Sanji(One Piece) vs Mashiro(Bleach)

Topic started by batmanbeyond234 on June 5, 2012. Last post by YouFinished 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by batmanbeyond234 (136 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sanji in Alabasta arc, Mashiro in current Bleach(Even though she hasn't appeared since FKT). Sanji is willing to hit Mashiro.

Feats for Sanji- Building buster from what I remember, and great speed feats,too. Filler feats count in this fight, as long as they take place before Alabasta.

Feats for Mashiro- Small building buster, can maintain a mask that greatly increases power for 15 hours,can use Shunpo/Sonido,Cero,etc.

Who wins?

Post by taichokage (15,441 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
You make it sound like Sanji is stronger than Mashiro while her feats are far more impressive. Other than kicking the skyscraper sized Fura with such force that he burst, she also has the massive advantage of flight, cero blasts and her zanpakutou which she hasnt even used yet. She ought to win with ease. I get the similarity, but she is too much for Sanji to handle with current feats.
Post by othus12 (8,010 posts) See mini bio Level 13

only post time skip sanji would have a chance

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

MASHIRO KICK

Online Now
I'd agree and that's a stretch. I'd only say he has the slightest of chances due to his recent confirmation of possessing a certain ability. Even then I don't think he would win.

@taichokage said:

I'd agree and that's a stretch. I'd only say he has the slightest of chances due to his recent confirmation of possessing a certain ability. Even then I don't think he would win.

Wouldn't her reatsu also slow down Sanji???

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Sanji will lose, he will never hit a girl (even if he is bloodlust) Also he would lose either way, since he totally is out match in this fight

@Destinyheroknight said:

Sanji will lose, he will never hit a girl (even if he is bloodlust) Also he would lose either way, since he totally is out match in this fight

That is True... and that's why Sanji is a badass...

He will maybe ask her out to dinner..

Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
what are some of mashiro's best feats? 
Online Now
She literally caused the massive hollow Fura (romanized several different ways) to burst with one kick. To give you an idea of his size, he had the faces of Gillian as his finger nails and Gillian range generally from 2 - 6 stories in height. She also drop kicked Wonderweiss with force enough to make a crater. That's just strength. Unlike Sanji she flies and fires devastating blasts and she can choose to do so simultaneously with a kick. She also easily tanked a blow that sent her across multiple city blocks. She also has unseen powers regarding he zanpakutou (sword) which is a shinigami's greatest power. Thus far she has only used melee and cero blasts.
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage:  thanks. i just re read the chapters and yeah mashiro should take this with low difficulty. a better match up would be thriller bark sanji.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel