-Man, the Punisher and Deadpool. However the latter successfully beat him on more than one occasion in close-combat, by tuning his fighting skills to his erratic behavior, which Taskmaster was unable to cope with. In addition, he is a very capable marksman, able to emulate Bullseye’s perfect aim, as well as that of the Punisher and Hawkeye.\ 
yes sharingarn has its limits. For example during sasukes and rock lees first fight lee kicked his ass , even with sasuke using sharingarn because even though sasuke could see his movements happen his body couldnt come close to keeping up with rock lees movements. All sharingarn did for him in that fight was let him know he was about to get hit. All sharingarn does is let you read your opponents movements. But if YOU cant react fast enough to do anything about it then its just wasted information.     
 
The only way sasuke wins is firing deadpool to the sun somehow or bfr
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Also I  don’t see how he’s going to kill him. His Healing Factor is beyond Wolverine’s. IRRC, Wolverine’s Healing Factor allowed him to survive a nuke.   you see the scan where he shot like 20+ people down in a couple seconds just with pistols while hardly even paying attention. And these were people who were tough enough to be giving members of x-force a hard time. And from the look of all the bullet paths in the scan all at once it seems like he can shoot dozens of shots in a second from one pistol. The problem with deadpool is he is approaching the brokeness of toons. I dont see sasuke being able to dodge dozens of bullets all at once. sasuke = dead saskue isnt faster than a bullet being fired he can only dodge it before someone fired it...i dont think anything sasuke can do will hurt him.  well then assuming sasuke doesnt just die in a hail of bullets looks like he can win with susanoo, though Deadpool does have “comic awareness” meaning he can break the fourth wall, he also has a formed a semi-romantic relationship with the cosmic entity Death and as a result has been cursed by T-Ray, at the behest of Thanos, to be unable to die. He has also met with Loki and been told about the secrets of the universe. So with all those strange feats of his he’d likely get out of susanoo eventually somehow. But that power kind of gives sasuke the fight , but only if he can use it and not get shot to bits.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige: I'll make this easy for you. 
 
See this scan.   
See how fast it says lightning go's? 
100 of times faster than sound. (realistically it can get up to 1/2 lightspeed) 
Do you know what that means?  
Itachi's susanno got up to protect him from a giant lightning bolt before it (going at 100 of times speed of sound) could hit.
Therefore hundreds of times before any Bullet or ANYTHING from Deadpool hits Sasuke, Susanoo will be up, and spelling utter doom for Deadpool.

     
 rso R
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel