Samurai Jack vs Makoto Shishio

Topic started by Bruce246 on April 21, 2014. Last post by IndridCold 6 months ago.
Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Samurai Jack

vs.

Makoto Shishio

Rules

1. Start 50 feet apart.

2. Both are bloodlust

3. Both are morals off

Battle takes place at an open plains

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

S

a

m

u

r

a

i

.

J

a

c

k

.

S

t

o

m

p

s

Post by othus12 (7,270 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@eddz99 said:

S

a

m

u

r

a

i

.

J

a

c

k

.

S

t

o

m

p

s

.

H

o

r

r

i

b

l

y

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Going with Jack, the guy took out armies of robots.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,425 posts) See mini bio Level 14
................
Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@eddz99: @othus12: That bad?

I haven't watch Samurai Jack in a while.

Post by katanalauncher (504 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Bruce246 said:

@eddz99: @othus12: That bad?

I haven't watch Samurai Jack in a while.

From the look of this matchup iit looks like you never watched any of it lol.

Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@katanalauncher said:

@Bruce246 said:

@eddz99: @othus12: That bad?

I haven't watch Samurai Jack in a while.

From the look of this matchup iit looks like you never watched any of it lol.

I have. Just it has been forever.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,486 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

@eddz99 said:

S

a

m

u

r

a

i

.

J

a

c

k

.

S

t

o

m

p

s

.

H

o

r

r

i

b

l

y

Post by Dream (7,891 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator

Jack, rather easily.

Post by taichokage (14,132 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Don't think Shishio's epic finger catch is gonna save him here. Lol. Jack could solo the Kenshin world even though that's not saying much.
Post by cosmicdude (424 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Don't think Shishio's epic finger catch is gonna save him here. Lol. Jack could solo the Kenshin world even though that's not saying much.

This.

Post by IndridCold (1,374 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Jack speed blitzes and cuts Makoto in half. He easily destroys robots and giant creatures as well as having an indestructible magic sword.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel