Sasori vs Itachi

Topic started by Pheonix on June 7, 2010. Last post by hiei_hyabusha 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Distance: 100 Feet
State of Mind: Calm and Rational
Restrictions: None

Sasori desires to kill Itachi in order to make him his most ultimate puppet with the Mangekyou Sharingan
and finally tracks him down in Amegakure.

Who wins?

Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Amaterasu and Susanoo will be the banes of Sasori's existence if Itachi resorts to using them.

But seriously, I imagine both have a good grasp of how the other fights since both are fellow Akatsuki members and Itachi would know damn well a single cut from any of Sasori's puppets would be fatal. If Itachi wants to end the match quickly, he could definitely make use of Amaterasu to kill the puppet Akatsuki member as fire wouldn't be the puppet's best friend or quickly destroy Sasori's heart before he has any chance to summon his puppets which would make things more challenging for the rogue Uchiha.
@Dream said:
" Amaterasu and Susanoo will be the banes of Sasori's existence if Itachi resorts to using them.  But seriously, I imagine both have a good grasp of how the other fights since both are fellow Akatsuki members and Itachi would know damn well a single cut from any of Sasori's puppets would be fatal. If Itachi wants to end the match quickly, he could definitely make use of Amaterasu to kill the puppet Akatsuki member as fire wouldn't be the puppet's best friend or quickly destroy Sasori's heart before he has any chance to summon his puppets which would make things more challenging for the rogue Uchiha. "
Sasori will start off in Hiruko, so the Amaterasu shit wont be killing him anytime soon. He'll be keeping Itachi on the run with his senbon and Itachi will need a way to destroy Hiruko, which'll only be possible with Katons since he hasn't shown any chakra enhanced strength yet. The fight will go into Sasori's favor as Amaterasu continues to drain itachi of his chakra, He can't keep it up forever you know. Sasori will assess itachi as a vicious and powerful threat, so he'll use everything he has against Itachi. kakzekaga puppet, 100 puppets technique everything. It'll be a battle of attrition in which Sasori will win
Who's scared to debate lol?
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Itachi easily
@Acer said:
" Itachi easily "
Why? Genjutsu is useless here since Sasori lacks a brain or a central nervous system

The only living part of him is his HEART

It's like you saying Itachi can MS a robot. C'mon now
Who's next? You people are heavily wanking Itachi like he's a fucking God
@Pheonix:  Show me at what point in my post did I mention genjutsu. Please im dying to know because I dont see it. One of must be delusional.

You dont need to exaggerate the word heart. I know who Sasori is.

He's a puppet, not a robot, and again not once did I mention MS in my post. Dont go jumping to conclusions. Secondly it seems to me your convined that MS wont work on Sasori. You do know MS isn't just about genjutsu techniques. Sure Tsukoyomi will have no effect. The other two MS techniques, Susannoo and Amaterasu will both work. Neither Sasori nor his puppets can survive being burst into flames which burn as hot as the sun and for seven days. Fire --------------------------------------------> Wood
Oh Shit, Hax Amaterasu fails to burn through Karin's clothes? Please don't use PIS or CIS as your excuse

@Pheonix:  Bwahaha look at your scan again. The clothes are clearly being burnt and being destroyed. The only reason they weren't burnt away fully was because Sasuke was able to put the flames out before they did anymore damage.
@Acer said:

" @Pheonix:  Show me at what point in my post did I mention genjutsu. Please im dying to know because I dont see it. One of must be delusional.  You dont need to exaggerate the word heart. I know who Sasori is.  He's a puppet, not a robot, and again not once did I mention MS in my post. Dont go jumping to conclusions. Secondly it seems to me your convined that MS wont work on Sasori. You do know MS isn't just about genjutsu techniques. Sure Tsukoyomi will have no effect. The other two MS techniques, Susannoo and Amaterasu will both work. Neither Sasori nor his puppets can survive being burst into flames which burn as hot as the sun and for seven days. Fire --------------------------------------------> Wood "

I didn't say Sasori was a robot, I was just using the term "robot" to prove a point

By MS, I meant Tsukyomi. The slow moving Susanoo can be easily avoided by the more agile Sasori and Amaterasu doesn't burn as hot as the fucking sun. If it did, then the world will ignite on fire as it is 15 million degrees celsius. It failed to burn through karin's clothes and skin too and please don't use that PIS BS on me because you know Amaterasu isn't that hax. Itachi can't use Amaterasu for 7 days straight as it'll  exhaust his chakra and energy to the fullest extent and overruse of MS will make him blind. I'll show you the scans right now. You know little of Naruto, and I'm new to this site =D

The Hot of the sun BS is hyperbole. look at your precious Amaterasu now

@Acer said:

" @Pheonix:  Bwahaha look at your scan again. The clothes are clearly being burnt and being destroyed. The only reason they weren't burnt away fully was because Sasuke was able to put the flames out before they did anymore damage. "

That quick? It took a little bit of time for Sasuke to put out the flames

And my scan proves that Amaterasu isn't as hot as the sun, nor is that hax  

Zetsu's comment on the "hot as the sun" thing was a clear screw up on his part

I've already won this debate unless you can keep on going......

Bye Bye Precious Amaterasu....I'll post my Raikage/Amaterasu scans as soon as possible just to show how weak Amaterasu actually is
@Pheonix:  Then say Tsukoyomi. Your posts make it seem like Sasori is immune to all MS techniques.

I never said Itachi would use Susannoo to attack now did I. Its a technique he can use for defense just as much as attack. Though I highly doubt he will need it. He's fast enough to avoid any attacks Sasori throws at him. Why would the entire world suddenly burst into flames? It's not like he's creating planet size flames. Ive already pointed out that Sasuke was able to put out the flames before they casued any real damage. Again stop jumping to conclusions. Please read my posts because it's clear that your not. When did I say Itachi would be controlling the flames for seven days straight? I said it burns for seven days straight. Itachi does not need to keep control of the flames at al times. And yet the guy who knows very little is giving you a lesson in the series. Tell me if you know so much whats currently happening in the series? I'll give you points.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Pheonix: Please keep from making double posts. Us the edit button a little bit more.

But you do have a point regarding Amaterasu and Sasori.
Amaterasu is just as hot as a normal flame and Zetsu's claim was a hyperbole on his part.
Despite being beaten by Sakura, Sasori isn't a punchbag. He just had a very-very bad day. They knew about his poinson, developed an antidote, had someone who knew Sasori extremely well and have him underestimate Sakura. It's a serious handicap and a handicap he wouldn't have against Itachi. Also Hiruken is hard to break. The only option is Amaterasu but it would be more like forcing him out than utterly destroying the puppet.
Despite that I give it to Itachi if he doesn't have his illness. Otherwise it's Sasori's game.
@Pheonix:  You've already won? Now their you go being all delusional again.
@Acer said:

" @Pheonix:  Then say Tsukoyomi. Your posts make it seem like Sasori is immune to all MS techniques.  I never said Itachi would use Susannoo to attack now did I. Its a technique he can use for defense just as much as attack. Though I highly doubt he will need it. He's fast enough to avoid any attacks Sasori throws at him. Why would the entire world suddenly burst into flames? It's not like he's creating planet size flames. Ive already pointed out that Sasuke was able to put out the flames before they casued any real damage. Again stop jumping to conclusions. Please read my posts because it's clear that your not. When did I say Itachi would be controlling the flames for seven days straight? I said it burns for seven days straight. Itachi does not need to keep control of the flames at al times. And yet the guy who knows very little is giving you a lesson in the series. Tell me if you know so much whats currently happening in the series? I'll give you points. "

You're correct....on the part that Itachi is fast enough to dodge the senbon, but he'll be on the run though I'll tell you that unless he is daring for an offensive

To counter you're "World not bursting into flames" arguement, you wouldn't think 15 million degrees celcius of burning black flames wont effect the weather? Hell it will affect the weather but I wont get into that because I'm not a scientist and temperature is not my forte.......Yet. Amaterasu would've ignited everyone around it if it really was 15 million degrees celcius. Again, Amaterasu just wasn't burning FAST enough to kill Karin and it took some time for Sauce to put out the flames. I'm not jumping to conclusions, Mr. Acer with Ken as his Profile Portrait GUY

You said Amaterasu would  burn 7 days straight but the user has to be the one to maintain the flames. how do you explain the Amaterasu attack on the hachibi? Apparently, amaterasu wasn't burning for 7 days straight as it was dispersing after Sasuke captured the Killer Bee clone. Sasuke wasn't "willing" the flames to go away.

Now to give you a quick Naruto Shippuden lessons on what is currently going on, Naruto is trying to maintain control of the Fox in order to prepare for the darker days ahead------>(4th Shinobi world war) and to learn "That Jutsu" that Minato apparently gifted to him. he defeats his evil self at the Waterfall of truth and travels with KB and Yamamoto into the Shrine behind the waterfall of truth, where Naruto and KB meditate. KB says to control the fox, Naruto will have to draw out the fox's chakra but the fox will do the same as well. Naruto and Kyuubi eventually end up in a fight, but Naruto realizes he can't win against the Kyuubi and KB tries to get him outa there. suddenly, Kushina appears in Naruto's head, the end. Now gimme mah points!!!

LOL! Oh My FRAKING Gosh! Amaterasu struggles to burn through Raikage's hand, not his wrist but his hand!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

It took like 5 panels for the flames to not burn Raikage's hand. what the fuck?

Don't think you're better than me just because u have a higher post count

I know (not think or believe) that I've won against you
Online Now
@Pheonix:  Enhanced strength he doesn't have. But baiting Hiruko with shadow clones to lead him into Clone Great Explosions is a definite possibility to take out the puppet considering Itachi's speed and skills with trickery. Don't go assuming the guy's simply limited to fire jutsu just because he doesn't have Sakura's chakra-enhanced strength and genjutsu won't work on Sasori.
@Dream said:

" @Pheonix:  Enhanced strength he doesn't have. But baiting Hiruko with shadow clones to lead him into Clone Great Explosions is a definite possibility to take out the puppet considering Itachi's speed and skills with trickery. Don't go assuming the guy's simply limited to fire jutsu just because he doesn't have Sakura's chakra-enhanced strength and genjutsu won't work on Sasori. "

Hiruko will be stationary most of the time, spamming senbon unless he runs out. Then he'll try to go melee against Itachi

Come on Acer, I'm waiting on you to counter my posts and give me some points
Online Now
@Pheonix:  You don't take in account that Itachi's speed surpasses both Sakura and Chiyo during that point in the series. During a time where Sasori gets preoccupied with who he believes to be Itachi, it could be a Shadow Clone there instead which explodes in the puppet's face.

And quit being cocky with your posts. It won't be earning you respect if you trash-talk and berate anyone who disagrees with your point-of-view.
@Dream said:

" @Pheonix:  You don't take in account that Itachi's speed surpasses both Sakura and Chiyo during that point in the series. During a time where Sasori gets preoccupied with who he believes to be Itachi, it could be a Shadow Clone there instead which explodes in the puppet's face. And quit being cocky with your posts. It won't be earning you respect if you trash-talk and berate anyone who disagrees with your point-of-view. "

I'm always cocky when I debate with someone. You gotta be dirty and mean and that's the ugly, real side of debating but I'm not that fucked up..., nor am I trash talking anybody 

I've never seen Itachi spam the clones if they are so effective. Sasori is also tactical as well, and he'll obviously start to keep track of which clone is the real Itachi as soon if Hiruko survives the explosion

Ugh, forgive me if that sentence is.....illiterate.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel