Santa vs Anime

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Dec. 15, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Piccolo, Krillin, Gohan, Naruto, the main leaf chinin/jonin, sand siblings, all Akatsuki, Fourth Hokage, Raikage, Ichigo, all gotei 13 captains/liutenants (before current arc), visoreds, Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, Death the Kid, Black Star, Mewtwo, Mew, Lucario, and Darkrai.

Could the these characters working together deliver presents to every house/apartment/residence in the world in one night like Santa?

Start at 8:00 PM U.S. eastern, finish at 6:00 AM U.S. eastern

1 day prep, They all have magic bags that carry all the presents they need to without getting too big and know where they are going. All doors are open.

Characters have to get into the houses without waking anyone up, leave the presents and get out.

And each character has to have eaten at least one plate of cookies by the time they are done.

What strategies would the characters use to finish the deliveries before sunrise? Like who is on which continent and how they go through houses.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku could do this himself. IT to every house deliver the presents eat the cookies drink the milk and be done before 8:30

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@JThree47605: Fine, he's out.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@UltimateHero0406: Mew can time travel and teleport

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99 said:

@UltimateHero0406: Mew can time travel and teleport

Only Celebi can travel through time and Dialga can do that as well and stop time it self.. but not Mew.

EDIT!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I'm pretty sure Gohan can cover up to 70% of the world while the rest do the other 30%.

@JThree47605 said:

Goku could do this himself. IT to every house deliver the presents eat the cookies drink the milk and be done before 8:30

LOL! Goku eating the cookies would be indeed funny!

Post by othus12 (6,360 posts) See mini bio Level 12

gohan krilin piccolo and goten speelblitz santa.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12 said:

gohan krilin piccolo and goten speelblitz santa.

LOL.. well that's not gonna happen here... read the OP.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: They would need more than just speed to beat Santa in a fight. His power level is way off the charts, especially around Christmas lol.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Santa curb stomps so hard it's not even funny. This isn't fair for the anime team.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: It would be hilarious lol

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@JThree47605: Indeed.. that would be the only reason Goku would participate as Santa..

@MarioRedfield: Yup.... not even comic book characters can stand up to Santa.. no one!

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kamehameha? Bitch please! Who ya think taught Roshi how to do that?!
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ReiKai said:

Kamehameha? Bitch please! Who ya think taught Roshi how to do that?!

Holy Shit! that's EPIC!

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: I guess he gave that to him in his stocking.... I would have thought he of all people would have gave him coal.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: lol...

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well Roshi wasn't on the naughty list until he got older and became a perverted hermit.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ReiKai: But him helping out Goku should have gotten him off right?

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Nope because Roshi is still a perv and gropes Bulma, #18 and any other lady he can whenever he gets the chance. And he's still lookin at dirty magazines.
Post by 5th (1,200 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Santa wins by a long shot

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel