Sasuke Uchiha and Orochimaru VS Killer Bee and Raikage

Topic started by nishi99 on Jan. 13, 2013. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,945 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting The Hidden Cloud

Post by eddz99 (2,656 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Brothers own Master-Student

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14

BB will seal the win for KB.

Although Sasuke has some tricks.

Im for KB, coz his handled Sasuke once before.

Post by taichokage (15,285 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
In my mind this is good. As long as Killer Bee and Sasuke dominantly focus on each other, I think B can win. And Raikage could give Orochimaru hell if not win, but even if he winds up on the defensive, Bee would eventually make his way over there and then it's double lairat time or however you say/spell it. Still I could almost as easily see team 1 winning to be honest.
Post by Lord_Satanis (16 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Team two with ease.

Orochimaru is in no way comparable to Bee or A.

And Sasuke can't beat either one of them one on one.

Post by othus12 (7,939 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i dont think it would be that easy, sasuke has eternal mangekyou sharingan and orochimaru can summon via edo tensei the first and second hokages, i also saw that the raikage had a lot of trouble against an uncomplete susanoo, so this would be even worse.

@othus12 said:

i dont think it would be that easy, sasuke has eternal mangekyou sharingan and orochimaru can summon via edo tensei the first and second hokages, i also saw that the raikage had a lot of trouble against an uncomplete susanoo, so this would be even worse.

Sasuke's EMS is currently featless so I don't see your reasoning for mentioning it.  And Oro's ET is pitifully imperfect; old Hiruzen could ward of his Edos.

Raikage was pissed because he thought Bee was dead, he was fighting recklessly, not to mention he would've killed him if it had not been for Gaara's intervention (though he would've likely died as well).
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Thunder brothers take the W. Between the 8 tails, A's speed, and other various tricks, they have this.

On a side note, A and B vs Sasuke and Itachi would be interesting...

Post by othus12 (7,939 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Lord_Satanis: featless except for his complete susanoo version which can spam amaterasu arrows. it took 1 amaterasu to defeat killer bee, if sasuke pull out his amaterasu arrows that would be it for him, and the raikage is reckless, thats his way of fighting, even mifune noticed how he cant keep his cool. orochimaru is just the cherry on top, he can summon manda and lets not forget that he is extremely durable.

@othus12: Maybe you forgot but Bee allowed Sasuke to defeat him. He lost on purpose so he could escape and not be hunted anymore. Even Danzo could avoid Sasuke's arrow, Bee wouldn't have any trouble with them, not to mention both he and A are faster than Sasuke. Raikage's not a reckless fighter, the one fight he lost complete control of his emotions was against Sasuke; if he knew Bee was alive, the fight would've went down differently. 

Orochimaru's irrelevant tbh. He could barely tango with Kn4, Bee's Kn6 would slaughter him, with ease. Raikage could easily wreck him in V2 Raiton Armour.
Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12:

Susaano means nothing because Killerbee has Samehada. If we are always talking about personality Sasuke was practicually blood lusted in his fight with Danzo, and Kakashi. Orochimaru isn't getting one shotted but dude really can't do to much because of A's speed. He's going to get last a while but man it will be hard.

@WhiteLion: The full brunt of Kn4's Bijuu Dama would've likely ended him. Bee could one-shot him in Kn6.

@Lord_Satanis:

Considering that Orochimaru was just toying with Naruto, all while he was sick and his body was rejecting him. I really don't think he is getting one shottd.

@WhiteLion: Current sasuke owns orochimaru ~ stated by orochi himself

@eddz99:

What the hell does that have to do with anything? How does Sasuske owning Orochimaru equal him being one shotted by Killer Bee? Doesn't make any sense to me.

@WhiteLion: What?  Oro was on the ropes, you can't toy with someone who could obliterate you with ease. He had to whip out the triple Rashomon to stop Kn4's Bijuu Dama. 

He was pushed to his limit. It should be common sense that Bee in 8 tails mode (or whatever the hell it's called) would literally slaughter his ass with a Bijuu Dama; you do know Bee can throw out mountain+-level BBs, right?

@Lord_Satanis:

No he wasn't. He started getting beat or taking the fight serious when he went 4 tailed form. And again. Orochimaru was sick. His body was rejecting him. In the fight Orochimaru was toying and provoking Naruto about how Sasuke was stronger, and in the darkness. And yes I do know about the Tailed Beast Bomb. He hit Suigetsu with it while he was a giant wave of water. Orochimaru is known for his surviablity. . Hell his attack prevention jutsu would stop him from being one shotted. As for you saying Naruto destorying him you keep ignoring that he was sick, and his body was rejecting him. A little while later you saw Orochimaru in bed when Sasuke attacked him. With all his regeneration, and substitution jutsu he's not getting one hit koedd by KB. I'm not saying Orochimaru and Sasuke are flat out victors here. I am saying he's not getting one shottd.

@WhiteLion: Of course he took the fight serious when he was 4 tailed form ( fox controlled him ) Orochimaru * Sick * Cannot do anything to hurt him so stop saying that orochimaru * Sick * was matching against 4 tailed form because if he fought head on even if he wasn't sick then he would've died, 4 tailed naruto = 6 paths of pain .

He does get one shotted if B uses his 8 tails at the beginning and uses bijuu bomb, i even doubt if orochimaru can survive 2 kirins which is a hell of a lot weaker than bijuu bomb..

@eddz99 said:

@WhiteLion: Of course he took the fight serious when he was 4 tailed form ( fox controlled him ) Orochimaru * Sick * Cannot do anything to hurt him so stop saying that orochimaru * Sick * was matching against 4 tailed form because if he fought head on even if he wasn't sick then he would've died, 4 tailed naruto = 6 paths of pain .

He does get one shotted if B uses his 8 tails at the beginning and uses bijuu bomb, i even doubt if orochimaru can survive 2 kirins which is a hell of a lot weaker than bijuu bomb..

How does being sick equal to being at the best of your ability? It doesn't. After 3 years his body is rejecting him, he is in a weakened state at this time. To try to dismiss that isn't right in anyway.. Orochimaru *Sick* vs Naruto shouldn't be a valid statement for you to easily say he gets one shotted. That's like saying Goku without his heart virus would have faired exactly the same against android 20.

Secondly you're teling m if he took the fight serious to begin with instead of toying with him while he was KT3 he wouldn't have won while he was sick? Bull bro.

Secondly if you really want to get techniqual even if Orochimaru does get blasted to bits all he has to do is abandon his soul and take Killber Bee's or A's body over. Neither one of them have a Sharingan so they're not reversing. Again Orochimaru isn't getting one shottd sorry. Same dude that's got his body cut in half, still lived, You also ignored my mentioning of Leech All Attack Preventions Method. So again he's not getting one shotted.

Post by 5th (1,364 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How will Oro even have the speed to keep up with neither of them if Sasuke with the MS was already having trouble keeping up with Killer Bee? And when Sasuke had finally obtained Susano'o he was still getting his ass wrecked by the Raikage (Though he did held his own pretty well)

Not just that but, The Raikage could just blitz Oro whenever he uses oral rebirth while KB just goes full Gyuki mode and squishes Oro and Sasuke at the same time (Note: His full Gyuki mode is a different league than his other transformations in the past, he was basically like Kurama and Naruto transformation)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel