Sasuke taking on Akatsuki

Topic started by Dream on Oct. 20, 2009. Last post by lordhaseo 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

This isn't a gauntlet-style battle. I'm looking into two different scenarios with how Sasuke would fare in one-on-one battles against Akatsuki members: when he has his Cursed Seal + absorbed Orochimaru's remains and when he gains use of the Mangenkyo Sharingan. In both circumstances, how do you think he could fare with these Akatsuki members:  
 
Kisame 
 
Sasori 
 
Pein 
 
Konan 
 
Hidan 
 
Kakuzu 

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
in the first scenario 
 
kisame : no go, that guy have bijuu level chakra, meaning he can vomit at least a lake, and again there has to be a reason why he got partnered with itachi
 
sasori: look at much sasuke get hit in every single one of his battle, sasori only need one scracth, one ity bity scratch
 
pein: dead, period (sasuke dead )
 
konan: she never fought before, i can say she is unharmable by turning to paper, but burning seems to be uchiha clan specialty
 
hidan: see sasori's entry, although if sasuke realizes his ability he would substituted his blood with something
 
kakuzu: well it's more or less draw, or not unless sasuke can kill all the mask quickly he get his ass handed
 
second, after he got HAX upgrade
kisame: chance of winning, due to sasuke seemingly more willing to spam his MS more than itachi
 
sasori: again chance of winning way larger, burn puppetman burn
 
pein: still dead  (sasuke that is)

konan: paper and fire do not match 
 
Hidan: burn mister voodo man, while he is burning sasuke can focus on dodging
 
kakuzu;, burn the mask together with his body
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis:
i think pein can beat him
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: that's why he died, during pein fight, that commentary is written on sasuke pov
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: that's why he died, during pein fight, that commentary is written on sasuke pov "

um isnt sasuke running the gaunlet here?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: that's why he died, during pein fight, that commentary is written on sasuke pov "
um isnt sasuke running the gaunlet here? "
no basically it list how sasuke will fare against them 
 
example
 
pein: dead
 
this means sasuke dies
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis:
-_- wtf are u talking about LOL 
 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis: -_- wtf are u talking about LOL   "
err basically it says
 
pein: dies
 
that statement means that
sasuke dies against pein
 
konan: paper and fire doesn't match
 konan loses against sasuke
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This ain't a gauntlet , this is a suicide buffet
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" This ain't a gauntlet , this is a suicide buffet "
some of them is pure suicide, like pein or kisame
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Where is Deidara and Zetsu
 
this is a mocker
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" Where is Deidara and Zetsu  this is a mocker "
we know deidara lose to sasuke
 
Zetsu is non combat, well at least not direct
Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Nerx: As cfatalis pointed out, Sasuke's beaten Itachi and Deidara so there was no sense in those two being involved in this. I have yet to fully see what Zetsu would be capable of in battle which is why he isn't involved here either.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Dream said:
" @Nerx: As cfatalis pointed out, Sasuke's beaten Itachi and Deidara so there was no sense in those two being involved in this. I have yet to fully see what Zetsu would be capable of in battle which is why he isn't involved here either. "
I somehow disagree but you are right all the way
 

this is my personal opinion and how  I see it, don't have to be put in
  1. Itachi 'wanted' to lose on their battle which was a dissapointment and CIS IMO because Sasuke didn't even get a scar plus his superior jutsu
  2. Deidara went cuckoo after Sasori's demise and not to mention Tobi's bickering plus both arms are ripped one way or another which may reduce the use percentage
  3. Orochi 'piggy-backed' Sasuke into victory and w/o the cursed seal he is skullfvcked against them
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" @Dream said:
" @Nerx: As cfatalis pointed out, Sasuke's beaten Itachi and Deidara so there was no sense in those two being involved in this. I have yet to fully see what Zetsu would be capable of in battle which is why he isn't involved here either. "
I somehow disagree but you are right all the way
 

this is my personal opinion and how  I see it, don't have to be put in
  1. Itachi 'wanted' to lose on their battle which was a dissapointment and CIS IMO because Sasuke didn't even get a scar plus his superior jutsu
  2. Deidara went cuckoo after Sasori's demise and not to mention Tobi's bickering plus both arms are ripped one way or another which may reduce the use percentage
  3. Orochi 'piggy-backed' Sasuke into victory and w/o the cursed seal he is skullfvcked against them
"
now ,well everybody in naruto piggybacked the main char
 
example naruto pggiy backed by 3 people  no less, other wise he would only use 1000 clones
sakura piggybacked by tsunade, from useless female, to shehulk with a heal spell
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@cfatalis: i just hate that man
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: well it's how it worked
Post by taichokage (12,685 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sasuke w.o. Itachi's power vs Kisame = Kisame 
Sasuke with Itachi's power vs Kisame = ?
Sasuke w.o vs Sasori = either way
Sasuke with vs Sasori = Sasuke
Sasuke w.o. vs Pein = Pein
Sasuke with vs Pein = Pein
Sasuke vs Konan either form = Sasuke
Sasuke w.o. vs Hidan = ?
Sasuke with vs Hidan = Sasuke
Sasuke w.o. vs Kakuzu = Kakuzu
Sasukewwith vs Kakuzu = Sasuke
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

EPIC FAIL, i hope he die's
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel