Sanji vs Shunsui Kyaraku

Topic started by Justice on Jan. 16, 2014. Last post by Jinbeifan1 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Saw this on OBD

Two playboys going at it!

1. Bloodlusted

2. 5 meters away

3. Pre-timskip Kyoraku (He currently has no feats anyway.)

4. Timeskip sanji

5. Fight takes place in Albasta

VS

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I'd give this fight to sanji if he can beat shunsui before he activates his bankai. Aside from that, I'm giving it to the captain.
Post by LHWKnight (2,682 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Shunsui, especially with all that black on Sanji.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Shunsui pretty easily

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Shunsui with ease. Even if Sanji trumps him in stats he's too hax.
And that's why I said sanji could blitz him before he can use his hax. But, seeing as he doesn't usually do that IC then he probably loses. Then again, I don't think shunsui would pull out his bankai at the start either.
Online Now
Sanji isn't faster than Kyouraku. He doesn't even know Soru yet. His attack speed is great and his reactions are probably the best of the Strawhats. But his travel speed isn't fantastic yet. And even if he could blitz, who has Sanji one shot that's on par with Kyouraku?
Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Since Sanji is bloodlusted he is probably gonna speedblitz Shunsui

Online Now
Again how? He doesn't have Soru. Sanji rarely if ever has blitzed. He charges. His reactions are excellent and he retaliates with his blurring attack speed but he doesn't know Soru. At least not yet. Unless someone can show me him using it he can't blitz. Even then that doesn't automatically make him faster than Kyouraku.
Post by GeneralVan (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Leaning towards Shunsui here.

Shunsui's one of the fastest guys in Bleach, he isn't getting blitzed by Sanji. It's like people forgot Shunsui was made CC.

Online Now
He replaced Yamamoto. How is a Vice Admiral tier gonna come close? Unless we're talking about Garp but he's not vice admiral tier, he's Vice Admiral rank.

Sanji is barely Vice Admiral, Vergo would've defeated him if they had fought for longer.

Alright, so maybe sanji's not fast enough to blitz. But I think his reactions are good enough to keep up with shunsui. As long as shunsui doesn't use bankai then I think sanji has a chance.
Online Now
Well Sanji has excellent reactions. I can't deny that.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Shunsui

Post by luthluth (1,227 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now
Sanji goes down to irooni 
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Sanji could keep up with shunsui but his hax is odd I still want to see more of it. Sanji could possibly put up a good fight if he was able to dodge the attacks and keep getting higher in the air, possibly even land a few good hits, but his hax is still too shrouded in unknown factors....

@taichokage: also technically one shotted wadatsumi with hell memories if goes beserker mode I think he could possibly one shot him with that, but he'd have to land it or he loses

Online Now
Wadatsumi was ok but Jinbei also hit him, and Surume was beating him before the steroids.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: yeah but he was still on the steroids when sanji and jimbe hit him, and he one shot surume too :p

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel