sasuke vs deadpool

Topic started by kasumi1990 on Aug. 5, 2010. Last post by xlab3000 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Here's my question, if Sasuke could be taken down by a gun, then pretty much any ninja in Naruto could be taken down by them. So then how come nobody in Naruto carries any guns? Seems to me that that's pretty good evidence that ninjas can outmaneuver a gun. And as for Deadpool being able to teleport, how many times in this series has somebody teleported behind someone, tried to stab them, then found it was a substitution jutsu and their target was now behind them? I'd say Sasuke has plenty of experience with people trying to get the drop on him from behind.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@obscurefan said:

"Here's my question, if Sasuke could be taken down by a gun, then pretty much any ninja in Naruto could be taken down by them. So then how come nobody in Naruto carries any guns? Seems to me that that's pretty good evidence that ninjas can outmaneuver a gun. And as for Deadpool being able to teleport, how many times in this series has somebody teleported behind someone, tried to stab them, then found it was a substitution jutsu and their target was now behind them? I'd say Sasuke has plenty of experience with people trying to get the drop on him from behind. "

Because giving a gun to someone that could take on entire armies without one is about as pointless at is gets.  
Heck Sasuke if he wants to throw something, it's going to be a kunai that will then proceede to explode.  

A majority of the Naruto cast is MUCH more lethal than any gun can ever be. I will have to say hearing about how a semi automatic gun is going to own the Naruto cast was hilarious to say the least, talk about COMPLETELY ignoring the dozens of Characters that will laugh that off. 
Deadpool still gets beaten down.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Why is this still going on? 

This is spite against Deadpool.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Sasuke easy.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hellos said:

" @obscurefan said:

"Here's my question, if Sasuke could be taken down by a gun, then pretty much any ninja in Naruto could be taken down by them. So then how come nobody in Naruto carries any guns? Seems to me that that's pretty good evidence that ninjas can outmaneuver a gun. And as for Deadpool being able to teleport, how many times in this series has somebody teleported behind someone, tried to stab them, then found it was a substitution jutsu and their target was now behind them? I'd say Sasuke has plenty of experience with people trying to get the drop on him from behind. "

Because giving a gun to someone that could take on entire armies without one is about as pointless at is gets.  Heck Sasuke if he wants to throw something, it's going to be a kunai that will then proceede to explode.   A majority of the Naruto cast is MUCH more lethal than any gun can ever be. I will have to say hearing about how a semi automatic gun is going to own the Naruto cast was hilarious to say the least, talk about COMPLETELY ignoring the dozens of Characters that will laugh that off. Deadpool still gets beaten down. "
A bullet to the head will end sasuke and deadpool is a mercenary with a hell of a good aim, sasuke is my favorite character in all of naruto, so im not biased im just stating the facts
@TheManipulater said:
"A bullet to the head will end sasuke and deadpool is a mercenary with a hell of a good aim, sasuke is my favorite character in all of naruto, so im not biased im just stating the facts "
I've never once under rated Deadpool, because it's great character and Wade clearly has skill, but really? Beat Shippuden Sasuke?  
The guy is going to blitz Deadpool in more ways than one without much effort and has fought quite a few dozen people much more lethal than Deadpool, beating all of them and surviving their attacks that blow you up from the inside.
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Hellos said:
" @TheManipulater said:
"A bullet to the head will end sasuke and deadpool is a mercenary with a hell of a good aim, sasuke is my favorite character in all of naruto, so im not biased im just stating the facts "
I've never once under rated Deadpool, because it's great character and Wade clearly has skill, but really? Beat Shippuden Sasuke?  The guy is going to blitz Deadpool in more ways than one without much effort and has fought quite a few dozen people much more lethal than Deadpool, beating all of them and surviving their attacks that blow you up from the inside. "
Your also forgetting that deadpool has a healing factor and sasuke wont know how to incapacitate him. ONE bullet through he head.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Sasuke dies now close the thread please.
@TheManipulater said:
"Your also forgetting that deadpool has a healing factor and sasuke wont know how to incapacitate him. ONE bullet through he head. "
When have I forgotten about the healing factor? One of the first things I said in this thread, I don't Amaterasu would put Deadpool down because he's gone atmosphereic rentrying in a little metal ball and was fine lit fire.  
He has an inane pain tolerance, doesn't stop Sasuke from chopping him to pieces. 

Give me a break with the one bullet bullshit, saying it over and over doesn't make it true. Your talking about a character that can block lightning with his protective shield.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Hellos: 
Im with you.

Im willing to bet sasuke can dodge a bullet using sharingan he will move before deadpool finger finishes pulling the trigger, or he will summon susanoo the moment he pulles  the trigger.
@Kurohige said:
" Sasuke dies now close the thread please. "
This is very wrong. 

Deadpool would die very quickly. 

Deadpool has had his head taken off by Wolverine. 

Sasuke's combat speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverines. (And Deadpools)
@Kurohige said:

"Sasuke dies now close the thread please. "

Your completely right, two people spamming how bullets own Sasuke is right over the Majority of posters that actually know the characters as well.  
Are you trolling? 

@MisterShin

said:

" @Hellos:  Im with you.  Im willing to bet sasuke can dodge a bullet using sharingan he will move before deadpool finger finishes pulling the trigger, or he will summon susanoo the moment he pulles  the trigger. "

Yeah heres the thing, you've seen these characters going at super human speeds for a while, even from the start of the series Kakashi is disappearing right infront of Naruto, re appearing to launch him off the ground behind him. It wasn't some jutsu or trick that was just his pure speed. Now your talking about the same characters years later, all siginficiantly more powerful in all areas and Sasuke is appearing right behind Naruto with his sword drawn out ready to stab him, while also inside his head supressing the Fox.  

He doesn't need to use Susanoo because he would have already stabbed Deadpool long before he ever pulls the trigger.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" Sasuke dies now close the thread please. "
This is very wrong.  Deadpool would die very quickly.  Deadpool has had his head taken off by Wolverine.  Sasuke's combat speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wolverines. (And Deadpools) "
Killing an immortal would be quite a feat considering Deadpool's head was blown to pieces by the Punisher and was fine, Bullet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>over half the cast in Naruto.
@Kurohige: It would actually be a quite easy feat for Sasuke. And DP is certainly not immortal. 
@Hellos: Hellos you have nothing but my respect on this site so no I;m not trolling however I say that over and over because it is true he blocked that lightning as it was being summoned/ made, not a split second the susanoo is not faster than lightning the fastest thing Sasuke did was his lightning which was only the speed of sound. Fact is Sasuke cannot dodge a bulleted let alone block a adimantium one.
@Kurohige said:
 fastest thing Sasuke did was his lightning which was only the speed of sound. Fact is Sasuke cannot dodge a bulleted let alone block a adimantium one. "
Proof?
@hitsusatsu11: Proof, the fact that even Zetsu said it was the speed of sound, and I know he can't dodge it because he can barley dodged things slower.
@Kurohige: He never said that, show the scan.
@Kurohige said:
" @Hellos: Hellos you have nothing but my respect on this site so no I;m not trolling however I say that over and over because it is true he blocked that lightning as it was being summoned/ made, not a split second the susanoo is not faster than lightning the fastest thing Sasuke did was his lightning which was only the speed of sound. Fact is Sasuke cannot dodge a bulleted let alone block a adimantium one. "

It didn't even take a full body Susanoo up to eat up the lightning that destroys the surrounding area. Susanoo itself seemingly doesn't take any time to form it's basic protection, just the full body incarnation a little bit more..
What kind of Penetration power does it have? How Much less how far Spiderman's what if versions firearm webshooter thing's power behind it? 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Susanoo burns at the temperature of the sun for 7 days. Even if it doesn't kill Deadpool, he's going to be in an insane amount of pain. (his pain receptors won't even burn off, his body will just keep regenerating new ones.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel