sasuke vs deadpool

Topic started by kasumi1990 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein: Amatarasu.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@rein: Ah I just saw it thanks. 

@hitsusatsu11: He did say missiles though anyway I just saw the scan my bad either way nothing sasuke does is bullet timing.
@Kurohige: 
Post by sickVisionz (4,221 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Deadpool has had his head taken off by Wolverine. "
If he's been decapitated and is still alive then he is like Hidan- Magically alive.  Hidan doesn't need a heart pumping blood through his body and delivering oxygen to his organs.  He doesn't need lungs to extract oxygen from the air.  He can survive without his bodily functions taking place.  If this is how Deadpool is, then Sasuke can never kill him.  He can incapacitate him but the fight either ends with Sasuke dead or Sasuke walking away from the fight because he sees it isn't going to end unless one person leaves.
@sickVisionz: No he wasn't magically alive, he was going to die. Wolvie had to bring DP's head back to his body so he could re-heal before he died. 
@hitsusatsu11: As usual you go by these weak feats, that was the Cable and Deadppol series, the current Deadpool had his head blown to pieces by the Punisher and was fine, and in one comic he was blwon to pieces down to blood or something like that, using the old Deadpool for a low feat showing was exspected but old I could easily do the same thing for Sasuke so i don't know why you do it now. It's like me using a low feat showing from Sasuke Pre-shippuuden like him not being able to use Chidori as many times as he can now without passing out and calling it a argument, c'mon dude.
@Kurohige: After that incident with Wolverine, deadpools healing factor went down did it not?
@hitsusatsu11: I think so but only in that series not in the current ones.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
The hell, Sasuke can dodge bullets without the sharingan, Naruto characters have shown insane speeds this is insanity. Sasuke stomps this fight.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47605: didn't you have a lot more posts?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: different nic

the number is different
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: I didn't notice that, thanks.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

id say it comes down to who makes the first move (which would most likely be sasuke) even tho deadpool is a much cooler character
Post by THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL (250 posts) See mini bio Level 6
deadpole is one of my favorite character in marvel but reality bites sasuke takes this one! 
though deadpole cant be killed by physical attack but with sasuke's amaterasu and tsukiyomi , this ends the battle!  
@THE_ONE_ABOVE_ALL said:
"deadpole is one of my favorite character in marvel but reality bites sasuke takes this one!  though deadpole cant be killed by physical attack but with sasuke's amaterasu and tsukiyomi , this ends the battle!   "

sums it up
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Should the thread be locked now or should it continue:)
@Sonata said:
"Should the thread be locked now or should it continue:) "

lol idk you have multiple ppl arguing for both sides
Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FormerCrimsonKing: Well if thats the case I'll keep it up:)
As people say amatarasu and genjutsu one could easily say deadpool teleports and shoots him, even if he gets hit with either one he would just come right back and kill Sasuke then.
@JThree47605 said:
" The hell, Sasuke can dodge bullets without the sharingan, Naruto characters have shown insane speeds this is insanity. Sasuke stomps this fight. "
So because they look fast they can dodge bullets? No one in Naruto can dodged bullets the only ones who have a chance are 8 gates guy and lee.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel