Sasuke Uchiha Vs. Kenpachi

Topic started by mavfan626 on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Genjustu isn't affective against those with a strong will

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Genjustu isn't affective against those with a strong will

You are confusing genjutsu with haki..

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Genjustu isn't affective against those with a strong will

You are confusing genjutsu with haki..

No I'm not if you have a strong enough will a person can break out of a genjutusu

Post by xlab3000 (1,367 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kenpachi would win

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Can I say!  
 
REIATSU CRUSH!!! :O
Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Genjustu isn't affective against those with a strong will

You are confusing genjutsu with haki..

No I'm not if you have a strong enough will a person can break out of a genjutusu

When did that happen? If naruto was not able to, I doubt anyone in bleach can, too..

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

sasuke wins via genjutsu or amaterasu, kenpachi never dodges NEVER

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Genjustu isn't affective against those with a strong will

You are confusing genjutsu with haki..

No I'm not if you have a strong enough will a person can break out of a genjutusu

When did that happen? If naruto was not able to, I doubt anyone in bleach can, too..

I believe it was said during the original series when Naruto wasn't extremly weak against genjutsu

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

No I'm not if you have a strong enough will a person can break out of a genjutusu

When did that happen? If naruto was not able to, I doubt anyone in bleach can, too..

I believe it was said during the original series when Naruto wasn't extremly weak against genjutsu

I can't remember it :(

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Genjustu isn't affective against those with a strong will

You are confusing genjutsu with haki..

No I'm not if you have a strong enough will a person can break out of a genjutusu

When did that happen? If naruto was not able to, I doubt anyone in bleach can, too..

I believe it was said during the original series when Naruto wasn't extremly weak against genjutsu

It never happened, no amount of will could break a good genjutsu. Nobody ever broke free from genjutsu through sheer will alone.

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8
When has Sasuke displayed genjutsu strong enough to harm Kenpachi anyway ??? although he has his eye's his genjutsu is not as good as itachi's...
Post by redbird3rdboywonder (176 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Genjustu isn't affective against those with a strong will

You are confusing genjutsu with haki..

No I'm not if you have a strong enough will a person can break out of a genjutusu

When did that happen? If naruto was not able to, I doubt anyone in bleach can, too..

I believe it was said during the original series when Naruto wasn't extremly weak against genjutsu

It never happened, no amount of will could break a good genjutsu. Nobody ever broke free from genjutsu through sheer will alone.

Yes they have I remember someone doing it but I cant remember who it was, It may have been Kisame

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@redbird3rdboywonder: That wasn't a genjutsu; Kisame was unconscious and while he was knocked out the others were going through his mind using another kind of jutsu to get information about who he was working for and where the scroll was, he then woke himself up by biting his own tongue off since he was so big on never letting out secrets and the ninja code ect. But it wasn't really through willpower nor was it a genjutsu. A example I would have used was back in part 1 when Kurenai used a genjutsu on Itachi and Itachi revered it so Kurenai broke out of it by biting down on her lip, however that wasn't one of Itachi's good genjutsu.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@redbird3rdboywonder: @ALMIGHTY: @GIRUGAMESH: @Kurohige: OH, it was Shikamaru that got out of genjustu. He broke his finger to snap himself out of Tayuya's genjutsu. But still, that doesn't matter. Uchiha genjutsu is not so weak and easily broken. I'm not even convinced that genjutsu will work on a soul reaper. I doubt spirit energy is a valid replacement for chakra. So I'm still saying Kenpachi one shots Sakuke.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@UltimateHero0406: Right. Shikamaru.

By why sill ken one shot sasuke? He has move prediction, and enough speed to dodge.. And if not, he can use susano for protection. Kenpachi doesn't have an actual defense against illusions, except for the fact that they are from different shows. It's the same as saying, "you can't even see him, he wins by default" what's the point in the thread, then?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@PrinceAragorn1: Its simple. Genjutsu isn't just illusions like Aizen. It is controlling the chakra flow in a person's brain to make them see and feel what you want them to. But the thing is, Kenpachi has no chakra to control, therefore, genjutsu will not work on him. As for Susano'o, it may protect him for a while but Kenpachi would just keep hammering at it. It is breakable. If Im not mistaken, it was worked away at while fighting kages. And after Sasuke is at his limit he will be vulnerable.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Its simple. Genjutsu isn't just illusions like Aizen. It is controlling the chakra flow in a person's brain to make them see and feel what you want them to. But the thing is, Kenpachi has no chakra to control, therefore, genjutsu will not work on him. As for Susano'o, it may protect him for a while but Kenpachi would just keep hammering at it. It is breakable. If Im not mistaken, it was worked away at while fighting kages. And after Sasuke is at his limit he will be vulnerable.

See? "chakra doesn't exist outside naruto.." That's the only usable defense.. If he has no chakra, he won't fall far Genjutus, neji's gentle fist will not work on him, kisame won't be able to suck his chakra using his sword... that's what half the battles including bleach say. I mean, if you say that his techniques are not useful because he is not from naruto, it's not very useful to debate.. I mean, suppose there is someone, who relies heavily on Genjutsu, and is very strong because of it.. Arguing that it won't work makes him completly useless in comparison with others.. I am not talking about you, but general trend..

And of course susano can be destroyed.. In the time kenpachi keeps hammering at it, sasuke has a wide arsenal to wear him down, too.. chidori, fire techniques, kirin, summonings, etc... And sasuke has already used and reused it when it was worn out.. So he just requires a quick replacement..

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Genjustu isn't affective against those with a strong will

You are confusing genjutsu with haki..

No I'm not if you have a strong enough will a person can break out of a genjutusu

When did that happen? If naruto was not able to, I doubt anyone in bleach can, too..

I believe it was said during the original series when Naruto wasn't extremly weak against genjutsu

It never happened, no amount of will could break a good genjutsu. Nobody ever broke free from genjutsu through sheer will alone.

Yes they have I remember someone doing it but I cant remember who it was, It may have been Kisame

That's some nice proof you have there.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Its simple. Genjutsu isn't just illusions like Aizen. It is controlling the chakra flow in a person's brain to make them see and feel what you want them to. But the thing is, Kenpachi has no chakra to control, therefore, genjutsu will not work on him. As for Susano'o, it may protect him for a while but Kenpachi would just keep hammering at it. It is breakable. If Im not mistaken, it was worked away at while fighting kages. And after Sasuke is at his limit he will be vulnerable.

This.

And as you say yourself, that was a genjutsu from Tayuya; comparing her's to Sasuke's/Itachi's would be like comparing a kamehameha from Krillin to one from Goku.

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kenpachi.

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ALMIGHTY: tsukuyomi would give hell to kenpachi

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel