Samurai Jack vs Walter C. Dornez

Topic started by Stingerrain on Feb. 26, 2013. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Stingerrain (397 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vs
Vs

Full knowledge for both.

Standard equipment.

In-Character.

Winner by Death.

Setting is the Hellsing Manor.

Starting distance is 150 feet.

Who takes this?

Post by CerusSerenade (2,643 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Walter gets speedblitzed.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

As soon as Jack attempts the speedblitz he gets butchered.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

yea jack is massively wanked here. he' skilled and we all know hes a BAMF, but he's also overated. Walter definitely has a chance here

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haofan123: Wow finally someone who agrees Jack is overly wanked.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Haofan123: Wow finally someone who agrees Jack is overly wanked.

no doubt. I dont know what version of SJ other people watched as kids, but jack was never a double digits hypersonic city block buster like the OBD claims

Most of it comes from fighting Aku, who manipulates time and all that lovely stuff. Jack's sword can already cut through steel, and can cut through even harder materials if he calls upon his ancestors. Walter's garrote wire won't block his sword.

@CerusSerenade said:

Most of it comes from fighting Aku, who manipulates time and all that lovely stuff. Jack's sword can already cut through steel, and can cut through even harder materials if he calls upon his ancestors. Walter's garrote wire won't block his sword.

I have no doubt that jacks sword has incredible cutting power. It's his physical prowess thats wanked

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123: LOL what? I admit samurai jack was fast as he like outran bullets at points and took some serious hits but where does teh city block buster thing come in ?

It's kinda hard to dispute this particular set of attacks all in the time that it takes a drop of water to drop and hit the ground.

Like I said, speedblitz. Jack may be in character and not initiate the first blow, but as soon as Walter shows agression he will find himself either knocked out or killed.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@Haofan123: LOL what? I admit samurai jack was fast as he like outran bullets at points and took some serious hits but where does teh city block buster thing come in ?

thats what i want to know myself. Maybe it had something to do with him carrying a "700 ton sumo wrestler" as many people claim. personally i have no clue. Hell the profie may have been edited to be more reliable at this point but i still dont trust it one bit

@CerusSerenade said:

It's kinda hard to dispute this particular set of attacks all in the time that it takes a drop of water to drop and hit the ground.

impressive indeed but like ive said its nowhere near enough to quantify his speed as hypersonic or anythingf of the sort

@Haofan123: To be fair, neither does Walter, especially since it's old Walter.

@CerusSerenade said:

@Haofan123: To be fair, neither does Walter.

agreed, but then again i never implied that of walter either

@Haofan123: Then we agree. Jack takes this due to speedblitz and the fact that Walter can't block his attacks.

@CerusSerenade said:

@Haofan123: Then we agree. Jack takes this due to speedblitz and the fact that Walter can't block his attacks.

I believe it could go either way. Walter should be spry enough to dodge jacks attacks just as well as Jack can cut his wires. I may give jack the edge since he probably has higher stamina than old walter but thats all

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel