SANI (toriko) vs HIEI (Yu yu hakusho)

Topic started by othus12 on March 19, 2013. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,590 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sani

vs hiei

morals on

fight at the kitchen stadium

win via KO or death

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: How fast is Sani currently? Because Hiei is fast as hell.

@SpeedForceSpider: sani is all about defense, like all food honor users he has precog-like reflexes and pretty much anything that enters into his dining kitchen gets paralyzed

SPOILERS

and his dining kitchen is extremely powerful now

besides no creature in the human world can even cut a single feeler.

by rule a capture lvl 100 can defeat mankind and thats the least that its needed to cut his hair

if his hair were to be cut it would be worse since they can travel on the air and are invisible (0.1 micron) and jack your nerves leaving you paralyzed.

besides he can defeat a capture level 100 like nothing:

SPOILER

With sanis new ability he can take that vaporize that monster instantly

@othus12: Damn I never realized Sani was that overpowered. Looks like I found my second favorite Toriko character.

@SpeedForceSpider: he is awesome! so you think he can take this??

@othus12: Looks to me this could go either way as Hiei still has a massive speed advantage and not to shabby attack power. But due to Sani's hax he could end Hiei if he manages to catch him.

@SpeedForceSpider: id say one million of invisible feelers are enough to catch him,how fast is hiei?

@othus12: I heard people have him at mach 100 which I don't really believe but Mach 30 was suppose to be his fastest.

@SpeedForceSpider: if he were mach 100 sani would have trouble pursuing him (but he would still be able to defend and react) and on mach 30 id say hiei would need to be extremely agile and keep his ground out of the 300 meters of sanis dinning kitchen otherwise he would get caught, tommyrod has one of the best reaction times in the toriko verse and even he got caught:

against tommyrod eyes:

in other words:

however even though tommy can see them and is extremely fast ..

@othus12: If Zebura was faster than mach 100 and Sani is also somewhat near him(being a fellow heavenly king and all). I can admit Hiei will eventually lose after giving Sani some trouble due to his speed and power.

@SpeedForceSpider: sani might be around mach 60-70 zebura is really wayy faster than any of the other kings, like i said if the official measures are correct then zebura is no less than mach 290

@othus12: Mind giving me calcs for all the kings?

@SpeedForceSpider: i can only speculate and judge by comparing them to zebura so here goes

1.- zebura: around mach 300(with jet voice) normal speed around mach 70

2.- coco: around mach 60 maybe?

3.- sani: around mach 60

4.-toriko: around mach 50

but i must let you know that coco sani and toriko wouldnt get speedblitzed by zebura they can tag him with no problems since all have almost lightspeed reaction time

sometimes people dont realize that team fights against the 4 heavenly kings are pretty different than fighting them alone because they have massive teamwork

zebura can use jet voice on all 4 heavenly kings giving them all mach 300 speed and that alone changes everything, not to mention the 4 heavenly kings ultimate move ou shoku ban san pretty much defeats anything up to coutry buster with ease

@othus12: Wow he can use support like that and give them massive speed boosts? Hax as hell man.

@SpeedForceSpider: he can make cocos lethal poison travel right to the enemy at similar speed also. sound poison armor FTW

@othus12: lol sweet! I still on the century soup arc bro. Man Teppei is a badass!
Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Haven't read the latest chapter because I couldn't find a translation. But I give it I Hiei still based on up to chapter 226. DOTDF could harm Sani and get through. Had it been nearly any other Hakusho character, I'd hve given it to Sani but Hiei's speed plus flame based power is a great counter for Sani.
Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Toriko should be quicker. In the bubble fruit arc he walked hundreds of km's whilst only losing 15kg of his weight. When he was near death he had lost well over 100kg and used autophagy to continue walking, probably putting the distance into the thousands of km's. And yet once he had eaten the bubble fruits he appeared back at the temple in the very same chapter.

@All_StarSupes: you are right i forgot that one, he may be the fastest right after zebura then.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Actually the calcs for the heavenly kings puts them about 400 machs higher than Yusuke and the gang. It's up to you if you want to use them or not, I believe I read on the OBD that their new calcs put the kings at 700+ machs, and Yusuke, Hiei, Yoko Kurama, at about mach 350. I believe that the Kings reactions are probably higher than their speed anyway considering that they can react to things while riding atop their pets which are WAY faster than them in quadruple digits hypersonic

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel