Sasuke Uchiha Vs. Kenpachi

Topic started by mavfan626 on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sasuke Uchiha

Vs.

Kenpachi

Rules

Morals on

In character

Standard equipment

Win Via KO, Death or incapacitation

Who would win and why?

Post by ALMIGHTY (377 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Kenpachi baby shakes Sausgay
Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Kenny curb stomps hard and kills

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,896 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ALMIGHTY said:

Kenpachi baby shakes Sausgay
Post by SMXLR8 (7,116 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ALMIGHTY: that is not nice

Post by mavfan626 (94 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How would Kenpachi deal with the Mangekyou Sharingan or Chidori Sword?

Post by phantomrant (1,332 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dat one-shot's still fresh. XD.

@mavfan626 said:

How would Kenpachi deal with the Mangekyou Sharingan or Chidori Sword?

Assuming no equivalence: Answer's obvious.

Assuming equivalence: Sasuke either struggles to even face Kenpachi after feeling his reiatsu or Kenpachi just swings his sword at Sasuke before he can do anything with it.

Chidori Sword: lol.....

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,032 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@mavfan626: Doesn't matter. Kenny has too much raw power. Sasuke couldn't handle a thrashing from him. and the chidori sword wouldnt do much because of Kenpachi's crazy durability.
Post by ReiKai (3,510 posts) See mini bio Level 10
After what Tite Kubo did with Bleach, I don't even feel we should have debates with that cast anymore since he's pretty much abandoned it.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,896 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ReiKai: I feel ya man. Bleach has went downhill...

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (177 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Kenny STOMPS

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Kenny STOMPS

How is he going to deal with genjutsus?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ReiKai said:

After what Tite Kubo did with Bleach, I don't even feel we should have debates with that cast anymore since he's pretty much abandoned it.

I agree! stupid Kubo made Kenpachi look bad!

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@PrinceAragorn1: Lol assuming genjutsu works on spirits that don't have physical eyes or chakra. Also assuming that sasuke can tag him and actually damage him if he goes into a genjutsu. Kenpachi is merciless in character so morals on makes no difference. He would see him step on him then move on to free aizen and fight him man to man.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Lol assuming genjutsu works on spirits that don't have physical eyes or chakra. Also assuming that sasuke can tag him and actually damage him if he goes into a genjutsu. Kenpachi is merciless in character so morals on makes no difference. He would see him step on him then move on to free aizen and fight him man to man.

Well yes. The whole fight is feasible only if you allow sasuke to use his attacks/see kenpachi. But if you do allow him to use it, it isn't necessary to tag him.

And no way he's trying to free aizen, even kenpachi isn't stupid enough to fight a man who took down four captains, vizards and captain commander all by himself. He looks for battle, not getting slaughtered..

So is this post Ken-Chan or pre-time?

Post by taichokage (12,947 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Doesn't matter much. Kenny walks all over Sasuke.

@taichokage: lol.. true.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,529 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

Well yes. The whole fight is feasible only if you allow sasuke to use his attacks/see kenpachi. But if you do allow him to use it, it isn't necessary to tag him.

And no way he's trying to free aizen, even kenpachi isn't stupid enough to fight a man who took down four captains, vizards and captain commander all by himself. He looks for battle, not getting slaughtered..

You don't seem to understand Kenpachi too well. He did just try and take on Juhabach and even though he did get absolutely slaughtered, I bet you anything, if he could, he would attack him again. Kenpachi's nuts.

As for this, big stomp for Kenpachi. Genjutsu shouldn't be too effective against him, he could probably just disturb or release more reiatsu similar to how someone disturbs their own chakra to undo genjutsu in Naruto. Plus genjutsu will only save Sasuke for so long, Kenpachi will eventually catch him and he will rip him a new one.

@ohgodwhy said:

You don't seem to understand Kenpachi too well. He did just try and take on Juhabach and even though he did get absolutely slaughtered, I bet you anything, if he could, he would attack him again. Kenpachi's nuts.

As for this, big stomp for Kenpachi. Genjutsu shouldn't be too effective against him, he could probably just disturb or release more reiatsu similar to how someone disturbs their own chakra to undo genjutsu in Naruto. Plus genjutsu will only save Sasuke for so long, Kenpachi will eventually catch him and he will rip him a new one.

Yup, I forgot he was slaughtered by Juha bach clone. I don't think he knew how strong he was, though. Wasn't he saying,"are you the boss of these trash?" Still,

I don't think sasuke won't be able to handle reiatsu/chakra fluctuations. I would consider it valid for people like goku/vegeta/yamcha etc. Also, sasuke doesn't use genjutsu as finisher. He has plenty on his side. He could use Amaterasu, for example (Now don't say it won't hurt kenpachi) or kirin, or he could just keep using clones to distract him enough to engulf him in flames. Also, he has his susano for defense. Of course it won't be useful against kendo ken, and non-eye patch ken should give him a tough time also, but it should give him momentary defenses at least. All he needs is enough time to use Black flames, and I doubt all his move prediction,replacements, clones and fighting skills won't buy him the time.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel