Sasuke Uchiha Vs. Kenpachi

Topic started by mavfan626 on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I still don't agree that genjutsu would work.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12 said:

@ALMIGHTY: tsukuyomi would give hell to kenpachi

Itachi's tsyukuyomi would....

But Sasuke's version is pitiful and not enough to take kenpachi down...

It wasn't even effective on killer bee....

So how is it going to be used against kenpachi ???

Kenny Stomps....

Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ALMIGHTY: that was just because the 8 tails was backing him up, not to mention that current sasuke has eternal mangekyou which is in fact sasukes eyes+itachis eyes so i think he has that covered.

@othus12 said:

@ALMIGHTY: that was just because the 8 tails was backing him up, not to mention that current sasuke has eternal mangekyou which is in fact sasukes eyes+itachis eyes so i think he has that covered.

Just because he has itachi's eyes doesn't mean he has the same mastery over the technique as him...

And even if the 8 tails was backing bee up, against danzo it wasn't that effective either...

Whether there are excuses or not the fact is sasuke's genjutsu feats are not impressive enough to say that they can take down kenpachi...

Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ALMIGHTY: tsukuyomi wont take kenpachi out. but it will surely stun him and sasuke can end him with amaterasu. also danzo managed to get out because he has the sharingan. kenpachi wont even understand what is going on, he has never shown to be able to break out of an illusion, he did poorly against enma korogi. he defeated tosen with raw strenght not by breaking through the illusion

@othus12 said:

@ALMIGHTY: tsukuyomi wont take kenpachi out. but it will surely stun him and sasuke can end him with amaterasu. also danzo managed to get out because he has the sharingan. kenpachi wont even understand what is going on, he has never shown to be able to break out of an illusion, he did poorly against enma korogi. he defeated tosen with raw strenght not by breaking through the illusion

Once again... When has sauske displayed the ability to stun someone with genjutsu ???

And then on top of that... Use amaterasu AND tsykyomi at the same time...

You are just assuming he can due these things with no feats to back up your claim...

From what HE HAS SHOWN... Sauske's genjutsu is mediocre at best, its at a level that kenpachi would be able to fight through, just like he did to tosen's illusion..

Amterasu has been avoided by characters before, kenpachi could defiantly dodge it...

Please stop assuming sasuke can do things he has no feats for...

Post by SMXLR8 (6,823 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Why is this still going on?!

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@othus12 said:

Sasuke does not use tsukuyomi. He uses regular genjutsu I don't think even kenpachi could survive tsukuyomi..

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@othus12 said:

Sasuke does not use tsukuyomi. He uses regular genjutsu I don't think even kenpachi could survive tsukuyomi..

LOL !!!

Go reread his fights against Killer Bee, and Danzo...

He used it on them both, even though it wasn't that effective...

Which brings me to my next point, Kenpachi wouldn't survive Itachi's tsukyomi...

But Sasuke's is very basic and nowhere near the level of Itachi's so Kenny would be able to fight through it...

What makes me believe he can fight through basic genjutsu ???

Read Kenpachi's fight against Tosen, and see how he fought through his illusion, that cuts of all of your senses...

Much like Sasuke's tsuykyomi...

Once again Kenpachi stomps....

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@othus12 said:

LOL !!!

Which brings me to my next point, Kenpachi wouldn't survive Itachi's tsukyomi...

But Sasuke's is very basic and nowhere near the level of Itachi's so Kenny would be able to fight through it...

Read Kenpachi's fight against Tosen, and see how he fought through his illusion, that cuts of all of your senses...

Everytime, it's said "Genjutsu"

The difference between sasuke's and itachi's is the alteration of perception of time. So, sasuke's so called "tsukuyomi" is not very different from normal Genjutsu, except it's possibly stronger. I used the term "tsukuyomi" for a full fledged one, like itachi's.

I didn't say he couldn't fight through a basic Genjutsu, like kurenai's or sasuke's. And difference between Tosen's illusion and sasuke's is, fighting when your senses are deceiving you>fighting when they aren't telling you anything. It's nothing like sasuke's tsukuyomi.

so, in your opinion, kenpachi stomps. ok.

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@othus12 said:

LOL !!!

The difference between sasuke's and itachi's is the alteration of perception of time. So, sasuke's so called "tsukuyomi" is not very different from normal Genjutsu, except it's possibly stronger. I used the term "tsukuyomi" for a full fledged one, like itachi's.

I didn't say he couldn't fight through a basic Genjutsu, like kurenai's or sasuke's. And difference between Tosen's illusion and sasuke's is, fighting when your senses are deceiving you>fighting when they aren't telling you anything. It's nothing like sasuke's tsukuyomi.

Even though it says "genjutsu" its pretty obvious that it's tsukuyomi, he cast the genjutsu in both cases with his MANGEKYO sharingan, and how is tskuyomi casted ??? By a mangekyo sharingan...

It especially obvious in his fight with danzo, since itachi shows up within the genjutsu and cast amaterasu...

It even states on Narutowika.com that he uses the jutsu...

And besides, im not the one who originally stated he had the jutsu because if he doesn't have the jutsu...

Than Kenpachi stomps harder...

If you believe otherwise please state your reasoning...

@ALMIGHTY said:

Even though it says "genjutsu" its pretty obvious that it's tsukuyomi, he cast the genjutsu in both cases with his MANGEKYO sharingan, and how is tskuyomi casted ??? By a mangekyo sharingan...

It especially obvious in his fight with danzo, since itachi shows up within the genjutsu and cast amaterasu...

And besides, im not the one who originally stated he had the jutsu because if he doesn't have the jutsu...

O.k.

Go back to the first time itachi casted it, and see if looks anything similar at all. I said, I used the term tsukuyomi, as in a full fledged one. Sasuke's tsukuyomi seems to be incomplete. I mean, considering the gap in power, it is very uncomfortable to even call in a tsukuyomi, though I agree that it has been called tsukuyomi on several occasions..

I know you're not, you just replied to my comment above.

Sasuke has shown fairly good speed since the beginning. He's sharingan to take down the speed advantage, quite strong fire type Jutsu's, snake summons as strong as Manda, Genjutsu, electric techniques, susano for both offense and defense, amaterasu, blaze release.. etc etc. But what's important is, he's not the type of enemy kenpachi should go against. He's calm, composed, very tactical, good with setting traps, a perfect match for kenpachi's barbaric fighting style.

So, I don't think it's quite a stomp..

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

O.k.

Go back to the first time itachi casted it, and see if looks anything similar at all. I said, I used the term tsukuyomi, as in a full fledged one. Sasuke's tsukuyomi seems to be incomplete. I mean, considering the gap in power, it is very uncomfortable to even call in a tsukuyomi, though I agree that it has been called tsukuyomi on several occasions..

I know you're not, you just replied to my comment above.

Sasuke has shown fairly good speed since the beginning. He's sharingan to take down the speed advantage, quite strong fire type Jutsu's, snake summons as strong as Manda, Genjutsu, electric techniques, susano for both offense and defense, amaterasu, blaze release.. etc etc. But what's important is, he's not the type of enemy kenpachi should go against. He's calm, composed, very tactical, good with setting traps, a perfect match for kenpachi's barbaric fighting style.

So, I don't think it's quite a stomp..

I understand that it's a much weaker version of what itachi displayed, and it even looks different than itachi's...

But the same could be said about their susanoo's, incomplete or complete it is still tsukyomi... Just like incomplete or complete the current ten tails is the ten tails...

Kenpachi is certaintly faster than sasuke especially with his eyepatch off, I don't believe sasuke's sharingan can keep up with him either...

Kenpachi could tank all those techniques as well, yet I do admut sasuke's style of fighting is the way of going about beating kenpachi...

Yet... once again Tousen has that same style of fighting, being calm, composed, tactical etc. yet Kenpachi overcame him...

Also sasuke CURRENTLY is anything but calm, composed, and tactical, he is fuled by rage, and just spams his sharingan techniques...

Maybe saying this is a stomp is taking it a little too far... But, I still believe kenpachi takes majority...

@ALMIGHTY said:

I understand that it's a much weaker version of what itachi displayed, and it even looks different than itachi's...

But the same could be said about their susanoo's, incomplete or complete it is still tsukyomi... Just like incomplete or complete the current ten tails is the ten tails...

Kenpachi is certaintly faster than sasuke especially with his eyepatch off, I don't believe sasuke's sharingan can keep up with him either...

Kenpachi could tank all those techniques as well, yet I do admut sasuke's style of fighting is the way of going about beating kenpachi...

Yet... once again Tousen has that same style of fighting, being calm, composed, tactical etc. yet Kenpachi overcame him...

Also sasuke CURRENTLY is anything but calm, composed, and tactical, he is fuled by rage, and just spams his sharingan techniques...

Maybe saying this is a stomp is taking it a little too far... But, I still believe kenpachi takes majority...

O.k.. Lets call it tsukuyomi. But I'm going to add "super-weak-sasuke-only" every time. :p

Kenpachi is faster thank sasuke..but I don't think sharingan won't be able to track kenpachi..

tanking all those techniques? seriously? even kenpachi is not that much of a tank..

Well, sasuke doesn't really seem like tosen.. he doesn't panic, or go slashing his enemies when it doesn't work, or go about talking on justice..

He does spam his techniques, but his technical side's still good enough.. Like using the blaze release at the correct time etc..

That was exactly my point.. not a stomp :)

Gotcha! :p :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel