Sasori vs Naruto and Kakashi

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on March 16, 2013. Last post by Dream 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Beginning of Shippuden versions. 

The fight takes place in Sunagakure. 
No prep. 
Morals are on. 
Win by Death / K.O. 
Who wins? 

AND 
AND 
Post by CerusSerenade (2,634 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sasori just needs to tag them for the poison to end both of them, and he's more than capable of doing that.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade: He lost to Sakura... lol

@ReliusClover said:

@CerusSerenade: He lost to Sakura... lol

Because she had the antidote and the old woman guiding her with precision movements, it's openly said she would have died outright without the woman's help.

Kakashi and Naruto have no such help, they die horribly.

@CerusSerenade: Yeah... but either Naruto or Kakashi shit on ten Sakura's and Chiyos in terms of stats, skill, jutsu and strategy.

We might talk about them individually losing, but together Sasori is fodder level.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Naruto and Kakashi could pull a win but it will be tough.

@ReliusClover said:

@CerusSerenade: Yeah... but either Naruto or Kakashi shit on ten Sakura's and Chiyos in terms of stats, skill, jutsu and strategy.

We might talk about them individually losing, but together Sasori is fodder level.

You're forgetting that morals are on, beginning of Shippuden (no Kamui) and that there is no prep. (no antidote)

They really don't have an answer for the whole iron sand technique, let alone the fatal poison that he can tag them with.

@CerusSerenade: Morals don't really matter they know he's from Akatsuki and that's all they need.

Kakashi had Kamui in the first episode of Naruto, just because we didn't see him use it doesn't mean he didn't have it back then. He didn't gain in power.

Iron ass, shit never done anything impressive and same with poison, Sakura and the hag needed it because they got tagged, these two won't.

@ReliusClover: So you're saying they would somehow survive the poison?

No, Kakashi did not have Kamui in the first episode, he had to develop it while chasing Deidara.

Naruto didn't have the sheer physical power Sakura had. I shouldn't need to tell you Sakura was trained by Tsunade and that is where she got that physical strength that Naruto could only demonstrate through rasengan. He would be hard pressed to be blocking iron pillars being thrown at him constantly.

@CerusSerenade: No, i'm saying he won't touch either of these two before he's taken out. The poison might as well give them AIDS and then cause instant death, it's good for shit if he can't hit em.

You're being way too liberal in your belief that Naruto and Kakashi would know how to deal with Sasori.

It was stated that the only reason they fared so well against him was because Chiyo knew how Sasori fought and knew his tricks, Kakashi and Naruto don't. They get tagged by a stray needle and die as he protects himself with iron sand.

@CerusSerenade: So you want to say that they will just stand there and let themselves be hit? Sakura and Chiyo are peak human in speed for fuck's sake, they needed the info to make up for the shitty stats. Naruto and Kakashi on the other hand won't get hit with blindfolds with three Sasoris at the same time, especially if we consider that they both know substitution and clone jutsu.

@ReliusClover said:

@CerusSerenade: So you want to say that they will just stand there and let themselves be hit? Sakura and Chiyo are peak human in speed for fuck's sake, they needed the info to make up for the shitty stats. Naruto and Kakashi on the other hand won't get hit with blindfolds with three Sasoris at the same time, especially if we consider that they both know substitution and clone jutsu.

So you're just ignoring the whole test between Kakashi and a pair of Naruto and Sakura where they kept up with each other through a whole day basically negating what you're saying about Sakura being incredibly slow compared to Kakashi and Naruto?

I trust you know when you give up, I hope I don't have to post the video.

@CerusSerenade: Shittin' me right?

That was pure PIS, Sakura has no feats to suggest that she could keep up with part 1 Naruto let alone post skip. And that time she was together with Naruto which means they were working together. And even more obvious is that Kakashi was going easy on them as at that point he could have trashed both.

Trying to say that Sasori might win is ok, on the other hand trying to convince someone that Sakura is on the same level as Naruto and Kakashi is digging your own grave. You just lost all credibility.

I'm done, Relius refuses to listen to the facts that are being thrust right in his face and continues to spout random crap without taking actual feats into account when even the OBD says they had about the same speed with Naruto at base form. Have a nice day.

@CerusSerenade: A statement is not a fact, show me a feat. And even if we assume they did, the team would still take it mid difficulty at best.

@ReliusClover: I said I'm done, go find someone and waste their time, not mine.

@CerusSerenade: So i asked your for a feat two times and i get no response. Very well i can concluded you can't show me one because there is none.

And get the hell down for your horse, from what i have seen so far from you you aren't even worth responding to, let alone to start an actual debate with you and yet i still tries a nice approach and kindly asked you for proof for any outrageous claim you make.

So either clean your name by providing feats and proof or just get lost.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hmm could be a good battle.

Although having said that Naruto will die fairly early on because Sasori will hit him at least once and Naruto has no antidote to heal himself with. Given Naruto's brash nature and no prior knowledge of that battle, this is a very likely outcome.

Then it's Sasori vs Kakashi and I don't see Kakashi fairing too well against Sasori and his onslaught of puppet attacks, with just a single scratch being enough to cause a fatal injury. Maybe he could get lucky with kamui but he didn't seem too proficient with it at the start of Shippuuden, having just about managed to get Deidara's arm.

It's widely agreed that Sasori losing to Sakura and Chiyo was PIS. The reason for his loss was that he hesitated and effectively let himself be killed by his parent's puppets. Prior to that he had shown that he was pretty hard to take down due to his ability to switch his heart between his puppets at will.

Post by nishi99 (1,707 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sasori

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel